• 3 months later...

• Views 292
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven with the key of the abyss and a great chain in his hand. He seized the dragon, the original serpent, who is the devil and satan and bound him for a 1000 years. And he hurled him into the abyss and shut it and sealed it over him, so that HE WOULD NOT MISLEAD THE NATIONS ANYMORE until the 1000 years were ended. Rev 20; 1-3. only after Jehovah sends his angel to carry out his will, then  the earth will be free of Hatred and Division. I well know Jehovah, that mans way does not belong to him. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step. Jer 10;23 All the nations will gathered before him, and he will separate people one from another. just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. And he will put the sheep on his right side and the goats on his left. Then the King (JESUS) will say to those on his right;  Come you who have been blessed by my Father (Jehovah) inherit the Kingdom (government) prepared for you from the founding of the earth. Mat 25;32-34.  vs 41- Then he will say to those on his left GO AWAY FROM ME you have been cursed....We ALL  will be accountable to our creator Jehovah God- and must make a choice-  WHAT WILL BE YOUR CHOICE? Jehovah has put Life & Death before you, the blessing and the curse and you must choose Life so that you may live.......DEUT 30;19

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.