The World News Media

Elders’ Training Videos for 2018: Pioneering is Just a Title, a Reward and a Punishment

Jack Ryan

• Views 2.8k
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Recently some secret “eldersÂ’ training videos” that are going to be used for the 2018 Kingdom Ministry School of JehovahÂ’s Witnesses were leaked online. One particular video was very disturbing; it

These men claim to be leading God’s flock, following the Word of Christ.  Instead, they have thoroughly corrupted the teachings of Christ with their own precepts.  Is it any different that how the Pha

I once met this sad little lizard who was well aware that he was a small reptile in a very large pond, and the only thing he had to sustain him is the idea that he came from a long line of Dinosaurs,

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Shiwiii said:
15 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

WHY I follow

This is the question. Especially with what you KNOW...

I have given you the key to the "Rosetta Stone" already.

You have the key.

In order to understand my perspective fully, * which you do NOT, at the present time .... you have merely projected how YOU see it onto me ... you MUST see the movie "Hacksaw Ridge, at least twice.  It was easier for me to understand myself after I saw it ... because during the Vietnam War I was ALSO a Conscientious Objector.

As you watch the movie ... ask yourself ... why would this man suffer so much, never ending malicious abuse at the hands of those who were supposed to be his "Brothers in Arms", and from the military "Governing Bodies" ... and while watching ...... visualize me in the protagonist's role.

Before I  saw the movie, I did what I did, and do what I do, without an understanding ... only a palpable resolution that my perspective was correct.

Now I know WHY!

....make sure you see the movie looking for MOTIVE.

Mel Gibson is a HELLUVA Director .... same with his movie PATRIOT.

You have to use the key you were given.

...sometimes they are found in the most unlikely of places.

• 3 months later...

Go JTR. Maybe they will get it. I understand you fully and am also aware in the same vein of thoughts. Being the same age as you I also was a CO during the Vietnam War, going to college, instead. Not to Bethel. I left home to grow up and live as an adult. I learn much wisdom and discernment over many decades, but also made various mistakes. Along the way, I saw this organization grow, making growing pain mistakes, as society changed, so did technology and we were either to catch up or get swallowed up by it. I feel like most we are still catching up, trying to clean up a mess made decades ago by judicious men now dead though done in good intentions. Our not being part of this world thing, does not make us invisible or invernerable to what is happening around and to us. 

Samuel, the prophet, while young at the tabernacle, saw the wrongs going on but did not jump ship for he knew who was the head Master overseeing all things. Christ, knew the errors occurring at the temple of his day, called the leaders hypocrites, right? Yet he did not come to right the wrong did he? Jehovah destroyed the temple as Jesus so foretold. If this organization is so off base as Bible history has shown, Jehovah will clean house. No one was ever told to leave. Under wicked king's, those who followed Jehovah served him still, they did not leave. Jehovah removed the king. If the entire nation was wicked, he punished the entire nation, correct? Isn't that what the scriptures show us what Jehovah has done? What makes now any different with those who have the lead over us today? 

4 hours ago, John Houston said:

If the entire nation was wicked, he punished the entire nation, correct

... at least He done that twice in big, huge scale ... and several times in local need for "punishment" or "giving lesson" or "giving example" and so on. 

... by that, perhaps entire nation (with every single person: male, female and child) was wicked through all the history of Old Jew nation??

3 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

... at least He done that twice in big, huge scale ... and several times in local need for "punishment" or "giving lesson" or "giving example" and so on. 

... by that, perhaps entire nation (with every single person: male, female and child) was wicked through all the history of Old Jew nation??

Punishment in regards of not abiding by God's law and or what his Son had commanded. As explicit as it may, it goes for everyone, as if the scriptures has not may this clear - especially when it came to those who were clearly not a fan of the Israelites. The righteous, meek and upright clearly excluded, for God knows who is for him and who is not.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.