The World News Media

“I will return!” ; says the White Rhino ?- Jehovah will return us to this Earth! He Created Us to be here and glorify Him as His Creatures!

Bible Speaks

“I will return!” ; says the White Rhino ?- Jehovah will return us to this Earth! He Created Us to be here and glorify Him as His Creatures! 

With a heavy heart, I share this news and hope that Sudan's legacy will awaken us to protect this magnificent and fragile planet. Yesterday, Joseph Wachira, 26 comforted Sudan, the last living male Northern White Rhino moments before he passed away. 

Sudan lived a long, healthy life at the conservancy after he was brought to Kenya from @safari_park_dvur_kralov in the #czechrepublic in 2009. 

He died surrounded by people who loved him at @olpejeta after suffering from age-related complications that led to degenerative changes in muscles and bones combined with extensive skin wounds. Sudan has been an inspirational figure for many across the world. Thousands have trooped to Ol Pejeta to see him and he has helped raise awareness for rhino conservation. 

The two female northern white rhinos left on the planet are his direct descendants. Research into new Assisted Reproductive Techniques for large mammals is underway due to him. 

The impact that this special animal has had on conservation is simply incredible. And there is still hope in the future that the subspecies might be restored through IVF. 

In 2009, I had the privilege of following this gentle hulking creature on his journey from the snowy Dour Krylov zoo in the Czech Republic to the warm plains of Kenya, when he was transported with three of his fellow Northern White Rhinos in a last ditch effort to save the subspecies. It was believed that the air, water, and food, not to mention room to roam, might stimulate them to breed—and the offspring would then be used to repopulate Africa. At the time, there were 8 Northern white rhinos alive, all in zoos. Today, we are witnessing the extinction of a species that had survived for millions of years but could not survive mankind. Follow @olpejeta and @amivitale to learn more about how we can protect these magnificent creatures. 

Photo by @amivitale 

What will happen? The authoritative word of God, recorded in the Holy Bible, indicates that the time is near when the following prophecy will be fulfilled: “The nations became wrathful, and your [God’s] own wrath came, and the appointed time . . . to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.”—Revelation 11:18.

What will be the effect when the earth has been cleansed of all those who have despoiled it and its marvelous wildlife? What a wonderful time that will be! Humans will no longer endanger any animal species. This will take place under the rule of God’s Kingdom, for which Jesus Christ taught humans to pray.—Isaiah 11:6-9; Matthew 6:10.

AB23658F-B7C3-4570-A730-2DE6DF0D66D0.jpeg

• Views 822
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't like to draw the line at just well loved and "special" animals. I can't wait for all the roaches and spiders and ticks and fleas who have ever died to also come back. After all, there will be

“I will return!” ; says the White Rhino ?- Jehovah will return us to this Earth! He Created Us to be here and glorify Him as His Creatures!  With a heavy heart, I share this news and hope that

Thank  you,  JTR.   I'm  thinking  similar  like  you, missing  beloved  animals  and  parts  of  my  family    I  heard,  animals  not  come  back,  ONLY  humans...   but  weÂ

Posted Images

All things die .....

It is the inescapable reality of all things DNA.

In  almost a billion years, and an almost infinite parade of life, both big and small, that have swarmed the Earth, there has never been even ONE exception.

... GET USED TO IT.

Too soon, you will know.

E=MC2 by Rosser Reeves

Some day, perhaps, some alien eye or eyes,
Blood red in cold and polished horny lids,
Set in a chitinous face
Will sweep the arch of some dark, distant sky
And see a nova flare,
A flick of light, no more.
A pinpoint on a photographic plate,
A foot-note in an alien chart of stars
Forgotten soon on miles of dusty shelves
Where alien beetles feed.
A meal for worms,
Sole epitaph
To mark the curious end of restless man,
Who for a second of galactic time
Floated upon a speck of cosmic dust
Around a minor sun.

On 3/20/2018 at 3:32 PM, Bible Speaks said:

A nice sentiment ... I am particularly fond of the idea of the Rainbow Bridge ... where after I die, I will meet all my dogs I have ever loved, all waiting for my voice as they play in the sun and grass, waiting for me, and later my wife to join them ... and together we will all cross over the Rainbow Bridge, with smiles, and wagging tails.

I tear up just thinking about it ..... with a few beers I could REALLY get melancholy.

I just hope that T-REXs do not return to the Earth.

It would really bum me out to be driving along, and have to deal with  starving, rampaging Dinosaurs on the Freeway.

Thank  you,  JTR. :)  I'm  thinking  similar  like  you, missing  beloved  animals  and  parts  of  my  family 1f625.png   I  heard,  animals  not  come  back,  ONLY  humans...   but  we  shall  see,  Jehovah  knows  us  all  as  best 1f44d.png   Many  people  more  missing  their  animals  as  their  big  family,  sorry :(   But  animals  really  very  especially,  thats  right ! 

I  WISH  FOR  YOU,  THAT  ALL  YOUR  DOG'S  ONE  DAY  TOGETHER  PLAYING  AND  JUMPING  IN  YOUR  BIG  GARDEN....

YOUNG  &  HEALTHY  LIKE  YOU 1f44d.png  1f602.png  1f923.png  1f602.png  1f495.png

4 hours ago, JW Insider said:

I don't like to draw the line at just well loved and "special" animals. I can't wait for all the roaches and spiders and ticks and fleas who have ever died to also come back. After all, there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.

@JW Insider

Ok be careful where you step! Some creatures are different than insects are they not? Jehovah knows! Chuckle I want to hug ? a White Rhino ? but a Mosquito I’ll let flyby.

Haha! ?

4 hours ago, JW Insider said:

I don't like to draw the line at just well loved and "special" animals. I can't wait for all the roaches and spiders and ticks and fleas who have ever died to also come back. After all, there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.

@JW Insider

Ok be careful where you step! Some creatures are different than insects are they not? Jehovah knows! Chuckle I want to hug ? a White Rhino ? but a Mosquito I’ll let flyby.

Haha! ?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.