The World News Media

Jehovah​—“Provider of Escape”

Bible Speaks

JehovahדProvider of Escape” in Bible Times

“O God, do act quickly for me. You are my help and the Provider of escape for me.”—PS. 70:5.

To whom did David give credit for his deliverance? The superscription to Psalm 18 says that David “spoke to Jehovah the words of this song in the day that Jehovah had delivered him . . . out of the hand of Saul.” David expressed his sentiments in song, saying: “Jehovah is my crag and my stronghold and the Provider of escape for me. My God is my rock. I shall take refuge in him.” (Ps. 18:2)

Is it not faith-strengthening to know that Jehovah is capable of delivering his people?—Ps. 35:10.

It is faith-strengthening to reflect on the evidence that Jehovah helps his people. What he did in the past gives us basis for confidence.

No matter what challenges we may be facing now or may yet encounter in the future, we too can put full trust in Jehovah as our “Provider of escape.” 

768842C6-F314-489F-89DF-804309F1385F.jpeg

• Views 337
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

JehovahדProvider of Escape” in Bible Times “O God, do act quickly for me. You are my help and the Provider of escape for me.”—PS. 70:5. To whom did David give credit for his deliverance?

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.