The World News Media

Jehovah's Witnesses Banned From Social Media!

Jack Ryan

Ok folks. Just so you know. You'll see less JW's on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc... and maybe even forums like these due to the new edict from the Governing Body directing all JW's to stay off of the Internet again.

I say again because they only recently lifted their Internet ban when they launched jw.org....

Well folks... it's back on!

Which websites other than jw.org do you think JW's will still use?  I suspect Netflix will still be used.

• Views 4.6k
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, today when the elder called to check since our city is under attack I told him that I was being disobedient for watching the convention and meetings at Youtube. Our meetings have been cancelled and fortunatelly he told me that it was fine that I should share with others what encourages me during these hard times. But with that instruction above  it won't be easy to watch the meetings at Youtube ?

Many  websites  not  safe...   also  YouTube  is  not  really  safe  -  Our  conscience,  Bible - knowledge  and  congregation  must  keep  us  safe,  thats  the  best  for  JW.  -  I  hope,  we  all  work  it  through  the  tribulation   -  after  that,  we  are  all  safe  under  Jehovah's  wings !

I  heard a  talk from  Switzerland,  maybe  in  the  last  days  we  meet  us  daily  in  the  cong.  NO  one  can  stop  us  to  go  -  bec. Jehovah  will  help  us  as  a  loving  father ?

But  not  all  will  come.....   like  today !   Someone  changing / turning  -----

The  tribulation  is  short,  but  hard  -  after,  we  are  safe  like  in  Jehovah's  arms....

I  love  these  vision 1f64f.png1f495.png     ? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•. ? 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.