The World News Media

Jehovah's Witnesses Child Abuse / Pedophilia and the Governing body.

JOHN BUTLER

9 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

For I am not a fighter against God

Okay

i didn't need or want  any attention

Okay

I do find it quite fully that no one is allowed to disagree with you though.

Now you've got it!

I therefore presume you are an Elder or higher in the ranks.

Once again, you have nailed it. I am way way up there in the ranks and I neglect all my crucial responsibilities to spend oodles of time posting to malcontents on the net, some of whom are nincompoops. I am a veritable theocratic tweeting Trump - 

Why shouldn't i presume as you and Allen have made so many presumptions about me

But @AllenSmith is even more lofty than me. I would not be shocked if he were the alter-online-ego of Bro Jackson, himself, working out his frustrations on a backwater internet channel that the most clean organization in the world is portrayed by the  ARC as among the foulest. To say nothing of the mysterious @Space Merchant.Where does he come from?

Come, come. This is the internet, the land of the liars. If you want people you can know and trust, go to a place where you can physically interact with them.

I think you are not being forthright either. You appear to have accepted the case 54 data that JW's have a better prevention record than anyone else. At any rate, you offer no pushback to it, though you do on other things. And ...

I notice you mention 'the current Watchtower policy', but how many people have previously suffered, to have this now 'current W/T policy'

you acknowledge that the organization with the best record, though not perfect, is improving. So NOW is the time you decide that it is too foul a place in which to sully your  feet? There is more to you than meets the eye.

When God finds out about the few denarious' debt you will not forgive your fellow slave, what will he say about the 10,000 fold amount that you owe him?

• Views 7.4k
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I cannot understand why there is only partial information concerning the Jehovah's Witnesses and Watchtower Society Child Abuse accusations from around the Earth. I have just put a status on my FB pag

Okay Okay Now you've got it! Once again, you have nailed it. I am way way up there in the ranks and I neglect all my crucial responsibilities to spend oodles of time posting to ma

"Are things being covered up? No." Really. So did the GB refuse to hand over the documents to the court in California USA or not ? Did the UK branch refuse to hand over documents at first or not ? Yes

10 hours ago, AllenSmith said:

And who leads you without the aid of Christ to guide you. When did Christ suggest a lone-wolf scenario?

You believe Christ isn’t guiding me.

You believe I’m a lone wolf. 

You believe God approved of 8 men self-appointing themselves as a “faithful and discreet slave”.  You do realize by eliminating all other anointed ones in this category, a designation made only by Christ when he arrives, they have set themselves into the position of a wicked slave….don’t you?  Matt 25:21 No other anointed one can fulfill that title.  They have assumed all glory and authority (that rings a bell…Luke 4:6) over all the “slaves”; and they wield it freely using their “muscle”/elder body.  That also helps seal the deal.  The anointed Body are not the shepherds.  Clearly, the wicked slave “eats and drinks with drunkards” - sharing spiritual “food”/doctrine with the false priesthood/elder body that is used against his fellow anointed “servants” for “beating” them into submission.  Matt 24:48-51

You are a very assuming person to believe God and Jesus have sanctioned an elder body not anointed to replace their own choice – the anointed priesthood and true shepherds of the sheep. 1 Pet 2:5,9  Do you really believe Jesus is okay with men’s replacement of his true shepherds that are members of his own Body? 

“Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of Godwhich He purchased with His own blood. 29 For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock30 Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves. 31 Therefore watch, and remember that for three years I did not cease to warn everyone night and day with tears. Acts 20:28-31

“savage” – heavy, weighty, burdensome, severe, imposing, impressive.

