The World News Media

Cape Town is counting down to ‘Day Zero,’ when the city’s water supply will run critically low...

TheWorldNewsOrg

• Views 546
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

via .ORGWorld News

Milk  is  not  healthy  for  our  body.....  TV  and  Press  telling  often !!   WATER  is  the  best  for  all  people !   I  mean  cow-milk  -  soy-milk,  almond-milk  or 

Thank  you,  @James Thomas Rook Jr. 

Posted Images

I  read,  the  last  day  will  be  in  April :(   A  very  hard  test  for  these  people !   We  await  such  a  day  around  the  earth  soon,  but  SO  fast,  thats  really  scaring. We  all  need  water  daily,  so  I  won't  imagine, when  many  countries  concerned... Its  of  sure  a  chaos  -  a  war  for  water,  around  the  world 1f625.png  The  rich  people  will  get  the  last  drops....  always  the  same !

Perhaps the United Nations could influence the United States Army to supply dehydrated water for these poor souls.

Each sealed  plastic bucket has enough powder to make a gallon of pure fresh, crystal clear water.  You just tear off the bucket's plastic seal, and add a gallon of fresh milk.

Seriously though .... If I knew where I lived would be out of water in about a month ...I would go somewhere else where there WAS water.

Those who stare at trees for a solution do not do well.

Adapt and Improvise!

Milk  is  not  healthy  for  our  body.....  TV  and  Press  telling  often !!   WATER  is  the  best  for  all  people !   I  mean  cow-milk  -  soy-milk,  almond-milk  or  similar,  is  okay :)  Informing  is  the  best 1f44d.png