The World News Media

PRAY IN BEHALF OF OTHERS....

Queen Esther

PRAY IN BEHALF OF OTHERS.jpg

PRAY IN BEHALF OF OTHERS....  1f64f.png  1f495.png  1f64f.png

Jesus made supplication for Peter so that the apostleÂ’s faith would not give out. Luke 22:32

The faithful first-century Christian Epaphras imitated Jesus in this regard and exerted himself in prayer in behalf of his brothers  in Colossae

"He prays hard for you all the time  "Paul wrote them"  that you may stand fast, ripe in conviction and wholly devoted to doing  God’s will"  Col. 4:12,  The New English Bible

We do well to ask ourselves,... " Do I pray hard for my brothers around the world ?...

How often do my prayers include fellow believers who have suffered because of a natural disaster ?...

When did  I last exert myself in prayer for those shouldering heavy responsibility in Jehovah’s organization ?...

Have I recently prayed for individuals in the congregation who are facing hardships ?...

Our prayers to Jehovah God in behalf of others can truly help them :x
Although Jehovah is not obliged to act because a large number of his worshippers have made prayerful requests repeatedly, he notes their collective interest and takes into account their genuine and deep concern as he responds to their prayers,...

So we ought to take seriously our privilege and responsibility to pray in behalf of others,...

Like Epaphras, we should display our heartfelt love and concern for our Christian brothers and sisters by exerting ourselves in prayer in their behalf....

Doing so will add to our happiness,  for  "there is more happiness in giving than there is in receiving"  Acts 20:35 :)

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

• 2 weeks later...

• Views 363
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PRAY IN BEHALF OF OTHERS....      Jesus made supplication for Peter so that the apostleÂ’s faith would not give out. Luke 22:32 The faithful first-century Christian Epaphras imitated Jesus

Thank  you....  @E dub 

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.