“perverse things” - to distort, turn aside; to oppose, plot against the saving purposes and plans of God; to turn aside from the right path, to pervert, corrupt

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits.”  Matt 7:15,16

“ravenous” – rapacious, a robber, an extortioner 

Jesus surely knew the imposing image of the GB and its elder body would have no problem fleecing the sheep with false stories and a false hope of salvation through an organization – a turning aside from the true source of salvation.  Acts 4:12  They are experts at blackmail; threatening with disfellowshipping their own “servants” for rejecting their made up stories.  Matt 24:48-51; Rev 13:1,4,7,11,15

The true shepherds are in existence and are guided by their Master, Jesus.  Which shepherds will you choose to be guided by, those who listen to extortioners who plot to shatter any power the anointed have left, throwing truth down to the ground; or those who listen to Jesus?   Dan 12:7; 8:12

Are you aware of the iniquities in Ezekiel that caused the Lord to “forsake the land" and call for a mark on the foreheads of those “sighing and crying”?

Ezek 8:5 – “Then He said to me, “Son of man, lift your eyes now toward the north.” So I lifted my eyes toward the north, and there, north of the altar gate, was this image of jealousy in the entrance.”

This is the entrance to the altar sacrifice.  “Furthermore He said to me, “Son of man, do you see what they are doing, the great abominations that the house of Israel commits here, to make Me go far away from My sanctuary? Now turn again, you will see greater abominations.” Verse 6

“And He said to me, “Go in, and see the wicked abominations which they are doing there.” Verse 9

There was both an “image” as well as activities taking place in God’s Temple.

“And there stood before them seventy men of the elders of the house of Israel, and in their midst stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan. Each man had a censer in his hand, and a thick cloud of incense went up.” Verse 11

Were the priests present in the Temple?  No, “elders” had desecrated the Temple of God, blocking the entrance and not allowing approved sacrifices to be offered by God’s appointed priesthood.

Sound familiar?  Only if you realize that the Temple under Christ, (1 Cor 3:16,17) is the holy anointed priesthood, and an “image of jealousy”, the unanointed elder body, stands in, sits in, and tramples upon, God’s Temple. Matt 24:15; Rev 11:1-3; 2 Thess 2:3,4 So, along with the detestable practices of “shepherding” in the cases of child abuse among other judicial matters, God’s appointed priesthood has been shoved aside for an “image of jealousy” and its detestable activities.

I hope every elder, every JW, takes note.

Num 16:3-7,10,11,18,20,21,35,40   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Num+16%3A3-7%2C10%2C11%2C18%2C20%2C21%2C35%2C40&version=NKJV

@TrueTomHarley firstly it's great to see you have asense of humour. 

Quote :-

"You acknowledge that the organization with the best record, though not perfect, is improving. So NOW is the time you decide that it is too foul a place in which to sully your  feet? There is more to you than meets the eye.

When God finds out about the few denarious' debt you will not forgive your fellow slave, what will he say about the 10,000 fold amount that you owe him?"

I'm not interested in who has the best track record. As I've said before the Nation of Israel would have had the best record compared to the other nations, but it didn't make them right in God's eyes did it ? To the point that God used 'the world' to punish His chosen people back then. God used Babylon, Egypt and finally the Roman army. God could have sent down fire from heaven to wipe out Jerusalem but no, He used or allowed the Romans to do the job. And so it may just be that God is using or allowing people of 'the world' to punish or straighten out his chosen people of this day. Back in the day the Nation of Israel was one nation basically in one place. Nowadays the JW Org is Earthwide so the punishment or sorting job has to be Earthwide too. Hence so many nations calling for reform within the JW Org. 

As for my timing, simple. I could not act on something i did not know about. I did months of research, yes online most of it, but it wasn't just a one day decision. If you won't accept my reasons that's your choice. I would suggest then, that you are judging me on your own personality or previous experiences. 

As for forgiving debts of others. It's not my place to judge anyone is it ? These sins of covering up Child Abuse are not against me, but are against God Himself and His organisation.. But then, it is my place to act on my conscience. Our conscience should be trained through use of the scriptures, and what use would that be if we didn't act on it ?

