The World News Media

What Will Happen To All The Children At Armageddon?

Jack Ryan

The  DILUVIAN  (Flood)  saved  ALL  HIS  people,  haha xD    Jehovah  is  OMNIPOTENT !!

The  GB  is  also  imperfect,  like  you  and  me.....

btw.  I'm  NOT  the  only  one,  knowing,  that  our  Creator  is  a  loving  GOD,  we  can  read  that  in  our  Bble,  also,  many  of  us  JW  worldwide  thinking  the  same,  maybe  YOU  not?  Thats  not  my  problem....    Gnite  from  Germany 1f634.png

• Views 3k
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will God kill billions of children?

That's what I was raised to believe, and in really horrible ways according to the pictures in the magazines and books.  

@Jack Ryan.... WHAT  A  PERVERSE  QUESTION  ABOUT  OUR  CREATOR  JEHOVAH   GOD !     BETTER,  study  the  Bible  (again..)  perhaps  then  you  know  this  answer  >>>&

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

The  DILUVIAN  (Flood)  saved  ALL  HIS  people,  haha xD  

So at Armageddon Jehovah will  MURDER / KILL / SLAUGHTER / DROWN / BURN / Neutralize / cull... (whatever word you want to select) ALL children who are not of HIS PEOPLE (Jehovah's Witnesses)

Wow......

Very "Loving" teachings you hold there. That is literally BILLIONS of children in India and China who have never even heard of JW's.

On 6/12/2018 at 12:57 AM, Matthew9969 said:

That's what I was raised to believe, and in really horrible ways according to the pictures in the magazines and books.

Then you were taught WRONG.

The Bible is clear that only those who are born again enter the kingdom of God.

Of course, children cannot make a choice to be born again until they realise that they are dirty, rotten, filthy sinners just like you and just like me, so it follows logic they enter the kingdom of God.

On 6/20/2018 at 8:08 AM, Jack Ryan said:

So at Armageddon Jehovah will  MURDER / KILL / SLAUGHTER / DROWN / BURN / Neutralize / cull... (whatever word you want to select) ALL children who are not of HIS PEOPLE (Jehovah's Witnesses)

Wow......

Very "Loving" teachings you hold there. That is literally BILLIONS of children in India and China who have never even heard of JW's.

Oh, i think "jehovah's witnesses" will be the FIRST in the pit.

• 3 months later...

Seems like this topic just dried up and didn't get an answer.

Doesn't it say somewhere in the bible that the sins of the fathers will fall upon the children ?

I think we are a long way from Armageddon yet but there must still be millions that have not heard the Good News. 

It does seem to go against Jehovah's loving ways to kill innocent people, but in honesty who are we to judge ? 

I don't think Armageddon will be as horrific as the JW Org has made out in the past. After all, it's purpose is to remove the wicked not to torture people. 

People have often asked, 'What about the mentally ill who cannot understand God's message ?' 

Well it's God's plan of action to remove the wicked, not to remove or kill those who cannot understand. I think God will show great mercy to many. 

I'm sure many JW's have heard the old story about when they 'arrive' in the New world. 

Each will be saying 'How did so and so get through' and the one they are talking about will be saying likewise about the other one. 

Let us not judge each other, and let us not presume that we know God's plans completely. 

Jehovah, working through His son Jesus Christ, will make perfect judgement on us all. 

• 2 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.