The World News Media

WE ALL HAVE BAGGAGE - YET WE ARE TAUGHT HOW WE CAN PUT THAT ALL AWAY AND PUT ON THE NEW PERSONALITY! ~ ?????

Bible Speaks

WE ALL HAVE BAGGAGE - YET WE ARE TAUGHT HOW WE CAN PUT THAT ALL AWAY AND PUT ON THE NEW PERSONALITY! ~ ?????

WITH GOD'S SPIRIT WE CAN DO IT! - MANY FINE EXAMPLES WE HAVE, SO DON'T GET DOWN ON YOURSELF - THAT IS WHAT UNDESERVED KINDNESS IS ALL ABOUT! - READ ABOUT THE GIFT WE HAVE BE GIVEN! ~

(Ephesians 4:22-29) . . .YOU should put away the old personality which conforms to YOUR former course of conduct and which is being corrupted according to his deceptive desires; 23 but that YOU should be made new in the force actuating YOUR mind, 24 and should put on the new personality which was created according to God’s will in true righteousness and loyalty. 25 Wherefore, now that YOU have put away falsehood, speak truth each one of YOU with his neighbor, because we are members belonging to one another. 26 Be wrathful, and yet do not sin; let the sun not set with YOU in a provoked state, 27 neither allow place for the Devil. 28 Let the stealer steal no more, but rather let him do hard work, doing with his hands what is good work, that he may have something to distribute to someone in need. 29 Let a rotten saying not proceed out of YOUR mouth, but whatever saying is good for building up as the need may be, that it may impart what is favorable to the hearers. (Colossians 3:9-11) . . .Strip off the old personality with its practices, 10 and clothe yourselves with the new [personality], which through accurate knowledge is being made new according to the image of the One who created it. .

(Romans 12:1, 2) . . .Consequently I entreat YOU by the compassions of God, brothers, to present YOUR bodies a sacrifice living, holy, acceptable to God, a sacred service with YOUR power of reason. 2 And quit being fashioned after this system of things, but be transformed by making YOUR mind over, that YOU may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

(Hebrews 8:10) 10 “‘For this is the covenant that I shall covenant with the house of Israel after those days,’ says Jehovah. ‘I will put my laws in their mind, and in their hearts I shall write them. And I will become their God, and they themselves will become my people.

THE GIFT THAT WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN! ~ DONÂ’T SETTLE FOR JUST THE OLD BAGGAGE! ~ ????? ~ UNPACK AND MOVE ON! ~ JEHOVAH LOVES YOU FIRST, REMEMBER THAT! ~ ?

A1370499-0135-4E7D-B242-48533ADF2273.jpeg

• Views 320
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WE ALL HAVE BAGGAGE - YET WE ARE TAUGHT HOW WE CAN PUT THAT ALL AWAY AND PUT ON THE NEW PERSONALITY! ~ ????? WITH GOD'S SPIRIT WE CAN DO IT! - MANY FINE EXAMPLES WE HAVE, SO DON'T GET DOWN ON YOU

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.