Daily i pray to God for direction and guidance. Ah, it would be so easy if He sent down an angel with a message wouldn't it.  If He were to tell me, do this or do that. But I get nothing. My feeling is though, that if God disapproved of me a lot, that he would have me forget all about Him and go out into the 'world'. I suppose I'm in what i would call 'limbo' (though i don't know the real meaning of the word) but what I'm saying is, I'm neither serving God properly in any way and I'm not in the world. I trust no human at all for spiritual guidance.  I do not believe that the Governing Body of JW Org is the 'faithful and discreet slave', and that knocks a big hole in it all. So many things that i was taught as 'facts' way back in the 1970's have now been dismissed as mistakes. That is not 'the light getting brighter' because in my opinion God  and / or Jesus Christ would not have allowed those mistakes to have been used as teachings.  

Oh well enough for now. God Himself has given the authority to His son to do the judging. I will be judged just as everyone else will. I'm hoping I will receive some guidance through the scriptures and hopefully through holy spirit. Only time will tell. Have a good day.

Do you think that when Revelation 19:19 takes place -

"And I saw the wild beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the one seated on the horse and against his army.

people online will say:

2 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

And so it may just be that God is using or allowing people of 'the world' to punish or straighten out his chosen people of this day.

Do you really think the wild beast and the kings of the earth and their armies will say: "We hate God"? 

No. They will say:

"We love God. And even where we don't, we love people's right to worship if they want. It's just that these JWs are doing it wrong and must be stopped."

If JWs are not the godly people who are "everywhere spoken against" (Acts 28) and who suffer people "lyingly saying every sort of wicked thing against them," who would you say is?

I think it is not a good time to bail. Contrary to what I charged, you have said you are not a fighter against God and you did not want to go out with a splash. Okay. I'll walk it back. @The Librarian tells me often enough that I can be obnoxious. Why should I not take correction from you also?

But where do you find yourself now? You have expressed a desire to continue to worship God. Are you getting fine reinforcement to do that at avoidjw.com, or wherever you visit online?

@TrueTomHarley Once again you make me laugh.  "Are you getting fine reinforcement to do that at avoidjw.com, or wherever you visit online?"  It seems so funny to me that you should think i need strength from any 'website'. Look, I know Armageddon is coming. I know we will all be judged individually....

I have taken my stand, repeat, my stand regarding the Child Abuse problem, and the future problems it may cause. I want brothers and sisters to be safe out there, and i think they should be warned about the situation, not have the situation hidden from them. 

You seem not to read what i write anyway, as i've given my position at this time in the above comment. But I'll copy and paste it here anyway..

Daily i pray to God for direction and guidance. Ah, it would be so easy if He sent down an angel with a message wouldn't it.  If He were to tell me, do this or do that. But I get nothing. My feeling is though, that if God disapproved of me a lot, that he would have me forget all about Him and go out into the 'world'. I suppose I'm in what i would call 'limbo' (though i don't know the real meaning of the word) but what I'm saying is, I'm neither serving God properly in any way and I'm not in the world. I trust no human at all for spiritual guidance.  I do not believe that the Governing Body of JW Org is the 'faithful and discreet slave', and that knocks a big hole in it all. So many things that i was taught as 'facts' way back in the 1970's have now been dismissed as mistakes. That is not 'the light getting brighter' because in my opinion God  and / or Jesus Christ would not have allowed those mistakes to have been used as teachings.  

Hope that helps to show you where I am right now. 

2 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

You seem not to read what i write anyway, as i've given my position at this time in the above comment. But I'll copy and paste it here anyway..

I will get back to you on this when I get a little more time. I actually do like the way you 'man up' and take responsibility for your action - it commands a certain respect - even if I think it is unncecessary and unwise for you to take it in the first place, and I continue to recommend that you walk it back.

However, you actually did not answer my question. When there is the foretold attack upon God's people, described in Revelation, do you think some will dismiss it as God using the nations to discipline his own people? Will you be among them?

If so, how will you spot the actual persecution when it comes? For you know there will always be something to point to. The perpetrators will not simply do it on the basis of being mean.

@TrueTomHarley Well first i need to be sure that the JW Org are 'God's people'. Then I hope to be back in the Org if God shows me mercy.

