The World News Media

Stop, Think, and Pray (cover) - JW Broadcasting (More Than Many)

Guest Kurt

This is my cover of Stop, Think, and Pray from JW Broadcasting with Lorena

MUSIC has such an immense amount of power - we can use it to praise Jehovah! On top of that, it is an amazing gift that can lift us up when we're down, make us feel understood, and give us a release from the emotions that burden us in this system. I want to share that with all of my brothers and sisters AROUND THE WORLD. So that's what I'm doing here on YouTube - creating videos of cover music, original music, clean music! A lot of what I post are covers of songs from JW Broadcasting and “Sing Out Joyfully” to Jehovah, but I also just post my covers of songs that I really like. I am so happy to have all of you here, and I hope that what I post will strengthen and encourage you :) If you want to help others with this music as well, please share it with them. And if you want to contribute so that I am able to produce more music more often, then... Take a look over there: https://www.patreon.com/morethanmany and see if there is an amount you'd feel comfortable contributing to support this work. Any amount counts and will allow me to dedicate more time to producing music! Even if you choose not to contribute, you can still head over to the "Posts" section of my Patreon page to download all of the music for FREE! Thanks again SO MUCH all of my brothers and sisters for being a part of the More Than Many community and I look forward to hearing from all of you around the world!

• Views 557
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.