The World News Media

What's for dinner tonight?

I'm someone who is always juggling ideas for the next meal and can be somewhat indecisive sometimes about food.

I am always asking other what they plan on having this evening for dinner or lunch just to get ideas.

So here I am asking all of you..... 

What's for dinner tonight? :D

If you are really sweet you might even provide details on how to prepare it well.

• Views 2.2k
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you have a RONCO Bass-O-Matic dinner is SO EASY ...    

An older advert says, "Meat needs mustard" How true. It does give a delightful tang to meat. Jesus may have also tasted it before giving credit to this small seed. Mustard grains.rtf

Hello sister QE, here is the same file on mustard seed sent in .DOCX Please let me know if this version is better Mustard grain.docx

Posted Images

On 4/2/2018 at 12:59 AM, Michael Krewson said:

I'm someone who is always juggling ideas for the next meal and can be somewhat indecisive sometimes about food.

I am always asking other what they plan on having this evening for dinner or lunch just to get ideas.

So here I am asking all of you..... 

What's for dinner tonight? :D

If you are really sweet you might even provide details on how to prepare it well.

An older advert says, "Meat needs mustard" How true. It does give a delightful tang to meat. Jesus may have also tasted it before giving credit to this small seed.

Mustard grains.rtf

7 hours ago, Colin Browne said:

An older advert says, "Meat needs mustard" How true. It does give a delightful tang to meat. Jesus may have also tasted it before giving credit to this small seed.

Mustard grains.rtf

Hello sister QE, here is the same file on mustard seed sent in .DOCX

Please let me know if this version is better

Mustard grain.docx