However the Big difference between the two types of persecution are,  being persecuted for serving God properly, or persecution for doing wicked deeds. I think that will be easy enough to see.

I had a thought and laughed but shouldn't have. 

Nation of Israel : 2 Kings Ch 17 v 17.   But Jehovah we didn't burn as many of our children as the other nations did. 

Hope you get the point. :) 

Talk later. John 

@AllenSmith True God does not 'NEED' anyone's help but He has used it in the past. 

Babylon, Egypt and Rome. All used to do the work of God. 

As for guilt, i think the Governing Body have proved how guilty they are in many ways. Are they still withholding all those documents from the Californian high court ? Or maybe they have squirmed their way out of it. Did they ever pay the $2.5 million dollars fine ? Using donations from congregation members. But they did make massive payouts to the two victims it seems. 

I'll add this again and see if you get the point :-

Nation of Israel : 2 Kings Ch 17 v 17.   But Jehovah we didn't burn as many of our children as the other nations did. 

It's not about comparisons of how much Child Abuse was committed within the Org. It's the fact that it was hidden for so long, and victims suffered just to keep the Org looking clean. Like whitewashed graves, full of dead men's bones. 

I like verses 8 & 9 of that Acts scripture. 

"And God, who knows the heart,e bore witness by giving them the holy spirit, just as he did to us also.  And he made no distinction at all between us and them, ...... "

Unlike the Governing Body that say only those 8 men are the 'faithful and discreet slave'. Whilst all the other Anointed are nothing in their eyes. 

@AllenSmith Um, the UK branch handed over their documents. The Australian branch handed over documents. So did they do wrong in God's eyes ? 

You seem to act as if your Governing Body is God himself. Beyond questioning. Well not in my view. 

And it's not about legal matters because 'legal matters' in that sense are part of the world. It's about doing what is right in God's eyes. 

If it was possible for the GB to help the legal system convict pedophiles, and in that way help to make the JW Org cleaner than it is, then in my opinion the GB should have done as much as possible to help the legal system. 

As I've said before, if the GB and the JW org were being persecuted for following God's instructions then they should hold their heads high and smile, but if they are being condemned for assisting Child Abuse then how can they hold their heads high at all. Just by saying they are the 'faithful slave' they think that gives them the right to bend the rules of God. So who is putting who to the test here ? The GB are putting God to the test for sure. Well if you want to support that its your choice.

God didn't use the Romans to punish Jesus, it was the Nation of Israel that condemned Jesus to death.  God used the Romans to destroy Jerusalem, whereas he could have used fire from heaven, as in Sodom & Gomorrah. 

'because you who pass judgment do the same things' But i don't do them nor do i support those that do do them. Hence I'm not guilty of those things and have proved it by leaving the Org as soon as I had proof enough for my conscience to act. You see, i took action that you do not like. It seems that you are so annoyed that I would dare to question your GB. Why do you worship them so ? They are only men. Put not your trust in earthling man...

As for legal matters, they can so easily be misused. An honest man that serves God well will know right from wrong. Your GB it seems has no conscience or Godly devotion. They are only interested in winning cases, not seeing justice from God's viewpoint. They do not care for those that have suffered, hence those that have suffered HAVE to take legal action and involve the 'world'. For those that have suffered and those still suffering the GB and the Elders show no love or empathy. 

Go your own way, do your own thing, it means nothing to me. Carry on serving your Governing Body. Carry on believing that the GB are the 'faithful slave'. God has given Jesus Christ the authority to judge us all, and he will do it fairly.

16 hours ago, AllenSmith said:

You have a serious psychological problem with leaders in general.

