The World News Media

Anti-Masturbation Training Video For Jehovah's Witnesses!

Srecko Sostar

.... probably just a "splinter group".

Hmmm...  just look at the expressions on these two Brother's faces ....

PILLOWGATE BROTHERS     500   .jpg

It looks like they are doing this because they are being punished severely for "something", and have to do this or get fired!

You could title this picture "Robots Read The News".

If they are being punished ... it is obviously cruel and unusual, and they have my sympathies.

Now I understand why, under the Bushido Code, the Japanese when they screw up, willingly commit suicide.

• Views 12k
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here is a nice comment or two made in the video:    "The male animal has no season in which he is not willing to engage in the breeding act" "a brother sits on the lap of one of his ma

Famous Christopher Hitchens speech where he said,  "It is the wish to be a slave. It is the desire that there be an unalterable, unchallengeable, tyrannical authority who can convict you of thoug

I have to say that I am utterly speechless at this. The Holy House of God must not be so holy if there is a need for this kind of video. 

Posted Images

I apologise  .... I just can't help thinking this is the funniest thing in real life I have run across in a long, LONG time.

I hope it is all just a misunderstanding, like when John Candy and Steve Martin have to share a hotel room in the movie "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles".

Always be careful how you fluff up dem pillows!

Pillowgate fluffing .gif

1 hour ago, Queen Esther said:

DEEP  INSIDE  -  MEN  ARE  CHILDLIKE  ENTITY,  WITH  A  WEIRD  PLAY INSTINCT...... :D

This is very true .... and men know this.

The only way we can, as a general rule, get women to take us seriously, is our penchant for WARFARE.

The reason MANY men go to war is ..... the women are watching.

It may be without commentary, but I believe it is a chopped up (edited) version.

The two Brothers look like they are being severely punished for "something", and made to make this video ... or are under the influence of deep hypnotic suggestion ... or both.

This is better than the version with commentary, which I recognized as the rantings of an atheist, immoral person ... but the TRUTH is the truth, no matter what the source. 

I will wait until I see a complete, unedited version to fully establish the matter in my own mind.

It's like eating Lobster ... there is quite a lot that needs to be discarded ... and MUST be discarded.

I learned THAT lesson the HARD way at a restaurant when I ate Lobster for the very first time, when I was drunk.

Never judge the value of Theology or Seafood by the parts that SHOULD be discarded.

Hmmmm... I KNEW 18 minutes and 39 seconds had some significance .... that was how many minutes were missing from the Richard Nixon "Watergate" Oval office tape recordings ... and GET THIS! !!! ....

It was also the length of the long version of Arlo Guthrie's "Alice's Restaurant Massacre" (pronounced Masa-creee).

Coincidence?

I think NOT!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.