The World News Media

Ever lose patience with recalcitrant contrarians ?

James Thomas Rook Jr.

AllenSmith:

You are confusing faith in the Almighty God, with gullibility drooling over the opinions of people neither inspired of God, nor infallible ... and even though they were forced by outside sources to admit it ... I give them credit that they did admit it .... even if it was almost hidden in the February 2017 Watchtower, as a synopsis of a hundred years of goofiness, pretending to be the Guardians of Doctrine, that they themselves made up out of thin air for their own profit and aggrandizement...

• Views 4.9k
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(New news ....)  A MONTANA Judge Orders Jehovah’s Witnesses to Turn Over Internal Documents Related to Childhood Sexual Abuse April 12, 2018   On April 5, 2018, Judge James Manley of Sa

Sorry.  This is what I was generally reacting to.  There is no support for the "weak", the victims of abuse.  I see the governing body/organization on the receiving end of donations, time, energy, the

I very seldom down-vote anyone Allensmith ... your arguments fall apart without any help at all. Specifically, "clergy / penitent" laws are made for ONE penitent and ONE confessor .... and if the

On 5/2/2018 at 10:20 PM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

AllenSmith:

You are confusing faith in the Almighty God, with gullibility drooling over the opinions of people neither inspired of God, nor infallible ... and even though they were forced by outside sources to admit it ... I give them credit that they did admit it .... even if it was almost hidden in the February 2017 Watchtower, as a synopsis of a hundred years of goofiness, pretending to be the Guardians of Doctrine, that they themselves made up out of thin air for their own profit and aggrandizement...

It has been known for quite sometime that Jehovah's Witnesses have already claimed to be not inspired and or infallible. In fact there is scores of information that dates back to the 1800s that further proves it, I do not know what the whole February 2017 thing you are mentioning, but I know enough Christian History to know who is who and who claims being not inspired vs those who claim who are, yet do something very silly.

Also, as I also recall, Restorationist do not make up doctrine either, The Great Awakening is very unique for a reason compared to false Christianity, despite Restorationism being the result of Christian minorities whereas some tend to be close and or closer to what is true than others, ironically though even the non-religious tend to fall in line with said believes due to cultural based reasons without realizing it.

• 4 months later...

The thought just occurred to me, that is we as Jehovah's Witnesses become tired of waiting on the Governing Body to straighten out this problem, AND hold those accountable, we can do it OURSELVES.

Report EVERYTHING to the police ... and let them sort it out.

Apparently THEIR system of Truth and Justice works better than ours!

Not perfect ..... just better.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.