The World News Media

This dog pulls himself out of a pond with his teeth after falling through thin ice, when a Missouri...

TheWorldNewsOrg

Yes.....  I  remember  that  photo :(  Our  Librarian  has  posted  this  story  before  a  longer  time.  Not  all  dogs  equal,  so  by  humans  too !    But  some  rare  ones  are  really  very  devoted,  more  than  many  humans  can  do... :x   Thats  so  awesome :)

Thank  you  for  that reminder  photo....

• Views 2.5k
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes.....  I  remember  that  photo   Our  Librarian  has  posted  this  story  before  a  longer  time.  Not  all  dogs  equal,  so  by  humans  too !    But  some  rare  one

I  agree.....   and  I  would  help  him  too,  yes   I  hope,  he  will  find  people  and  a  room  for  living.  Also  a  brother  or  sister  for  little  more  help 

I fully agree in the hope that animals will live longer, but Jehovah knows better. The longer we live with animals, the more we will mourn when they die. (Rev. 21:3,4)  I too would love to have my fi

Posted Images

WOW..... SO  many  funny  and  amazing  animals 1f44d.png1f923.png   I  wanted  share  or  copy  it,  Brother  @Colin Browne....  but  I  not  work  it  in  that  program  alone  :(  sorry....   Many  of  your  photos  I  remember  from  FB / Facebook,  SO  cute  and  funny xD  I'm  wondering,  why  just  on  the  graveyards / cemeteries,  we  always  see  so  many  cute  squirrels / Eichhörnchen,  in  German :)   I  like  your  many,  29!  special  animal - photos,  dear  @Colin Browne....  you're  a  wonderful  Brother  and  I  hope,  you  also  will  come  to  my  funny,  different  NW  -  JW  celebrations??   For  a  big  BBQ  and  other  special  meetings. Welcome with your wife !  Many  Brothers & Sisters  already  have  my  invitation. Its  a  great  wish  for  the  *NW*   Lets  hope,  it  will  happen :)  Also  all  your  dogs  are  invited !!     JTR.  of  course,  we  need  you  too !!   with  your  dogs  or  women....  what  you  want,  1f923.png

? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•. ?

Colin Brown's photos are in a .docx file .... which is a later version of Microsoft Word.

I only create documents with a copy of Microsoft Word that I bought in 1997 ... "Word 2000".

However, if you can download and install the FREE software "Open Office", it is compatible with all the new Microsoft Software.

After installing, you can click on his ".docx" file, and it will open as if you had the latest versions of Microsoft Office Suite Software.

The pictures are GORGEOUS!

Just now, Queen Esther said:

WOW..... SO  many  funny  and  amazing  animals 1f44d.png1f923.png   I  wanted  share  or  copy  it,  Brother  @Colin Browne....  but  I  not  work  it  in  that  program  alone  :(  sorry....   Many  of  your  photos  I  remember  from  FB / Facebook,  SO  cute  and  funny xD  I'm  wondering,  why  just  on  the  graveyards / cemeteries,  we  always  see  so  many  cute  squirrels / Eichhörnchen,  in  German :)   I  like  your  many,  29!  special  animal - photos,  dear  @Colin Browne....  you're  a  wonderful  Brother  and  I  hope,  you  also  will  come  to  my  funny,  different  NW  -  JW  celebrations??   For  a  big  BBQ  and  other  special  meetings. Welcome with your wife !  Many  Brothers & Sisters  already  have  my  invitation. Its  a  great  wish  for  the  *NW*   Lets  hope,  it  will  happen :)  Also  all  your  dogs  are  invited !!     JTR.  of  course,  we  need  you  too !!   with  your  dogs  or  women....  what  you  want,  1f923.png

? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•. ?

"Welcome with your wife" That must wait until the new system when she comes back, then we can visit you in person and enjoy a glass of Wine on the Rhein. :)

Memorial Wife.JPG

Just now, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Colin Brown's photos are in a .docx file .... which is a later version of Microsoft Word.

I only create documents with a copy of Microsoft Word that I bought in 1997 ... "Word 2000".

However, if you can download and install the FREE software "Open Office", it is compatible with all the new Microsoft Software.

After installing, you can click on his ".docx" file, and it will open as if you had the latest versions of Microsoft Office Suite Software.

I'll download Open Office, then later post the same picture for the benefit of others who cannot view it.

Yes,  we've  time...  we  can  wait,  until  all  are  back  again :x   Then  we  want  celebrate  our  loving  see  again :)  with  loud  singing  KD - songs !    ? ? ? ?.? ? ? ?.? ? ? ? ? ?.? ?. ? ? ? ?.? ? ? ?.? ? ? ? ? ?.? ?

THANK  YOU  FOR  HELPING !

( I'm  nosy  of  your  loving  wife  Peggy !) :)

Just now, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

A few decades ago I also used Open Office, so it's safe. Tested  (Norton Safe site)

This upload can now be seen by all:

Animal pictures.docx