The World News Media

This dog pulls himself out of a pond with his teeth after falling through thin ice, when a Missouri...

TheWorldNewsOrg

• Views 2.5k
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes.....  I  remember  that  photo   Our  Librarian  has  posted  this  story  before  a  longer  time.  Not  all  dogs  equal,  so  by  humans  too !    But  some  rare  one

I  agree.....   and  I  would  help  him  too,  yes   I  hope,  he  will  find  people  and  a  room  for  living.  Also  a  brother  or  sister  for  little  more  help 

I fully agree in the hope that animals will live longer, but Jehovah knows better. The longer we live with animals, the more we will mourn when they die. (Rev. 21:3,4)  I too would love to have my fi

Posted Images

The area in East London, South Africa where I’m resident is among the 10 highest rated Metro Cities. All of these have a great number of people, (Black and White) living below the bread line. Jesus said that we will always have the poor among us. (Matt. 26:11) He knows because he has been observing mankind since the beginning. Jehovah made laws for the benefit of the poor. (Exodus alone: 22:25; 23:3, 11; 30:15)

Although most world governments are trying to assist these, their kindness can never compare to JehovahÂ’s mercy. Population growth being just one of their problems.

Jehovah’s people have always been sympathetic toward the poor. Although the priority of Jesus’ disciples was to spread the Good News of God’s Kingdom world-wide, (Matt. 24:14; Luke 4:43) they set aside seven disciples to distribute food among the poor. (Acts 6:1-6) Jehovah’s people recently built prefabricated halls in some of the poor areas where elders are preaching that God’s Kingdom will soon put an end to their hardships.  (Psalm 72:16; Revelation 21:3,4)

The photo was taken at one of the many outlying districts of the Eastern Cape were there are few amenities.

Hospital.jpg

18 hours ago, Colin Browne said:

The area in East London, South Africa where I’m resident is among the 10 highest rated Metro Cities. All of these have a great number of people, (Black and White) living below the bread line. Jesus said that we will always have the poor among us. (Matt. 26:11) He knows because he has been observing mankind since the beginning. Jehovah made laws for the benefit of the poor. (Exodus alone: 22:25; 23:3, 11; 30:15)

Although most world governments are trying to assist these, their kindness can never compare to JehovahÂ’s mercy. Population growth being just one of their problems.

Jehovah’s people have always been sympathetic toward the poor. Although the priority of Jesus’ disciples was to spread the Good News of God’s Kingdom world-wide, (Matt. 24:14; Luke 4:43) they set aside seven disciples to distribute food among the poor. (Acts 6:1-6) Jehovah’s people recently built prefabricated halls in some of the poor areas where elders are preaching that God’s Kingdom will soon put an end to their hardships.  (Psalm 72:16; Revelation 21:3,4)

The photo was taken at one of the many outlying districts of the Eastern Cape were there are few amenities.

Hospital.jpg

“The one showing favour to the lowly is lending to Jehovah” (Prov. 19:17, 18) Seeing our God Jehovah considered these, he expects that we do the same. The person in the picture is a bush dweller carrying all his possessions. About 15 years ago when he passed our home, our gardener called him in and we paid him for allowing us take the photograph. The gardener said he is mentally disabled and harmless. We also noticed that he never begs and walks around all day looking for scraps in dustbins. We’ve seen strangers giving him things to eat and money and we did the same. Seeing that such ones cannot read nor understand the Bible, Jehovah in his mercy settled our concern for their future: “He raises the lowly one from the dust; He lifts up the poor from the ash heap, To make them sit with princes, Giving them a seat of honor. To Jehovah belong earth’s supports, And he places the productive land upon them.” (1Samuel 2:8; Psalm 113:7)

Rag man.JPG

I  agree.....   and  I  would  help  him  too,  yes :)  I  hope,  he  will  find  people  and  a  room  for  living.  Also  a  brother  or  sister  for  little  more  help  and  tell  him  from  Jehovah  and  the  big  news,  the  truth  and  BIG  hope  for  him :x   

THINK  TO  THE  BLIND / DEAF  JW !!   ALL  CAN  UNDERSTAND  THE  BIBLE....  of  a  simple  kind  of  teaching, also  this  man,  why  not??

When  a  person  want  it,  we've  to  try  it,  YES !   Thats  our  mission / order...

Thanks  for  your  comments, dear  Brother  Colin :x

On 2/13/2018 at 6:48 AM, Colin Browne said:

“The one showing favour to the lowly is lending to Jehovah” (Prov. 19:17, 18) Seeing our God Jehovah considered these, he expects that we do the same. The person in the picture is a bush dweller carrying all his possessions. About 15 years ago when he passed our home, our gardener called him in and we paid him for allowing us take the photograph. The gardener said he is mentally disabled and harmless. We also noticed that he never begs and walks around all day looking for scraps in dustbins. WeÂ’ve seen strangers giving him things to eat and money and we did the same. Seeing that such ones cannot read nor understand the Bible, Jehovah in his mercy settled our concern for their future: “He raises the lowly one from the dust; He lifts up the poor from the ash heap, To make them sit with princes, Giving them a seat of honor. To Jehovah belong earthÂ’s supports, And he places the productive land upon them.” (1Samuel 2:8; Psalm 113:7)

Rag man.JPG

The uploaded document prepared a year ago may be of use to any interested persons.

WorldNewsMedia Upload.docx