TheWorldNewsOrg

• Views 2.2k
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOU  REALLY  CARRIED  A  WEAPON  AS  JW ????   hmmm.... STILL  MANY  PEOPLE  HAVE  TO  DIE  BEC. YOUR  CRAZY  LAWS  IN  THE  USA ;-((   poor people  and  kids

WHAT A BAD, SAD, HORRIBLE  WORLD???????? PEOPLE NEVER CAN WORK IT....    JEHOVAH,  PLEASE COME SOON?? 

Several years ago, in Grand Prairie, Texas, Four Sisters out in Service were killed when their car was T-Boned at an intersection. Those that "live by the car .... die by the car"".

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Michael Krewson said:

@TrueTomHarley this is what you were referencing the other day?

I think so, but it has been politicized. I see nothing about any walkout being permanent, pending the problem being fixed.

Of the new plans for symbolic actions and parades, I read: (from the posted article) 

"A number of people have told me it's frightening and powerful, and really sends a message," the 16-year-old told the BBC

Yes, it sounds fearsome, perhaps. But the actual tweet I posted, if acted upon, might have actually gotten something done. The kids have been hijacked by the grown-ups and sold the line that "sending a message" is the same as solving a problem. I can send 200 messages a day online, most of which will be forgotten by the next day.

The National School Walkout is silly.

There is ONLY one thing that will stop an evil man from killing the innocent.

ONLY ONE.

And all the wishing, and hoping, and legislating in the world will not change that.

It is  good man of courage, with superior firepower, ( that means more bullets, for those in Rio Linda...) to engage and kill the evil man.

The only way to stop a Bad Guy with a gun ... is with a Good Guy, with a gun.

All else is a community intellectual circle jerk fantasy.

On the other hand, I think it was an Australian cleric who said it best - when will Americans come to love their children MORE than their guns.

Look, one or the other. Strong gun laws or armed veterans. Either will arguably work - probably armed vets in the short run and gun laws in the long run. But neither will come about until kids put adults toes to the fire by permanently boycotting school until a fix is in place.

I mean, there is no possible way Rook is going to yeild on this. He doesn't think there are persons just as intransigent on the other side? So nothing will be done and a few dozen kids will be picked off yearly while these guys scream at each other over who is right.

But if the kids actually stop going to school.....

The Universe decides who is right and who is wrong ... and liberal fantasies are COMPLETELY disregarded.

The intransigence on the other side is based on fantasy ...

It used to be that, during the late 60's terrorists hijacked Israeli Air Lines Jets, and Israeli citizens ... and in 1974 the Jews sent Commandos to Entebbe, Uganda  and other countries,  and violently rescued their people,  violating everybody's "national sovereignty" ... slaughtered the kidnappers, and took THEM hostage, and back to Israel for trial .... if they survived.

As soon as the terrorist world understood they would NEVER win ... and that they would ALWAYS die. the hijacking of El Al Airlines completely stopped..

The REASON there are school shootings is that THEY ARE GUN FREE ZONES !!!

The Bad Guys (BGs) know they have time to slaughter without instant return fire.

The average "school shooting" is over in three minutes.  The average armed response time is five minutes.

Do the math!

I am also in favor of after a fair trial, hanging the murderers by the neck until dead on a wooden gallows erected on top of the school where the shooting took place ... without a bag over the head of the condemned, and without any last words.

And have it televised nationally.

Even the dull and stupid understand THAT!

...and completely eliminate the "Insanity Defense".  The Insanity defense is in itself total Snowflake  insanity ... by people who care more for their nutty relatives than Civilization.

Armed and trained teachers and school staff with concealed handguns ... and as we saw in Florida with the two Coaches, there are many who WILL  run TOWARD the gunfire, and cannot by nature of who they are do otherwise ... allow them to competently defend themselves and students.

Just as in any Family ... it is a man's JOB to protect the innocent ... himself, and others in his charge.

