The World News Media

Hello from the Philippines ~ Our conjoined twin brothers Dan and Nielle from Philippines send us their greetings after baptism. ~ ???

Bible Speaks

• Views 3.8k
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our conjoined  twin brothers Dan and Nielle from Philippines send us their greetings after baptism.  Hello from Philippines ??? JW Philippines

I remember these pictures before 1-2 years....  Very touching for me and happy for these special twins?  May Jehovah protect them??

What a blessing they have to look forward to in the future New System. I am so happy for them! If only more disabled one would realize this hope and put their trust in Jesus power to heal all I finfir

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Rosalie Barry said:

What a blessing they have to look forward to in the future New System. I am so happy for them! If only more disabled one would realize this hope and put their trust in Jesus power to heal all I finfirminities 

@Rosalie Barry

Jehovah loves us all! Happiness is a common feeling when we please Jehovah! Thank you for your support! 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.