The World News Media

Kenya Moore Debuts Look-Alike Sister Lisa On Instagram — Photo At Jehovah’s Witnesses Temple Sparks Reactions

The Librarian

Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 6.28.19 PM.png

A pregnant Kenya Moore has decided to debut her look-alike sister, Lisa, on Instagram.

Over the weekend, Kenya returned to her native Detroit, Michigan and she opted to spend some time with her family.

While at home, Marc Daly’s wife and her beautiful sister wore matching coats as they focused on their relationships with God — well, in that case, Jehovah.

The star of the hit Bravo reality series the Real Housewives of Atlanta explained that she took the photo at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses with Lisa.

Many fans complimented Kenya on having a sister who also looks like a beauty queen.

However, the post also started a lengthy and heated debate on whether or not the religious group is a cult.

A person said: “According to Webster’s Dictionary a cult is a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object. While attending a meeting, assemblies, and regional conventions, I have never been told to direct any devotion to a particular figure or object. I have always been direct to the John 17:3.”

Another commenter shared: “So many ridiculous comments from one beautiful post with her sister. I wish people had better home training. Geeze. The Bible says that unrepentant sinners be removed at 1 Corinthians 5:9-13. This is necessary for at least three reasons: (1) to keep Jehovah’s name free from reproach, (2) to protect the congregation from contamination, and (3) to help the sinner come to repentance if possible.”

A third fan had this to say: “I am so happy for u and proud of u Kenya! I have the hate you have gotten thru the years and the way others treat u on RhoA so badly yet u stay beautiful resilient and amazingly cool. Keep doing u.I SEE U. AND IM PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOURS! See you do not know. We do not want heaven that’s a false Christianity thing. Why do you want parts of Pagan celebrations? The true origins of those celebrations do not have any Godly foundation…. But I guess you know or whatever.”

Kenya, who is set to give birth to a baby girl later this year, turned off the comments for the post.

http://celebrityinsider.org/kenya-moore-debuts-look-alike-sister-lisa-on-instagram-photo-at-jehovahs-witnesses-temple-sparks-reactions-138912/

• Views 3.9k
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A pregnant Kenya Moore has decided to debut her look-alike sister, Lisa, on Instagram. Over the weekend, Kenya returned to her native Detroit, Michigan and she opted to spend some time with her f

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.