The World News Media

'White gold' is a growing!!

Bible Speaks

'White gold' is a growing but controversial energy source for Bhutan

91E68DFA-3EDE-47F4-9E2B-209EC91CB20A.jpegABC News

WATCH White Gold: Discovering Bhutan's natural treasure

Since the time I first visited Asia about 30 years ago, my dream had been to witness the stunning beauty and culture of the country of Bhutan, known as “the kingdom of the thunder dragon."

Mack Woodruff
PHOTO:Paro Taktsang, better known as Tiger's Nest, is perhaps the most famous site in all of Bhutan. This cliffside temple is home to many monks, and considered to be a very sacred Buddhist site.more +

To date, I have visited about 120 countries in my life and Bhutan is honestly the most beautiful one I have ever seen. Majestic Buddhist temples are surrounded by rolling green hills and flowing rivers. There are no traffic lights anywhere in the entire country and very few cars, even in its capital of Thimphu.

ABC News

Bhutan still manages without a single traffic light in the entire country by choice and the busiest intersection of Thimphu is managed by a single traffic cop.more ...

http://abcnews.go.com/International/white-gold-discovering-bhutans-natural-energy-treasure/story?id=54532668

5E4F1109-3E34-4A8B-8B62-5A351F34B39F.jpeg

AC3C7D0B-9B8D-4562-943F-28005AA4447E.jpeg

B8556219-7E5E-43B0-AEB5-B5DE1BE85445.jpeg

• Views 115
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

'White gold' is a growing but controversial energy source for Bhutan ABC News WATCH White Gold: Discovering Bhutan's natural treasure Since the time I first visited Asia about 30

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.