The World News Media

2018 “BE COURAGEOUS”! Regional Convention notebook

T.B. (Twyla)

THIS A REAL EXAMPLE OF LOVE IN ACTION. You have proved to be a friend in times of distress to all of us who want to succeed spiritually and Jehovah gave us you are our helper as we need help like this in the last days and many of us is sick suffer with bipolar major depression high blood pressure old age sad do to things happening to our brothers in prison for loving Jehovah oh well let remember Joseph he was in pris for 13 years and everything he did Jehovah bless him right 

I always say Joseph went from prison to a palace in one day so is Jehovah still in charge yes he is and has put the greatest man that was on earth who set his right hand His SON Jesus.

proverb10:22

• 1 month later...

• Views 10.6k
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a notebook for the 2018 “BE COURAGEOUS”! Regional Convention that I did.  TB 2018 “BE COURAGEOUS”! Regional Convention notebook.pdf

???

Awesome! Thank you so much. 

• 4 weeks later...

Tyawla you are doing a great job to assist your briothersand sisters I really looked forward to this web site it always i necessary to have this imformation whicch helps me to draw closer to Jehovah. This site helps me to spend more time on medicate  on how this apples to ,e a d to my family.

you truly pit your self out for me and others who count on you to make it a joy to study the bible

oh just one more thing every midweek meeting is on You tube every  Tuesday. Check it out if you have YouTube  this is the site 

JW MIDWEEK MEETING 09-2-2018

i use it when I am uumable to go I stil get to see the entire meeting not my hall but this brother helps us to see the meeting let me know if it works

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.