The World News Media

Stephen Lett is a Liar

Witness

2 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Anybody can pretend to be anyone on the internet. I, for example, have about ten personas on this forum and @James Thomas Rook Jr. falls for every one of them.

sigh .... this is true.

I was suspicious of about 65% of them ... knowing they were false personas ... but I did not have enough evidence to know WHO.

I remember when I was a small boy, and our family was on a long car trip, in the summer, with no car air conditioning ... going to visit relatives.

I told my Father "Daddy, I gotta PEE!"

He, not wanting to stop, said "Hang your butt out the window, and pee."

Horrified at the idea I voiced my objections, and he said "Oh, yeah, well ... hold one hand over your face so they cannot see whose butt they are looking at!  Everybody has a butt ... just don't let them know that one is YOURS!"

.... same thing.

• Views 2.6k
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have suffered from both types of liars, too. But I don't think Stephen Lett is either. He was a District Overseer that included my present circuit. I've seen him up close in front of a congregation

It is rather a sloppy article but the subject is so visceral that such things are overlooked. All is told from the point of view of the wronged girl. I don't claim she speaks untruthfully. It is

Did you ask him?  Did you check it out, or are you too afraid to?  If so, how can you be so naive?  The posts are benign, with the comments made by JWs.  You can look them up and see. The same goes fo

I think what’s amazing to me, and I fell into the same trap concerning a facebook page, that the responsive comments are about everything other than what God expects us to obey; his laws in Christ.  

Allen, even though you may speak it, you expect this obedience to occur through a mediator – a tower or “temple” built of “hewn stones” – men appointed to replace the “living stones” who already have within them, the laws of God written on their heart. A counterfeit head of this tower and man-appointed body of elders are the 8 men that must be obeyed – over Christ.  Thus, the Wt. “system” fails miserably at protecting the sheep.  Exod 20:25; Isa 9:8-17; Col 2:20-22 (1 Pet 2:5,9,10)

Jer 31:27-37

A follower of Christ is simply a follower of Christ.  Your skewed version of what is God's command has effectively lead  JWs away from Christ.  

8 hours ago, Anna said:

Why don't you ask him? His page says that he typically "replies instantly". Let me know what he says xD

Oh, yeah! It's him all right. 

There he is in a meeting with the rest of the Governing Body, and he keeps them all waiting so as to answer tweets. Or he slaps his laptop right down there at the Bethel dinner table to peck away on Facebook. After all, he knows he must answer 'instantly.' That @Witness is on to something. As she says: 'How do you know until you ask him? What'sa matter? Chicken?'

More likely, the lowlife interrupts his tea party with Witness to anwer an incoming missive.

Let us not be (overly) unkind here, but imo it is a good thing she got outmaneuvered from her true status as annointed. If she ever assumed powerful heavenly position, I would fear for the earth to spin the wrong way.

On 6/26/2018 at 3:11 AM, TrueTomHarley said:

If a Governing Body member were to be on social media, it would be a huge change in method of communication. He would not do so without abundant notice given beforehand on trusted channels.

Didn't a trusted channel say last year "It has also been observed that fraudulent social media accounts and websites have been created in the name of the organisation, the Governing Body, and its individual members. However, no member of the Governing Body maintains a personal web page or a presence on any social media site"

6 hours ago, Gone Away said:

Didn't a trusted channel say last year "It has also been observed that fraudulent social media accounts and websites have been created in the name of the organisation, the Governing Body, and its individual members. However, no member of the Governing Body maintains a personal web page or a presence on any social media site"

Apparently some people do this, making false accounts with an individual's name, give it a picture and a few tags to make it seem legit, it tends to get even more grime when such ones attempt to use the name and image of a deceased individual.

Sadly as technology continues to become more and more advance, you do not need profiles to fake something now, all you need is a good picture of someone's face and let the programming of a specific software do the rest, such can range from minor to realistic and defile someone's name and or image, unless someone has a good idea to spot that what was created is indeed fake, which was the case several months ago.

