The World News Media

As religious loafers Jehovas Witnesses disgrace to the teachings of Christ?

Sergey Christosenko

%25D0%25A0%25D1%2583%25D0%25BA%25D1%2581

We command you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, to avoid those brothers who refuse to work, and thus do not fulfill our teaching ....When we were with you, then you left the rule: "Who does not want to work, let him not eat. " However, we hear that some among you are idle, not doing any work, but interfering in the affairs of others. 2 Thessalonians 3: 6,10,11 modern translation ERV

Why Christian bums live as in Christ's bosom? In our world, so many loafers, which did not work anywhere and any day to earn a piece of bread, and live off the labor of those who work for them as slaves. But most of these idlers in any of the Christian religion.Only religion, "Jehovah's Witnesses" in accordance with their reporting in 2017 was nearly 20 thousand idlers who have not worked a single day in a year to earn a living. Nevertheless, these loafers are better brothers and sisters in faith, they deceive their religious vanity!

Look carefully at the picture of the seven smiling and very happy with my life oldies! This religious teacher "God," "Jehovah's Witnesses", who claim to be the very first followers of Jesus Christ on earth, which allegedly restored the original teachings of Christ. Very funny geezer, is not it? They have not worked a single day in their lives, but did everything possible and impossible to live luxuriously at the expense of the labor of millions of people who foolishly became members of the Christian organization "Jehovah's Witnesses". 
In 2017, in the religious organization "Jehovah's Witnesses" spent more than 202 million dollars, the so-called "donations" for the maintenance of special pioneers, circuit overseer, and other clergy who have not earned themselves even on a piece of bread. A total of 2017 of these idlers in the branches and at the headquarters of Jehovah's Witnesses was 19730. All of them are members of the religious order of the General World pioneers, that is, people who do not work anywhere, and engaged in a religious fuss, mess around, to live on the contents of the other members "Jehovah's Witnesses" and those who support it by their own means. 

Of course, religious idlers are in any large or small religion. After all, to live for others, religious priests learned in ancient times, during the construction of the Tower of Babel of mud bricks in the valley of Shinar. After God sent his aides to divide people into different religions, each of which will have its own religious teachings language. Here's how it's described in the Bible:

1 And the whole earth was of one language and of one speech. 

2 journeyed from the east, they found a plain in the land of Shinar and settled there. 
3 And they said one to another, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and tar for mortar. 

4 And they said, Let us build ourselves a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of all the earth. 

5 Yehovah came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. 
6 And he said to Yehovah, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do, and nothing will be restrained from them, plan to do; 

7 Let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. 

8 Yehovah scattered them from there over all the earth; and they stopped building the city. 

9 Therefore its name was called Babel, because there confound the language of all the earth Yehovah, and scattered them from there over all the earth Yehovah. 

(Genesis 11: 1-10)

So on the ground there was a huge variety of religions, whose teachings were related, borrowed from the teachers' Tower of Babel, a temple to Marduk. After all, the priests, fled in different ends of the earth have spread the doctrine of the immortal soul and the afterlife paradise on all sides of the world. 

No wonder that at the beginning of the emergence of a new reformist religion under the name "Jehovah's Witnesses" its religious leaders taught that they are some of the true religion of the world's false religions, as opposed to all the other religious groups they serve Yehovahu God in spirit and truth, and preach his kingdom in all the earth, as did the early Christians. 

What to do, if every toadstool in the forest fancies himself a noble white fungus, and mushrooms to eat like? If you do not have personal experience in the definition of beneficial fungi, is going to the forest for mushrooms, you risk running into just such toadstools, posing as the noble mushrooms, poison and die. 

It will help you avoid this deadly danger Directory-determinant of the fungi. Using the description and in it, or a photo, you can safely gain useful, and most importantly safe mushrooms. 

With religion, before you are going to get in it food for his mind not to get poisoned and die, it is necessary to do the same proven way. Only instead of the determinant of mushrooms, you need to "Key to the disciples of Christ," not to mix casually with them representatives of many Christian religions, which are like toadstools flooded forests around the world. 
So determinant of Christ is the Bible students. In the New Testament describes how people should act, they are truly disciples of Christ, and not disguised them as toadstools. Many people mistakenly believe the main difference between the disciples of Christ their love for each other. 
By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. (John 13:35)

However, it is not! Love to play on the audience is able to not just any theater and film actor, but also every adult. You should not be naive to think that artistry is the destiny of the elect. Just for quality simulation training I need love, just as in any sport, or in the acquisition of skills. Therefore, in each of the Christian religion over the years people are taught to imitate the love for each other. And soon, people are there, begin to imitate the love of so high quality that they can envy even professional artists!

