The World News Media

Want one of these in the New World? Loveable Babies then?

Bible Speaks

Want one of these in the New World? Loveable Babies then? - ?

Video by @joelsartore | At just four-weeks-old, these two leopard cat kittens (Prionailurus bengalensis) are Happy to be alive! Like most wild cat species, mothers hide their young in a quiet location while they're hunting and return later to nurse them. These babies were found hiding in a field that humans had started to burn for agriculture.

Unfortunately, humans sometimes find these kittens and wrongly presume that they are abandoned or orphaned and pick them up, but in this case it was absolutely the right thing to do or both would have been killed by the fire. A caring Cambodian woman found them just in time and they were transferred for hand-rearing to the @accb_cambodia, a dedicated conservation and rescue center near the ancient temples of Angkor in Siem Reap, Cambodia.

The Angkor Centre for Conservation of Biodiversity regularly receives leopard cats and other wildlife in need and tries to rehabilitate them in order to be released back to the wild if at all possible. Although leopard cats are very cute, they don’t make good pets because they are wild and donÂ’t become tame. It is always a very emotional moment to say goodbye and to release a rehabilitated leopard cat back to the wild.

Tap on Video Link mp4 ________  ? ??

4339D596-12E6-4D99-8416-54480EAA5585.MP4

90747AAD-D194-404B-A861-FE4E5C4CD142.jpeg

• Views 446
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Want one of these in the New World? Loveable Babies then? - ? Video by @joelsartore | At just four-weeks-old, these two leopard cat kittens (Prionailurus bengalensis) are Happy to be alive! Like

WOW...   I  love  kittens too ! Here  3  of  my  many  many  cat - photo's sweet.... A  BEAUTY     ? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•. ? Looking  face  to

Who wins has a bonus? ?I love kittens?

Posted Images

WOW...   I  love  kittens too !

Here  3  of  my  many  many  cat - photo's :)

14199705_519809328222326_1232150043035579339_n.jpg

sweet.... :x

21910_328990723875115_865264944_n.jpg

A  BEAUTY     ? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•. ?

625548_10201550892848025_1805050726_n.jpg

Looking  face  to  face....  so  cute :)  I  love  the  kindly  view  of  the  kitty !

Maybe  they're  friends... xD

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.