Surely you know that you become the slaves of whatever you give yourselves to. Anything or anyone you follow will be your master. You can follow sin, or you can obey God. Following sin brings spiritual death, but obeying God makes you right with him.  (Rom 6:16 )  Now do you think I am trying to make people accept me? No, God is the one I am trying to please. Am I trying to please people? If I wanted to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.  (Gal 1:10)

God paid a high price for you, so don’t be slaves to anyone else. (1 Cor 7:23)  Remember that you will receive your reward from the Lord, who will give you what he promised his people. Yes, you are serving Christ. He is your real Master.  Col 3:24

16 hours ago, AllenSmith said:

and that you're NOT into obeying his instructions to be submissive, obey, obedience to those in authority

Jesus said, “Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are only human rules.’”  Matt 15:9

I say this because you are even patient with someone who forces you to do things and uses you. You are patient with those who trick you, or think they are better than you, or hit you in the face!  (2 Cor 11:20)

(ERV)

The organization is not my mediator, nor should it be anyone else’s.  I think that is enough scriptural proof to show you, I have no other Master that I am submissive to. 

15 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

"And I saw the wild beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the one seated on the horse and against his army.

I pray you open your eyes, and perceive beyond the physical powers in Satan’s world.

“And I saw the wild beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the one seated on the horse and against his army.” Rev 19:19

Earth” has always referred to God’s people under covenant and represents the anointed today.  Jer 25:29,30,34; Matt 23:34,35

“kings of the earth” are under Jesus’ rule:  John, to the seven churches which are in Asia:

Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne, and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth.  To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood, and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.  Rev 1:4-6

Jesus is not involved in politics; he wasn’t when he was on earth and he isn’t now.  – “Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.  And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.”  Then Jesus said to him, “Away with you, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’” Matt 4:8-10 (Luke 4:5,6)

His faithful “kings of the earthare not of Satan’s world.  John 17:16  (John 8:23)

“My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here.” John 18:36

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Eph 6:12

Why should Armageddon be any different?  It is not fought on the worldly front, but between “kings of the earth”/anointed who are at odds with one another, and is happening now.    Jesus’ focus is on those who either obey him or disobey him  -  the “kings and priests” that he rules over.  1 Pet 5:9,10

“And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND
LORD OF LORDS.”   Rev 19:16

There are faithful “kings of the earth” – “And have made us kings and priests to our God;
And we shall
reign on the earth.  Rev 5:10

As well as unfaithful “kings of the earth” who are heavily influenced by Satan’s world; falling for his tempting offer for power and prominence. And if influenced by Satan, what comes out of their mouth is false doctrine.  John 8:44; Matt 7:15-20

”Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon.”  Rev 13:11

This beast is a false anointed, composite “prophet”.  It works in tandem with the Wild Beast from the Sea.  Rev 13:12;19:20

“And I saw the wild beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the one seated on the horse and against his army.”

Can you see this?  Jesus’ “kings” are at war in the spiritual realm; manifested through teachings, either true or false.   2 Thess 2:9-12

The false prophet/Beast of the earth “inspires”/breathes spirit/spirit-directs “life” into the Beast of the Sea…which comes against the anointed ones.  Rev 13:15,7

What “image” do you know of, that is “spirit-directed” and run by anointed ones?

Those that are spiritually “killed” (disfellowshipped) by the Wild Beast for refusing to serve only Christ, may become sealed into his “army” to fight against the unfaithful, spiritually immoral “kings of the earth”.  Rev 13:15  

Do you see a political nation in the world that kills the anointed ones that it has come against?

Just look at Rev 1:4-6 and it will tell you who the “kings of the earth” are.  The definition doesn’t change through the various scriptures about them, in Revelation.

Better stop here.  I fear I’ve lost you.  You ask,

Do you really think the wild beast and the kings of the earth and their armies will say: "We hate God"? No. They will say:"We love God.

And they do. 

“And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”  Rev 6:15-17

“But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.  The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light. 2And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it.

But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life." Rev 21:22-25,27

Still think the kings of the earth are the political rulers?  What would they be doing in the Temple?  1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22

Armageddon is the battle between faithful kings; refined, cleansed from Satan’s lies and who speak truth in Christ vs. kings who have transgressed the covenant, dominated their brothers as a “wicked slave”;

and all of them – are anointed. 