@Witness Once again, the actions of a single person or a few does not represent the group as a whole. We live in a society where such ones who want to do harm to kids will go somewhere where they can reach kids, at the same time earn the trust by others there and take advantage of rules and regulations of said institution.

If we are to go by the mindset you are applying, then should anyone do a crime, they will place people such as myself because of my ethnicity as suspect. They wouldn't think twice when dealing with such ones like me, and clearly that was the mindset of what took place some days ago when we had another police shooting, for the situation is quite obvious, mind you, the teen had nothing to do with anyone or anything of what went down.

Another situation is if someone of law enforcement itself, who had done something vile, someone else who know of this event, with such a mindset similar to you, will have thoughts that all who is of that group should be punished, in some cases threaten with death or even killed, this example is primarily in regards to law enforcement, the other was about race, for this is the type of mindset of people nowadays and most people tend not to think outside of the box when such issues arise. This applies to all people, even JWs, for there was an obvious case in the UK regarding a hate crime against the faith.

That being said, there is no question any abuser of ANY kind, I do care if it is a teacher, a coach, a police officer, and especially if it is a JW, for a crime they commit such ones will be met with justice, and at the same time, because of the actions of that person, I do not go out of my way to attack all people, if you haven't notice, Christianity is crawling with wrongdoers in its midst, this includes abusers, we should not be ignorant of what the price of sin causes such ones to do. Your next problem is those who promote such behavior and do so with gross media, if you can't stop that, which is neigh impossible to stop anyways, you cannot stop the abuses, what you can do is prevent and educate, not go on a hate-tirade against others for something they did not do.

On 6/25/2018 at 11:41 PM, AllenSmith said:

You, as an orchestrator of fake news? I don’t need to go beyond what the mission is, that the Watchtower is conveying. Be followers of Christ and obey GodÂ’s command. You profess to be Christian, yet, you break every tenable command of Christ. You do the math!

Tell me which commands do I break?  :) 

I write this, not just to you.  I hope there are some here with open eyes. 

Fake news.  Well, have you considered the “fake news” items issued by the organization over the years?   They are the professionals at producing it.

"Those who do not read can hear, for God has on earth today a prophetlike organization, just as he did in the days of the early Christian congregation." Watchtower 1964 Oct 1 p.601

Such confidence, such presumptuousness; and this was said after many failed proclamations.  Did they issue their prophesies as coming from God?

"The Watchtower is a magazine without equal in the earth …. This is not giving any credit to the magazine's publishers, but is due to the great Author of the Bible with it truths and prophecies, and who now interprets its prophecies." Watchtower 1943 Apr 15 p.127

The definition of a false prophet is outlined clearly in the Bible. 

“But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods,(here, it is the “prophetlike organization”/”Jehovah’s organization”)  is to be put to death.”

21 You may say to yourselves, “How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?” 22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed.” Deut 18:20-22

JWs are troopers at swallowing all the failed predictions that Watchtower’s false prophets have uttered in the name of the Author of the Bible, and “Jehovah’s organization”.  Only people, out of their hard-heartedness, will accept a false prophecy, obediently dismiss it when unfulfilled as an “adjustment by Jehovah”, and consistently praise the mouth the false prophesies were uttered from.  The Father and Jesus look at quite differently.  Ezek 13:9; Jer 5:31; Lam 2:14; 4:6; Rev 16:13,14, 19:20  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezek+13%3A9%3B+Jer+5%3A31%3B+Lam+2%3A14%3B+4%3A6%3B+Rev+16%3A13%2C14%2C+19%3A20&version=CSB

