Queen Esther

• Views 798
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We  are  sending  greetings  from  our  wonderful  Island  Sicily,  ITALY  --  A  gladful  Congregation                 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Hello,  dear  Brother @Onah uchenna....   I  found  a  nice  greeting - picture  to  all  our  dear  Brothers & Sisters  all  over  the  world    We  have  now  16  pioneers 

Dear Sister Esther,  What a wonderful thought!  Thank you very much for the card and I believe am speaking for others as well. Evidence of Jehovah's approval on brothers are seen as they are prep

Posted Images

Thanks for your nice comment, dear Brother @Onah uchenna   Today, I want send special greetings from our nice Congregation in Stade, Germany, to you and your nice Odi- Olowo Congregation in Lagos, Nigeria... :)  but also sending greetings around the world, to all our dear Brothers and Sisters, until to the tiny Islands :x  Agape?? 

( ps. we've just 14 pioneers in March / April )  GREAT !

May Jehovah bless us all??? 

Yeee my dear sister Esther. Appreciated. My greetings is not limited to one congregation only. I sincerely send my greetings to all our beloved brothers and sisters in different parts of the world - Stade Congregation in Germany inclusive. May we continue to endure despite all odds as Jehovah is speeding up the work this time. Agape love.

380688_3931864948912_498459369_n.jpg

Hello,  dear  Brother @Onah uchenna....   I  found  a  nice  greeting - picture  to  all  our  dear  Brothers & Sisters  all  over  the  world 1f495.png   We  have  now  16  pioneers  for  the  month's  March / April...  1f601.png  Thank  you  Jehovah 1f64f.png 

Dear Sister Esther,  What a wonderful thought!  Thank you very much for the card and I believe am speaking for others as well.

Evidence of Jehovah's approval on brothers are seen as they are preparing for the commemoration of the Lord's Evening Meal come March 31st.  The brothers are having increase share  in their field service activities.  All the preparations are taking shape.   

In my congregation, many publishers are also filling the auxiliary pioneer forms.  We pray all the arrangements [by our brothers world wide] towards this important event becomes a success.

Agape love to all our brothers. 

THANK  YOU  DEAR  BROTHER  @Onah uchenna  :)     Look,  we  got  again  smiling  greetings 1f601.png  from :

LAS PALMAS DE GRAN CANARIA, ESPAÑA.jpg

LAS PALMAS DE GRAN CANARIA, ESPAÑA 1f601.png

TODOS A LA CAMPAÑA EN Palmas Tocantins Brasil.jpg

TODOS A LA CAMPAÑA EN Palmas Tocantins Brasil 1f601.png

INVITATION  CAMPAIGNE  IN  MEXICO  !!  1234  ---------------.jpg

INVITATION  CAMPAIGNE  IN  MEXICO  1f601.png

PREDICANDO EN NIGERIA, ÁFRICA.jpg

and  PREDICANDO  EN  NIGERIA,  ÁFRICA  1f601.png 

I am  glad  you  SO  enjoy  it !     ( soon  again  more...)

WE  SEND  GREETINGS  BACK  TO  ALL  COUNTRIES  AND  ISLANDS... :x

Never  give  up  our  dear  Brothers  &  Sisters,  its  just  around  the  corner 1f64f.png1f495.png 

Queen Esther,  what do I say?  That's a good job.  Thanks for the pictures.  From my lovely brothers in various parts of the world including my country Nigeria.  Yes, the Nigeria couple and a young sister are known by me.  They are my friends in my former congregation.

We will continue the good work of preaching the good news until God says  it is done.  Thanks.  It really refreshes my spirit when I see my fellow brothers and sisters doing their best in the work of the Lord.

@Brother Aanu & family and young sister Akpobome  -  well done.

Thank you  so  much  for  sharing  your  joy :)   We  got  still  some  more  pictures  from  Nigeria,  Africa !   Maybe  you  will  found  some  brothers  or  sisters  from  your  nearness...  I  hope  so 1f44d.png

Next  time  I  want  post  them  here  -  or  in  a  new  post,  but  you  will  find  it  ~~ 

Now  again  greetings  from  Stade,  Germany 1f601.png

PS.  We  got  alot  different  people, ( refugees )  coming  from  Africa  and  other  bad  countries  where  is  war  now 1f625.png  to  my  birth-town  Hamburg,  also  Stade  and  other  towns,  also  countries  in  Europe. Many  brothers & sisters  learning  these  different  languages, for  better  telling  from  the  TRUTH  & JEHOVAH :x  From  my  congregation  one  couple  is  now  in  the  Arabian  cong !

YES,  NO  one  shall  go  lost  1f64f.png  Jehovah  is  watching  to  ALL !   I'm  sure,  HE  also  has  HIS  special  plan  for  our  brothers & sisters  in  RUSSIA :)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.