The World News Media

Cart with monitor

Guest Nicole

Guest Nicole

l would like to get some information on how l can get a cart with a monitor or how l can make one. Thank you. 

-E.  Shelton

• Views 490
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fact is,  JTR don't want a nurse...  hahaha, he is looking for a monitor ! ????

Go to a hospital complaining of severe chest pains?

When you go to the hospital, they bring in a cart (a small table on wheels) with a LOT of electronics on it, to do Electrocardiograms (record all manner of heart activity, with squiggly lines ... on a

Posted Images

When you go to the hospital, they bring in a cart (a small table on wheels) with a LOT of electronics on it, to do Electrocardiograms (record all manner of heart activity, with squiggly lines ... on a computer monitor) and other tests.

Probably the cart also has a printer so the squiggly lines of heart activity can be printed out.

So technically .... and it was a joke ... well..... it was an ATTEMPTED joke .....

3 hours ago, Nicole said:

l would like to get some information on how l can get a cart with a monitor

This satisfies the question that I can answer, with as short an answer as the question was .... um... if you consider getting a cart to be short term.

( ...with a flourish cues the drummer over in the corner with the cymbals .... and the ceiling mounted flashing APPLAUSE sign ...)

Hahaha....  I  knew  it,  could  only  be  a  JTR - joke xD  I  hope, Nicole  also  understand :D  But  a  small  hospital -table  with  special  electronic tools, is  looking  very  different  to  a  JW - cart-mobile  with  Monitor...  hehehehehe 1f632.png1f923.png1f602.png  ( and  we  can't  steal  it !)

I  like  your  big  fantasy - jumpings !  NO  problem.....

It's called "extrapolational humor" ... where you take an idea and deliberately misconstrue it ... and run it out to the absurd. 

It works best for visual jokes ... but often times does not translate well outside of one's native language and it's idiomatic imagery.

The best examples I have ever seen of this is the British comedy of Monty Python.

...which are available for rental on DVDs, or clips on YouTube.

I  remember  the  name  from  our  German  TV,  but  never  seen,  sorry.  Maybe  its  more  for  men !  But I  know  what  you  mean  -  a special  kind  of  humor!  I  will  inform  me  tmw.  I  know  your  special  joke - pictures / video's, :D  yes,  you're  a  professional  in  that 1f44d.png

13 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

When you go to the hospital, they bring in a cart (a small table on wheels) with a LOT of electronics on it, to do Electrocardiograms (record all manner of heart activity, with squiggly lines ... on a computer monitor) and other tests.

Probably the cart also has a printer so the squiggly lines of heart activity can be printed out.

So technically .... and it was a joke ... well..... it was an ATTEMPTED joke .....

This satisfies the question that I can answer, with as short an answer as the question was .... um... if you consider getting a cart to be short term.

( ...with a flourish cues the drummer over in the corner with the cymbals .... and the ceiling mounted flashing APPLAUSE sign ...)

And it cost you extra money to have a nurse turn that annoying beeping sound off.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.