The bitter pill JWs swallow is sugar-coated with the promise of peace and safety offered by the organization.  This, too, is another sign of false prophesy among God’s people, present in the last days.  Rev 10:9-11; Rev 13:1,3,4,7,11,14; Rev 8:10,11; Amos 6:12; 2 Thess 2:9-12; 1 Thess 5:2-4; Amos 5:18;9:8-10  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=.++Rev+10%3A9-11%3B+Rev+13%3A1%2C3%2C4%2C7%2C11%2C14%3B+Rev+8%3A10%2C11%3B+Amos+6%3A12b%3B+2+Thess+2%3A9-12%3B+1+Thess+5%3A2-4%3B+Amos+5%3A18%3B9%3A8-10&version=CSB

The prophet Hananiah spoke of peace; a message quite similar to Watchtower’s prophets.  Are you free from “Babylon”?  Are you cleansed from all “false religion” now that you are in the organization?  Has pure worship been established, and God’s Temple (yes, those silent, scattered “living stones” among the nations, prohibited from gathering together[1 Pet 2:5,9;1 Cor 3:16,17]) been restored?  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Pet+2%3A5%2C9%3B1+Cor+3%3A16%2C17&version=NKJV

When Hananiah made proclamations such as these, Jeremiah answered,

“Amen! May the Lord do so! May the Lord fulfill the words you have prophesied by bringing the articles of the Lord’s house and all the exiles back to this place from Babylon. 7 Nevertheless, listen to what I have to say in your hearing and in the hearing of all the people: 8 From early times the prophets who preceded you and me have prophesied war, disaster and plague against many countries and great kingdoms.9 But the prophet who prophesies peace will be recognized as one truly sent by the Lord only if his prediction comes true.”

God didn’t give this false prophet a chance to see the fulfillment of his “peaceful” prophesy.

“Go and tell Hananiah, saying, ‘Thus says the Lord: “You have broken the yokes of wood, but you have made in their place yokes of iron.”  For thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: “I have put a yoke of iron on the neck of all these nations, that they may serve Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon; and they shall serve him. I have given him the beasts of the field also.” ’ ”

“Then the prophet Jeremiah said to Hananiah the prophet, “Listen, Hananiah! The Lord has not sent you, yet you have persuaded this nation to trust in lies. 16 Therefore this is what the Lord says: ‘I am about to remove you from the face of the earth. This very year you are going to die, because you have preached rebellion against the Lord.’”

17 In the seventh month of that same year, Hananiah the prophet died. Jer 28:6-9,15-17

Did you know that “Babylon’s” false prophet of Revelation persuades God’s chosen people and the nations with them, to trust in lies?  How would this Harlot prophet do this? Through the spirit-breathed image of the Wild Beast/”man of lawlessness”/elder body (all the same identity) which stands in God’s Temple (over the anointed priesthood) that she directs.  2 Thess 2:1-4; Rev 13:1,5-7,11,12,14-18; 2 Thess 2:9-11  She accomplishes this through an organization that one must “serve”. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Thess+2%3A1-4%3B+Rev+13%3A1%2C5-7%2C11%2C12%2C14-18%3B+2+Thess+2%3A9-11+&version=NIV

The Watchtower speaks of the Wild Beast as “Satan’s visible organization”.  How telling.

“In Revelation chapter 13 “wild beast” is used to symbolize Satan’s visible organization, so it is this organization whose number is said to be 666.” w56 8/1 pp. 479-480 

“Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.”  Rev 13:18

“Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God… (Ps 138:1 “special possession” – 1 Pet 2:9 )

…or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.” 2 Thess 2:3,4

The only temple of God is within the anointed “stones”, and those who are delegated or “set up” by a false prophet to rule and judge them, is the elder body. 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ps+138%3A1%3B+1+Pet+2%3A9%3B1+Cor+3%3A16%2C17%3B+Eph+2%3A20-22&version=NKJV

Many false prophets/leaders among God’s people had created idols in any form or image, robbing God of whole-souled worship.  Deut 5:8 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deut+5%3A8&version=NKJV

“They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.”  Rom 1:25

Jeroboam accomplished this; deceiving Israel to worship his calf idols instead of allowing them to trek to the true temple in Jerusalem. 

