The World News Media

Russia - The Holy Spirit of Jehovah in action ~ ?????

Bible Speaks

14 hours ago, the Sower of Seed said:

Who is among the Gods is like Jah, though Satan would mock Him by attacking first, Jehovah draws hearts from the persecutors.Will this enrage Satan? Reminds me of Nebuchadnezzar's day, when they commanded everyone to bow to the image, 3 didn't. When Jehovah saved them in the furnace, everyone came to know who the True God Is !

@the Sower of Seed

Just as at the edge of the Red Sea, people feared Jehovah’s direction and Moses. We learn much from this account. May we focus on reality and the Truth and unfailing Love for Jehovah will see us through! Are we not like the three Hebrews already in the firery furnace? Satan thinks he’s got us! I say just try me! I’ve got the Universal Sovereign Jehovah God, His Son Our Lord Christ Jesus and myriads of Angels. We lack nothing but keep focused looking straight ahead! The Battle is Glorious and on the Horizon! 

Thank you for your support! Jehovah Bless!

???

• Views 2.5k
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Russia - The Holy Spirit of Jehovah in action ~ ????? I thought it would be heartening to share an experience I had while working on the Bethel Chelmsford site a couple of days ago.   I worke

Who is among the Gods is like Jah, though Satan would mock Him by attacking first, Jehovah draws hearts from the persecutors.Will this enrage Satan? Reminds me of Nebuchadnezzar's day, when they comma

I was so happy to here this report! Thank you so much for sharing this encouraging news! Jehovah has the ability to change a bad situation into a good one to the praise and glory of his name. Let us a

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.