But there is a simpler and more reliable means of verifying whether a member of the religion of the disciples of Christ, or is it unprofessional, but very talented actors. This lack of so-called "voluntary donations", but rather the people who live at the expense of others that is called the disciples of Christ.This is how the apostle Paul writes, referring to the very first disciples of Christ who have not yet learned how to pretend to be so talented as the present:

1. And again I say to you: pray for us, brothers and sisters to the Lord's message spread and revered everywhere as you. 
2 Pray also that we have been spared from the depraved and evil people, since not all believe in the Lord. 
3 But the Lord will never leave you. He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one. 
4 We have confidence in you before the Lord, and do not doubt that you are doing all what we instructed you, and will always follow this teaching. 
5 And may the Lord will point the way to your hearts to the love of God and the patience of Christ. 
6 We command you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, to avoid those brothers who refuse to work, and thus do not comply with our teaching. 
7After all, you know yourself that you have to imitate our actions. After all, being with you, we were not lazy. 
8 We are always paid for their bread and worked hard day and night so as not to burden you. 
9 We do so not because they do not have the right to ask you for help, and to show you an example worthy of emulation. 
10 When we were with you, taught you this rule: 
"He who does not work shall not eat." 
11 We're talking about it, because he had heard that some of you are living in idleness. They do not work and only intervene in the affairs of others. 
12 We command such people in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, that they were working peacefully and eat their own bread. 
13As for you, brothers and sisters, do not tire of doing good. 
14 If anyone refuses to obey our instructions in this letter, do not communicate with him. Perhaps thus you shame him. 2 Thessalonians 3 Head- modern translation ERV - The Bible.

As you can see, it has never been among the disciples of Christ, and there could be no religious teachers who are exempted from the obligation to earn a living. Today, these people have all, without exception, the Christian religion! That's just call themselves the religious priests in different ways. They are bishops, they are the elders, the Governing Council, there is no Soviet Union, and the religious organization of Jehovah's Witnesses. But in any case, these people claim that God supposedly gave them some special powers, including the hidden thing, the desire to live for others, not working to earn a piece of bread. However, they tend to live, better than many of those on the labor they provide themselves with food and livelihoods. 

For example, the religious teachers of Jehovah's Witnesses, as well, and all the major religions, live very chic only luxury five-star apartments, eat only healthy food prepared by their personal chef, travel only comfortable Business Class, using luxury cars of the class, no less luxurious private jets and yacht.And what is there to wonder if these bums consider themselves at least Yehovaha ministers of the kingdom, which batrachat more than 8.5 million slaves from the organization "Jehovah's Witnesses"?

Meanwhile, it is clear that the teachings of Christ are not familiar with any of the religious teachers of Christianity, because it does not fit with their business. The words of Jesus Christ condemned the religious teachers of the Bible as liars and hypocrites. 

24. And there was a dispute between them, which of them should be considered paramount. 
25 He said to them: kings of the nations lord it over them, and those who command them, they are called benefactors. 
26 You have also let it be not so, but who of you older - let him be as the youngest, and most importantly - as a servant. 
27 For who is more important: the one who sits at the table, or one who serves? Is not who is sitting?But I am among you as a servant. 
28 But since you have remained true to me among all the disasters of my, 
29 I bequeath the kingdom to you, as my (heavenly) father bequeathed it to me, 
30 so that you and ate and drank to my table in my kingdom, and sit on the throne - judging the twelve birth of Israel.
Luke 22: 24-30 translated Lutkovska

From the words of Jesus Christ, it is clear that despite all the hopes of the religious teachers of the Bible, none of them will not receive the kingdom of Yehovaha because it bequeathed only true teachings of Christ who did not live at the expense of others, and earn their own bread. Jesus and his closest disciples never lived off the labor of others, but they look for food, craft carpenter who, like Jesus Christ, who is fishing who sew tents, as the apostle Paul.

However, the Apostle Paul wrote in his epistles that in the first century of Christianity there was a large cohort of people who consider themselves "superior apostles," Jesus Christ, who never worked and lived at the expense of Christian congregations, robbing their brothers and sisters in faith. Here's how he wrote about Christians' highest apostles "from the meeting in the Greek city of Corinth, who sit back and live at the expense of fraud, as well as modern religious teachers of Christianity: 

11 I came to folly, boasting; you got me [for these things] forced. You ought to praise me, for I have not a whit behind the very chiefest apostles, though I am nothing.
12 signs of an apostle were wrought among you in all patience, in signs, wonders and miracles.

13 For which you were inferior to other churches, except that I myself was not burdensome to you?Forgive me this wrong. 

14 Behold, the third time I am ready to come to you, and I will not burden you, for I seek not yours, but you. Children ought not to lay up for the parents, but the parents for the children. 

15 And I will very gladly [her] and be spent for your souls, despite the fact that very love you, I love you less. 

16 Let us, [that] I did not burden you, but being a cunning, guile with you. 

17 Did I [than] from you through any of those whom I sent to you? 

18 I begged Titus and sent with him the brother Titus take any advantage of you? Not in the same spirit we act? Not in the same go? 

19 Again, think ye that we [only] excuse ourselves unto you? We speak before God in Christ, and all things, dearly beloved, for your edifying. 

20 For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and so that you will not find me so, would not: so [do not find you] strife, jealousy, anger, quarrels, slander , sneak, pride, riots 
(2 Corinthians 12: 13-20)

As you can see comment on the words of the Apostle Paul makes no sense. They no comments show that Christianity after the death of the apostles of Christ has become a platform to conduct religious business and enrich the various Christian leaders, beginning with the Pope and ending with the Steering Board of the religious organization "Jehovah's Witnesses", that a day did not work in my life, but fine living from their religious slaves and collect taxes from them, as the kings of the earth.

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

We command you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, to avoid those brothers who refuse to work, and thus do not fulfill our teaching ....When we were with you, then you left th