“After seeking advice, the king made two golden calves. He said to the people, “It is too much for you to go up to Jerusalem.” 1 Kings 12:28

Is it too much for JWs to look to the “living stones” of God’s Temple/New Jerusalem for guidance and understanding of worshipping in spirit and truth?  John 4:23,24 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+4%3A23%2C24++&version=NKJV

“Here are your gods, Israel, who brought you up out of Egypt.” 29 One he set up in Bethel, and the other in Dan. 30 And this thing became a sin; the people came to worship the one at Bethel and went as far as Dan to worship the other. 31 Jeroboam built shrines on high places and appointed priests from all sorts of people, even though they were not Levites. 1 Kings 12:29-31

We have a comparative repeat of this today.  God’s priesthood has been pushed out of sight and mind, and replaced by an elder body, made prominent before JWs as their “shepherds”, chosen “from all sorts of people”; with “shrines” in the form of kingdom halls, convention centers, etc; all of which are all called “God’s House”. (1 Pet 2:5,9; Eph 2:20-22)   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Pet+2%3A5%2C9%3B+Eph+2%3A20-22&version=NKJV

Have Watchtower’s leaders created a primary “god” to lead spiritual “Israel” supposedly out of “false religion”?  Exod 32:4    Certainly.  “Jehovah’s organization” – a spirit-direct image.

The Reasoning book explains the definition of “image”:

“Usually, visible representations of persons or things. An image that is an object of worship is an idol. Those who perform acts of worship before images often say that their worship actually is directed to the spirit being represented by the image. Such use of images is customary in many non-Christian religions. Regarding Roman Catholic practice, the New Catholic Encyclopedia (1967, Vol. VII, p. 372) says: “Since the worship given to an image reaches and terminates in the person represented, the same type of worship due the person can be rendered to the image as representing the person.” rs p. 183-p. 187

The false prophet/Harlot of Revelation receives power from the “dragon” and gives “breath” – SPIRIT – to the IMAGE, and it is worshipped.   Rev 13:4,15 (example:  John 20:22)  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Rev+13%3A4%2C15%3B+John+20%3A22&version=NKJV

A grandiose, expensive “calf” built with your gold and labor, clouds your vision as to where the true Temple lies.  This “calf” demands loyalty at the same level, the same type of worship, as should be given to God.     “Jehovah and his organization”.  “Jehovah with his organization.”  Isa 46:5 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isa+46%3A5&version=NKJV

Since false prophets are led by the Father of the Lie, a demonic spirit inspires/directs the Watchtower.

The three examples of prophets listed are fully visualized in the governing body lineage. 

·       They have made false predictions in the name of the “Author of the Bible”.

·       They assure the sheep that spiritual peace and security are only found within their specific “Babylon”.  Rev 17:5; 18:4-8

·       And, they have built their Idol “image” using their own “priests” to uphold their decrees.

In all biblical cases sited, death was either promised or delivered.

Considering this legacy of false prophecy in all aspects made and crafted by the organization, and the historic realities that God sends messengers to His people under covenant to warn them of impending destruction, should it be unrealistic that He would do the same today to wake up His anointed priesthood and all of you, imploring you to leave false prophets and their falsehoods?  Jer 50:28; 51:6; Isa 42:8; 48:20  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jer+50%3A28%3B+51%3A6%3B+Isa+48%3A20&version=NKJV

Revelation’s “two witness” messengers speak truth, unlike Rutherford’s lies directed toward Christendom.  At this time, the “Temple”/priests/”Israel” are being measured according to God’s ordinances and found full of iniquity. Amos 7:7,8; Rev 11:1-3  Amos 7:7,8; Rev 11:1-3 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Amos+7%3A7%2C8%3B+Rev+11%3A1-3++Amos+7%3A7%2C8%3B+Rev+11%3A1-3&version=NKJV

