The World News Media

Cadillac LCD Radio Screen Goes Blank

admin

My 2008 Cadillac CTS LCD Radio display went dark this morning. The radio, CD etc.. all still work. I just can't see anything on the LCD to navigate anywhere.

This and the previous issues in a premium car with less than 100,000 miles.

Sorry Cadillac, but I am no longer a believer.

image.jpeg

• Views 1.5k
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 2008 Cadillac CTS LCD Radio display went dark this morning. The radio, CD etc.. all still work. I just can't see anything on the LCD to navigate anywhere. This and the previous issues in a pre

Awww....  ;-(

Posted Images

3 hours ago, admin said:

My 2008 Cadillac CTS LCD Radio display went dark this morning. The radio, CD etc.. all still work. I just can't see anything on the LCD to navigate anywhere.

This and the previous issues in a premium car with less than 100,000 miles.

Sorry Cadillac, but I am no longer a believer.

Awww....  ;-(

I took the car by the Carr Cadillac dealership on Friday and they didn't have a mechanic who could look at it until today. Tuesday afternoon.  

So here I am waiting for an $114 diagnostic to hear the bad news.  

Meanwhile I am in the showroom looking at the newest Cadillac CTS's and feel like my car is "old"

I wonder if cars could be built to feel as "tight" as new after 10 years?

Entropy just happens I guess. Or should I believe in evil engineered obsolescence? 

Nobody enjoys this phase of car ownership  Maybe I should call it "service time" era   

It my be fantasy to think that Tesla's do not age and fall apart like these Cadillacs   

I guess all in all they are good cars   I just want better! 

Why do Cadillac car showrooms lock their cars and activate alarms? I just tried to sit in a new ATS and the alarm went off. 

Not a salesperson around today.  Not even with this alarm going off. 

Ironically I complain if there are too many salesmen and now I'm shocked there are none.  I must be hard to please.  Or I am a captive audience. :(

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.