Two years ago a report said:

“in family courts throughout the [United States], evidence that one of the parents is sexually or physically abusing a child is routinely rejected. Instead, perpetrators of abuse are often entrusted with visits or joint or sole custody of the children they abuse.”

Read it here:  https://www.salon.com/2016/12/11/custody-in-crisis-how-family-courts-nationwide-put-children-in-danger/

but don't read it unless you are prepared to get very sad and very angry

The point is that the ones you hang out with online will have you believe that "handling an child sexual abuse case properly" is key to protecting children. Read the report and you will read case after case where it turned out to be exactly the opposite - reporting it to the authorities led to more abuse of the child, sometimes at the cost of its life.

5 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Your GB it seems has no conscience or Godly devotion.

This accusation is too stupid to countenance. How can you be so dumb?

They are only interested in winning cases, not seeing justice from God's viewpoint

So you have put your trust in the human system of courts as the ones who see justice from God's viewpoint! Is your confidence in human justice as strong after reading how the family courts routinely screw up what is put in their lap?

One lesson to be learned is to value the conscience and godly devotion of the GB that has maintained an organization that is 90% less likely to originate cases of abuse that the courts may screw up when it is handed over to them. Bizarrely, you seem to not care at all about this. You seem to delight in the prospect of taking down the people who have ten times the success rate in prevent child sexual abuse in the first place. Seen in this light, it is YOU who are a friend of child sexual abuse. YOU malign the people who best prevent it in favor of a human justice system that may protect children after the event or may screw them up even worse.

Legal tactics and the court system have been discussed at length on other threads so I will not revisit them here. Go there and look them up. However, in a nutshell, might there be a reason that the Society has not quickly kowtowed to a given legal demand? I think you said it yourself:

As for legal matters, they can so easily be misused

They certainly have been previously - on a nationwide scale - as evidenced by the Salon article, despite the fact that you appear to have absolute confidence in them.

You are hanging out with single-issue people, and single-issue people of any stripe will distort your world view. Single-issue people usually become those who 'cannot see the forest for the trees.' You are particularly vulnerable to this (more on this later, perhaps) by reason of being an abuse victim yourself.

Because we are in the last days (I fear you are already walking back on this) there are literally thousands of atrocities to choose from and each of them generates its own batch of single-issue people - usually the ones who have suffered acutely due to that issue. To focus on one so intently so as not to appreciate anything else will only mess you up.

I am writing a book on the persecution of our brothers in Russia. The media is rabid against Witnesses there, and reports against them all the time. One typical article slanders them non-stop, as low beings who “wet in the toilet,” would “clog your brains,” do “dark things through Jehovah,” and as to your money, they would have you “give the last.” The Supreme Court has ruled that parents can be stripped of parental rights for involvement of children in the sect. 79% of all Russians agree with this. (it has not been reported as happening yet, but the legalities are in place)  Apostates were very active as prosecution witnesses, in full knowledge that they might be sending family members to jail, and certainly their former friends. This, even though pedophile accusations are not at all a concern over there - they have plenty of others.

https://og.ru/society/2017/10/23/92255   (use AI to translate)    and

http://www2.stetson.edu/~psteeves/relnews/171204d.html

My point is that you, over time, will come to agree with them fully. We are who we hang out with. You say you are conducting a fine investigation as to who really has the truth. I would say to wrap that up quickly if you can because the time's they are a 'changing.

You have spoken of the pain of abuse, of how current victims might be helped, and how you prayed and got nothing. These are worthwhile points. If you can avoid for a time rolling with the pigs who would accuse the GB of sponsoring child sexual abuse even though they prevent it to a degree ten times better than your current heroes, I will address those things.

If you cannot, I will throw up my hands and say he has chosen his new family - he is fully vested. He has volunteered to be a lieutenant of the army of kings of the earth attacking with the beast. He is a 'reformer' and since they will not reform on his terms, he will see them destroyed. Time is not unlimited. No sense in spending time trying to dislodge his grip, for he just tightens it further.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.