The World News Media

Revenue streams for the big 5 tech companies

• Views 561
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My predictions:

Amazon and Microsoft will probably try to siphon off the ad duopoly of Google and FB. (They already are... so not really a prediction)

Apple buys Tesla (just a wish really)

Amazon starts a car company.

Facebook tries creating a phone again.

I thought about buying a Telsa car ... but the guy who OWNS Telsa recently loaded his personal Telsa Sports Car onto a Falcon Heavy Rocket and launched it into space .... and it is now on it's way to the planet Mars, and will circle the Sun for the next billion years or so.

You might think that is a GREAT idea ( I do! ), but there are "selfie sticks" on the front and on both  sides so photos can be transmitted of the car and its occupant, a manikin in a "next generation" space suit, back to Earth. 

That is also GREAT!

But the battery was designed to last 12 hours, and only lasted for four hours..

Not only can I not afford the car .... I cannot afford the extension cord !!

1518079216542.jpg

3 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Hey, has anyone on this forum seen my Tesla Roadster? Last time I saw it, it was in my garage and that creep Musk, who hates my guts, was lurking around.

Apparently your Roadster was an apparition, a poltergeist, a haint, a projected image .... but nevertheless, you have to keep up the payments.

It was repossessed.