Jack Ryan

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As I have mentioned before ... you can download any YouTube videos with the FREE (Free is a VERY good price!) software  -   "Freemake Video Downloader"  -   @The Librarian.  I think the video dele

Years ago, when there were many fewer choices, I used to use McAfee Anti-Virus software, but noticed that every time I updated, I got a VIRUS! I think , and I am serious about this, that McAfee c

That makes the point for me, that there is an inherit malignancy in the McAfee software.   It has been many years, but I think I remember uninstalling it with CCLEANER's "tools" option.  CCL

@Jack Ryan Clearly one must drink such in moderation.

There is a clear difference and drinking responsibility vs drinking to the point of being drunk, however, some drinks tend to send people overboard really fast, thus the one in question needs to control themselves and limit themselves so they do not succumb to drunkenness. At the same time should one become drunk, it will result in many problems, drunk driving, fighting and a slew of other things, even rape, which tends to happen a whole lot at gatherings involving young people and or on the college/university scene. Other times depression, drinking being the only way to cope, even a good man can succumb to strong drinking habits even though he is not the type of person to do such, this also goes for those with suicidal intent and or suffering from some sort of guilt and or action.

That being said, one needs to be very careful. I myself do not drink, I choose not to for various reasons, in addition to that, out of experience, I had seen quite the situation of drunkenness numerous times, even convinced someone to stop drinking to heavily.

Also just wanna put this out there: Friends don't let friends drive drunk

• 4 months later...
6 hours ago, The Librarian said:

Another video lost... ugh....

Does anyone have a link to the original? I don't even remember the details of the video

The video must've vanish due to the Copyright Heroes and Internet, basement dwelling Trolls who have nothing better to do.

The only chance you got is other sites that are somehow linked to Youtube that has the video by name even though the video is unreachable. Your other option would be to search https://d.tube/ however it is by chance.

Know this, if it is said and or done and posted on the internet it is there and isn't 100% gone, just have to look elsewhere.

As for original, I do not have a source, perhaps via keywords you can look it up, but it will not be easy.

11 hours ago, The Librarian said:

Another video lost... ugh....

Does anyone have a link to the original? I don't even remember the details of the video

As I have mentioned before ... you can download any YouTube videos with the FREE (Free is a VERY good price!) software  -   "Freemake Video Downloader"  -   @The Librarian.  I think the video deleted above was one I downloaded, but I do not remember either.

TA-DAH!

This is NOT a link ... you can download this to your computer from HERE.

LEAKED_ Bethel video talk about alcohol [mixology version!].mp4

@James Thomas Rook Jr. Interesting, did you have the video this whole time or manage to download it somehow before it got taken down by the Copyright troop?

For if something is missing and or gone private, I know it cannot be downloaded.

I do not know if you know this website, but Music Clips now referred to as mp3 converter, can turn YouTube videos into mp3s or mp4 and or other formats. An interesting tool, nonetheless.

10 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

@James Thomas Rook Jr. Interesting, did you have the video this whole time or manage to download it somehow before it got taken down by the Copyright troop? 

Knowing that people in general, including myself when I have a "brain fault", and the WTB&TS in particular, like to hide their goofiness, and cringeworthy stuff, I download these things as soon as I see them. 

• 5 months later...
On 10/6/2018 at 1:50 AM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

As I have mentioned before ... you can download any YouTube videos with the FREE (Free is a VERY good price!) software  -   "Freemake Video Downloader"  -   @The Librarian.  I think the video deleted above was one I downloaded, but I do not remember either.

TA-DAH!

This is NOT a link ... you can download this to your computer from HERE.

6 hours ago, Anna said:

My McAfee warns me to download this is dangerous - viruses and spyware. 

Years ago, when there were many fewer choices, I used to use McAfee Anti-Virus software, but noticed that every time I updated, I got a VIRUS!

I think , and I am serious about this, that McAfee creates viruses, or the program gives many false positives. Or both.

I use Freemake Video Downloader  several times a week, and have never had any problem.

.... since I uninstalled McAfee about 10 years ago.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.