The World News Media

Steve Irwin’s widow Terri hasn’t been on a date since he died

Guest Nicole

australia-crocodile-hunter-killed.jpg

Terri Irwin says she hasn’t dated anyone since SteveÂ’s death in 2006.

(MYUNG JUNG KIM/AP)

Terri Irwin may have lost her husband Steve more than a decade ago, but don't expect to see her moving on any time soon.

"I think it's wonderful when people who have lost someone find love again, but I'm not personally looking, and I haven't been on a date in 27 years," she told People.

Irwin, 53, explained that she's had chances, but is more than happy saving all the room in her heart for her and Steve's two children, Bindi, 19, and Robert, 14.

"It's been so long, I've had a couple of lovely women ask me out because they figured that's the case," she said. "But I'm content. I have two beautiful kids, a really full plate. I've already had my happily ever after."

Irwin's happily ever after was shattered in 2006 when Steve, who rose to fame as "The Crocodile Hunter," died in a tragic stingray accident at just 44 years old

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/terri-irwin-hasn-date-steve-death-article-1.3793041

tv-animal-planet-irwins.jpg

• Views 373
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Popular Days

Posted Images