The World News Media

“Once in a Blue Moon"

Bible Speaks

“Once in a Blue Moon?” ~ Beautiful Pictures You DidnÂ’t See Yet? ~

???????

Despite the northern front range of #Colorado being partly cloudy this morning, the little of the #LunarEclipse i managed to see was incredible and totally worth the struggle to find an angle. I left my house around 5:15am with no idea where I would be heading, which generally speaking isnÂ’t the best plan but it somehow worked in my favor today. From Boulder, where I live, the view was pretty obstructed by clouds, forcing me to drive further northeast to get away from the mountains and clouds. The eclipse was a #SuperBlueBloodMoon and peaked around 6:30 am which was perfect, giving a fair amount of blue hour light to work with. I was lucky to get this photo here of #MountMeeker and ColoradoÂ’s northern most 14,000 foot mountain, #LongsPeak, shot with a 500mm lens. Swipe through the carousel to see a few other photos from this mornings mission ??

#Repost @ladzinski
???

1A9CDDC7-494D-45A7-A42C-5C9B92AF843C.jpeg

A911EC53-42D5-4DA3-BF6E-83959B320FE2.jpeg

• Views 908
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Once in a Blue Moon?” ~ Beautiful Pictures You DidnÂ’t See Yet? ~ ??????? Despite the northern front range of #Colorado being partly cloudy this morning, the little of the #LunarEclipse i

Posted Images