The World News Media

Our brave Brother & Sister had to cross the water to the people, OVER the Crocodiles ;-( to a special territory !

Queen Esther

Unsere Brüder von Costa Rica überqueren einen Fluss, um das Territorium zu erreichen..jpg

Our  brave  Brother & Sister  had  to  cross  the  water  to  the  people,  OVER  the  Crocodiles  etc. in  an  open  cage :(  They  need  to  reach  a  special  territory...  Thank  you  so  much :x

? ? ? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•. ? ? ?

• Views 294
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our  brave  Brother & Sister  had  to  cross  the  water  to  the  people,  OVER  the  Crocodiles  etc. in  an  open  cage   They  need  to  reach  a  special  territory..

The sister seems to be very close to the brother for safety! The sacrifices that some of our brothers and sisters make in some places of the world on behalf of the truth is amazing.

Oh  yes.....   and  not  all  so  brave  -  I  can  understand  that !   So,  mostly  younger  couples  going  to  these  special  area's.  I  appreciate  that  very  much, 

Posted Images

Oh  yes.....   and  not  all  so  brave  -  I  can  understand  that !   So,  mostly  younger  couples  going  to  these  special  area's.  I  appreciate  that  very  much,  we  have  such  of  Brothers  and  Sisters :x   And  I'm  thinking,  Jehovah  is  watching  and  maybe  always  an  Angel  will  help  in  the  need !  Its  often  really  a  very  special  and  dangerous  service  they  are  doing :(

THANK  YOU  SO  VERY  MUCH  OUR  DEAR  BROTHERS  &  SISTERS  WORLDWIDE....  WE'RE  PRAYING  FOR  YOU  ALL   ? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•. ?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.