“Elijah” whom Jesus said he would send, “restores all things” through the spirit of Truth, bringing restoration of God’s relationship with “Jacob” by  advocating repentance from idolatry and transgressions made by God’s priesthood. Isa 42:5-7;49:6; Matt 17:11; Mal 4:4-6; Luke 1:16,17; Isa 14:3,4; 10:20,21;44:21-23  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isa+42%3A5-7%3B49%3A6%3B+Matt+17%3A11%3B+Mal+4%3A4-6%3B+Luke+1%3A16%2C17%3B+Isa+14%3A3%2C4%3B+10%3A20%2C21%3B44%3A21-23++&version=NKJV

They have slipped into this state where a disciplinary “rod” rules over them, which God has allowed SATAN to place upon them.  2 Thess 2:3,4,9-12; Luke 22:31; Job 5:17; Heb 12:11; Prov 15:10; Rev 11:1;19:15 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Thess+2%3A3%2C4%2C9-12%3B+Luke+22%3A31%3B+Job+5%3A17%3B+Heb+12%3A11%3B+Prov+15%3A10%3B+Rev+11%3A1%3B19%3A15+&version=NKJV

What role has “Elijah” played in Watchtower literature?  The time period of Elijah’s coming is all over the board when researching it. 1991 was the last entry that I could find proclaiming “Elijah’s” restoration work has been in place for the last century.  This is an impossibility, not only because of Watchtower’s failed predictions and sins, but taking into consideration that John the Baptist preached to God’s people under covenant, declaring the need to repent of their sins.  Today’s Elijah doesn’t change this message to include the entire world of mankind, but targets God’s people under covenant – the anointed ones, (Gal 4:26;Heb 8:8) as well as the nations, tribes, tongues and peoples with them. Rev 17:15   I saw no connection made of Revelation 11:1-3 of the “two witnesses” prophesying in sackcloth, in the spirit of Moses and Elijah.  There is no link with Matt 17:11; yet, they are the same event and concern the restoration of the Temple priesthood of God. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Gal+4%3A26%3BHeb+8%3A8%3B+Rev+17%3A15%3B+Rev+11%3A1-3&version=NKJV

Again: Along with sinning against God’s ordinances, spiritual “Gentiles” – “all sorts of people” – are standing over/in in the Temple of God, which is the elder “priesthood”.   According to God and Christ, it is a “disgusting thing”; one to abhor, and one to run from.  Ezek 44:6-9; Matt 24:15,16  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezek+44%3A6-9%3B+Matt+24%3A15%2C16++&version=NKJV

The two symbolic roles of Moses and Elijah taken on by the faithful anointed who trumpet the call, “lead” them, if their eyes are open and their heart is willing, to repentance and  pure worship under the obedience of Christ’s Headship. They are “restored” to the Body of Christ.   Mal 3:1-3; Rev 3:18-22; 1 Cor 6:15,16  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mal+3%3A1-3%3B+Rev+3%3A18-22%3B+1+Cor+6%3A15%2C16++&version=NIV

Genuine, drop-to-your-knees repentance doesn’t hit home until one leaves the Watchtower and desires to know TRUTH IN CHRIST.  The other “truth” is a generic counterfeit from the lips of false prophets.

“See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. ( Armageddon) He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction.”

Will you accept the trumpet call of ChristÂ’s Herald?

"And in that day it shall be
That living waters shall flow from Jerusalem,
Half of them toward the eastern sea
And half of them toward the western sea;
In both summer and winter it shall occur.

And the Lord shall be King over all the earth.
In that day it shall be—

“The Lord is one,”
And His name one.  Zech 14:8,9

Pearl Doxsey - “ELIJAH TURNS THE HEARTS”

“TWO WITNESSES” – ELIJAH AND MOSES

4womaninthewilderness

On 6/26/2018 at 5:51 AM, TrueTomHarley said:

Let us not be (overly) unkind here, but imo it is a good thing she got outmaneuvered from her true status as annointed. If she ever assumed powerful heavenly position, I would fear for the earth to spin the wrong way.

