The World News Media

Anti-Masturbation Training Video For Jehovah's Witnesses!

Srecko Sostar

• Views 12.1k
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here is a nice comment or two made in the video:    "The male animal has no season in which he is not willing to engage in the breeding act" "a brother sits on the lap of one of his ma

Famous Christopher Hitchens speech where he said,  "It is the wish to be a slave. It is the desire that there be an unalterable, unchallengeable, tyrannical authority who can convict you of thoug

I have to say that I am utterly speechless at this. The Holy House of God must not be so holy if there is a need for this kind of video. 

Posted Images

This is all so incredibly FUNNY.

I know I should be outraged, but I just.... can't ... do it!

(slaps self in face several times ... but even THAT is funny!)

One thing we have to remember .... until we see the two ALLEGED full length, unedited videos ... AND have verified beyond a reasonable doubt that they were produced by the WTB&TS, and NOT UNTIL THEN .... we will have to assume ... and MUST ASSUME ... this is fake news.

It's STILL FUNNY, though, because I know the probability of it being real is very high ... I have seen the GB shoot themselves in the foot before ... and surprised at the effect, shoot themselves in the OTHER foot, just to be fair.

I sure hope for the sake of the Brotherhood's global reputation this is NOT real .... Outsiders know more about what is going on behind the scenes than the Brotherhood does ... and it's very, very cringeworthy.

16 hours ago, Jay Witness said:

With all the focus on the new anti-masturbation vide telling all Bethelites not to sleep inappropriately with a pillow, surely this has to be the very item that will send the GB into fits of despair??

I have often said to my wife, that I wish I had enough money to use a small portion of it to buy a shiny new helicopter.

II would buy about 3,000 of these pillows and load them on the helicopter.

Then I would go to the geographic coordinates of Warwick Bethel World Headquarters, at about 500 feet altitude, push them out the door.

Perhaps I should start a GOFUNDME site ....

Frankly, I wonder how rich people EVER get bored!

Boyfriend Pillow     300   .jpg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.