The World News Media

This dog pulls himself out of a pond with his teeth after falling through thin ice, when a Missouri...

TheWorldNewsOrg

• Views 2.5k
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes.....  I  remember  that  photo   Our  Librarian  has  posted  this  story  before  a  longer  time.  Not  all  dogs  equal,  so  by  humans  too !    But  some  rare  one

I  agree.....   and  I  would  help  him  too,  yes   I  hope,  he  will  find  people  and  a  room  for  living.  Also  a  brother  or  sister  for  little  more  help 

I fully agree in the hope that animals will live longer, but Jehovah knows better. The longer we live with animals, the more we will mourn when they die. (Rev. 21:3,4)  I too would love to have my fi

Posted Images

On 2/3/2018 at 9:34 PM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Awwww... that's the term Susan and I use for our five dogs.

:x and probably your five babies are adult dog like mine, they're 4 years old, so they are in their 30's  in human years,  but they are still my babies :D

I remember when I had 6 dogs, the mother, the father, and some of  their puppies, it was funny to think,  how they sometimes fought between them because one of the puppies wanted to be the Alpha male, but the father never let him, and the mom got involved in the fight, that sounds like human dramas...  but when they noticed an intruder was around, they worked together as a pack against the world :D

Wow, the longest mine have lived is 14 :( 

I completely agree, they bring joy, and also have taught me lessons, the only one thing I have to put up is their jealousy :D

By the way I like the name you have chosen for them :x

On ?2018?/?02?/?06 at 6:18 PM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Dogs in our household live a very long time .... My dog Tony was 14 when he died, and Ivory was 18 ... we have one with diabetes that is 16, etc.  Watching them enjoy their lives is and has been a great joy.

I often think that is why Jehovah puts up with humans.

Our first dog was named Sputty, a fox terrier, because he was born at the time the Russians sent Laika to die in an orbit. He was put down in 1975 also at the age of 18 after he stopped eating. I cried while thanking Jehovah for lending him to us.

On ?2018?/?02?/?07 at 12:07 AM, Queen Esther said:

Thats a beautiful picture,  but similar our Astrology :( 

PS. Our dog  'Bora', a German shepherd, died with 14 yrs. - She protected me, when I was a Baby :x