I’ll just touch briefly on your creative put-down regarding my spiritual destiny.  ?

These are the words of one of the revered fallen anointed ones and false prophets :

“To appreciate the extent of Jehovah’s and Jesus’ trust in the faithful slave reflect on what he has promised its members. He has promised the immortality and incorruption. Soon, JUST BEFORE ARMAGEDDON the remaining members of the slave will be taken to heaven.”  Gerrit Losch

This doesn’t include the anointed brotherhood since they are no longer considered part of the “faithful and discreet slave”.    When describing the love, gifts and necessary unity of the anointed Body of Christ, Paul stated:

“For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.”  Rom 12:3

“Do the other sheep need to know the names of all anointed ones still on earth today? No. Why not? Because it is not possible for anyone to know for sure that these ones will get their reward.”  Wt 16/1 pp. 20-26

I just need to ask, can you not see the hypocrisy, the bullying, the dominion of men who believe they are “better” – that their salvation is secured -  over any of the anointed servants of Christ, BEFORE he has returned?  Rom 12:9,10; 1 Cor 12:20,21,25,26;  Matt 25:14,19,21  Such hypocrisy has led to conflict – the truth against the lie.  What side would Christ be on? Eph 4:25; Rev 19:11     https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Rom+12%3A9%2C10%3B+1+Cor+12%3A20%2C21%2C25%2C26%3B++Matt+25%3A14%2C19%2C21%3B+Eph+4%3A25%3B+Rev+19%3A11&version=NKJV

“And I saw the beast (organization), the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. 20 Then the beast (Rev 13:1) was captured, and with him the false prophet (governing body/Harlot - Rev 13:11)who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image.” Rev 19:19,20

There is not to be a superior “member” of the anointed Body of Christ. Rom 12:10; Eph 4:4,5  Since the GB is not inspired, they cannot, or care not to, comprehend this without the blessing of Holy Spirit.  They are no longer part of the Body of Christ, but have “built” their own counterfeit Body, with them directing as its Head. John 15:5 Their “members” are the elders who have displaced God’s appointed ones.    I wonder what the anointed ones in the organization think about such haughty assumptions by their leaders who rule them with an iron fist in a velvet glove.  Matt 24:48-51; Prov 16:18; Phil 2:12,13

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+15%3A5%3B+Rom+12%3A10%3B+Eph+4%3A4%2C5%3BMatt+24%3A48-51%3B+Prov+16%3A18%3B+Phil+2%3A12%2C13&version=NKJV

The GB will have a rude awakening when their own definition of “truth” is judged by Christ.  It is their world that will spin out of control.   False prophets, from what I read in the scriptures, are not “pure and blameless” or deemed acceptable for the Kingdom of God.  

“And in their mouth was found no deceit, for they are without fault before the throne of God. Rev 14:5

Ps 15:2,3; 119:1; 2 Pet 3:14  

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=+++Ps+15%3A2%2C3%3B+119%3A1%3B+2+Pet+3%3A14&version=NKJV

On 6/29/2018 at 1:52 PM, Gone Away said:

The “imposter” had been very diligent in posting on the “fake” M. Stephen Lett’s site beginning June 3, 2015.  From March 31st of this year until June 27th, a big lull occurred.    There is now another new post for June 29th. 

So, it isnÂ’t him.

Well, I say, never trust a false prophet who tells you one thing and does just the opposite.  Matt 23:3

Why do I want to create a phony profile (another one!) ... that of a GB member who admits that, deep down in his heart, he knows that Witness is right, that he is utterly ashamed of himself, and that he is astounded by her phenomenal grasp of the scriptures and reasoning ability?

36 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Why do I want to create a phony profile (another one!) ... that of a GB member who admits that, deep down in his heart, he knows that Witness is right, that he is utterly ashamed of himself, and that he is astounded by her phenomenal grasp of the scriptures and reasoning ability?

Compulsive Habit?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.