An incompetent defense is no defense at all.

You cannot have pansy, feel good cum-bah-ya Snowflakes, where a man's responsibilities are subrogated by the State, and all the nut cases that work there ....  and have a stable Civilization.

... as we have seen.

As Galatians 6:7 rightly states that whatever a person sows they shall reap.

Personally I think that this scripture can be applied to America and the second amendment........."it is my inalienable right to walk around the streets of any city or town with a loaded gun on my person - just in case." One information source quoted that there was 88 guns/100 people.......if my maths is right that only leave 12%+  of Americans who do not own guns, (many of course have their own arsenals).

I also think that the second amendment is something held dear to the hearts of many Americans.......this has made them a violent, gun loving society, many who still think that they are living in the days of the 'wild west'.......a bunch of would be, if they could be, cowboys. I mean what other, so called civilised country can boast 32 single gunman massacres since 2000, not to mention those that did not reach the dizzy heights of a massacre? ANSWER: NONE. No other country would even come near this unenviable record.                            Definitely a sad indictment of American society today.

My comments, of course, do not include our many loving brothers and sisters in America and others of the 12%+ that are not gun owners. We certainly await the time when Jehovah says: "Enough is enough!" and brings this wicked system to its end.

42 minutes ago, John Lindsay Barltrop said:

We certainly await the time when Jehovah says: "Enough is enough!" and brings this wicked system to its end.

The U.S. Constitution's 2nd Amendment does not GIVE natural rights ... it only protects them by force of law.

Everything that lives has the NATURAL right of self defense .... if he, or it, chooses to exercise it ... and can manage it.

...... even a cat has retractable claws.

The NATURAL right of self defense was not insured by the founders of the United States to protect us from belligerent deer.

Here is the acid test ..... If you could choose any country, at any time in history to live in ... what and when would you choose?

This is NOT a theoretical question.

If you could choose any country, at any time in history to live in ... what and when would you choose?

If you understand History and you are not delusional, the answer is here ... and now.

Like a brass plaque from a Nautical Supply House I have on my filing cabinet says. ...

"Pray towards Heaven

Row towards Shore".

Just a little item that I copied from A BBC web site: "

"Organisers of gun giveaway competitions in the US have come under pressure following the Florida school shooting that killed 17 on Wednesday.

Republican politicians in Maryland and Kansas went ahead with their gun giveaways, while a county sheriff in North Carolina cancelled his raffle.

A children's baseball team defended its decision to continue with a fundraising effort, in which the winner will receive an AR-15 assault rifle.

That type of gun was used in Florida.

Gun sweepstakes - costing as little as $5 (£3.50) per ticket - are a part of life in some parts of the US, with the National Rifle Association having held raffles for decades.

Organisers have hit back at the online criticism, saying their fundraising events were planned months ago."

Are some Americans really that sick.......and they say: "I wonder why we have this problem?" "What's gone wrong in our society?"...............I think the fruitage is self evident!!!

I left my 18 shot 9mm pistol on my front porch swing, with two additional magazines for a whole afternoon ... and to my surprise ... it did NOT KILL ANYONE.

Years ago.... Australia was disarmed ... and the murder rate by knives, baseball bats and poison went up.

... I am not counting the Tasmanian Massacre where a rifle turned in to the police according to law was sold illegally BY THE POLICE to an assasin, and was used in the massacre.

Crazy or EVIL people kill innocent people.

Guns by themselves have no sentient will.

What part of DUH ... do you not understand?

1_190m_obfoayNh2O1u65kkjo1_500.jpg

imageedit_2339_3450997412.jpg

Going back to my original comment about public hangings ... the LAST public hanging in the United States was in 1936.

THAT is when the Liberal Snowflakes began to accumulate.

Since public hangings were stopped,  the dull, and stupid, and crazy have been accumulating like snowballs on a downhill slope.

AP3608141879-630.jpg