The World News Media

Armageddon Predictions by Jehovah's Witnesses

Jesus.defender

8 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

"Throw him in irons below!"

"I'll handle that gladly sir, hehehehe ))))))" seaman Srecko responded.

When i was kid i imagined to be policeman on motorcycle.

After, there was a period when i  like  Bruce Lee movies.  Martial arts are still in my head. 

That is very close to this short story :)))

And who knows what other hiding person sleeps in me. Or in you?! ahahhaa

• Views 4.4k
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Call me Ishmael. For many years I sailed onboard the Pequod with the crazed Captain Rook in his maniacal search for Moby Geddon. "Captain, whale sighting dead ahead!" seawoman Anna shouted out. "

There are, of course. There have been several references as late as 1989 that, as Witnesses, we are involved in a work that will end before the end of the twentieth century (before 2000/2001). This ti

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Anna said:

Adam and Eve and some a few generations after them lived for hundreds of years

This morning came to me on more thought :))))) We talking to others how Adam lived longest of all human. Did he? Bible text counting only male names of particular area and their life span. How long Eva lived?? 

We see today how statistic said that women living longer then men. Why not to look in far past with same possibility or even fact? That Eve lived longer then Adam. 

Until beginning of 19 century, researchers said, human lived in average 30-40 years. But now living longer, double or more in some parts of the world. 

Well, it seems we have to reconsider some or few or many things about some Bible quotes and about our interpretations of Bible quotes. 

4 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

This morning came to me on more thought :))))) We talking to others how Adam lived longest of all human. Did he? 

No. It is Methuselah who lived the longest.

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ooh. I just read Sreck’s prior response, which humanizes him. Alright, I’ll take back some of the )s, about 20 ot them.

32 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Ooh. I just read Sreck’s prior response, which humanizes him. Alright, I’ll take back some of the )s, about 20 ot them.

In order to show works befitting repentance, you must take a small regional airline flight from Rochester, to Warwick, NY, stare at the bulkhead between pilots and crew, hang a piece of yarn from you lips, and repeat 2,500 times "You can call me Admiral True Tom".

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.