The World News Media

Meet Bible Brown. My 85 year old father-in-law. An elder and baptized for 47 years, he is now plagued with dementia and Parkinson’s.

Bible Speaks

Thank Jehovah Brother Brown is Alive! ??

Meet Bible Brown. My 85 year old father-in-law. An elder and baptized for 47 years, he is now plagued with dementia and Parkinson’s.

Even though some days he canÂ’t even remember the names of his own children, he has not forgotten his vow to Jehovah.

He is still out in the ministry as much as possible. He has not given up. What a blessing to have him with us for this Memorial Campaign. Columbus, Ohio USA!

#jw #jwsmile

@worldwide_witnesses

AE051CF7-7329-4F63-A570-2BB45DC9B48B.jpeg

• Views 628
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank Jehovah Brother Brown is Alive! ?? Meet Bible Brown. My 85 year old father-in-law. An elder and baptized for 47 years, he is now plagued with dementia and Parkinson’s. Even though som

Everyone has heard of Bible Brown, I think.  He is much loved.

Jehovah will never forget you brother brown keep up the good work, we are right behind you greeting from Pacific

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.