The World News Media

KAZAKHSTAN. Almaty chooses the best doctor of the year! ~ A JW ~?‍?

Bible Speaks

KAZAKHSTAN. Almaty chooses the best doctor of the year a JW! ~ ????

In Almaty, the best doctor of the year was chosen according to the comments of the patients. The organizer was one of the online search services for doctors. Around 500 doctors participated in the competition.

The ceremony took place on Monday January 15, 2018 the results of the largest number of positive patient votes, the main prize of "The best doctor 2017" received an endocrinologist Alexei Leonidovich Vakulenko.

Among Alexey Vakulenko's patients there are not only adults, but also children over one year of age. Everyone talks about him as an attentive, professional and benevolent doctor.

Alexey Vakulenko has been a Jehovah's Witness for more than 17 years. He explains: "I have noticed that many patients not only need medical attention, and human sympathy, the ability to listen and warm friendly support such a quality that is helping me to develop the study of the Bible, and I am glad that the application of biblical principles will help me do my job well and be a useful member of society. "

https://www.newssail.kz/novost/v-almaty-vybrali-luchshego-vracha-goda#

18E20DD4-55D5-4077-AC32-D24B34CB1185.jpeg

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you Jehovah! ~ ????

KAZAKHSTAN. Almaty chooses the best doctor of the year a JW! ~ ???? In Almaty, the best doctor of the year was chosen according to the comments of the patients. The organizer was one of the onlin

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.