T.B. (Twyla)

• Views 10.6k
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a notebook for the 2018 “BE COURAGEOUS”! Regional Convention that I did.  TB 2018 “BE COURAGEOUS”! Regional Convention notebook.pdf

???

Awesome! Thank you so much. 

This is love in action your precious time you ate giving for us is in valuable .

You may not know what a huge role you play in keeping us in mind and makes it easier to take notes. And the scriptures printed that is huge for me and I know it speaks volume to what you are doing for us as your brothers and sister

proverb 10:22

ruth 2:12

take this an apply it to your self

may Jehovah help you to continue to be faithful and so,loving to those of us you have never met in person so thank you very much

love Sister Darlene Hamilton

fulltime pioneer for 36 years and counting I am going to pioneer S hill for the fourth time  and will share with what I learned

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you so much for doing this for us year after year, plus the meeting information.  It is greatly appreciated.  Have just printed out two - one for my 85 yr old fleshly  sister, and another one for a 78 year old sister.    Neither of these dear sisters are adept at using their tablets to take notes, and they love the lines!!

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.