The World News Media

HELP FOR THE AFFLICTED ONES

Witness

My oldest son and his JW wife, were both raised in the organization, and they both suffered from PTSD once they left Watchtower’s indoctrination.  After their marriage ended, my son fell into such a deep depression that it was necessary to receive professional help.  Although I still see the tailings of his depression even after several years now, he is able to be a productive person managing the daily demands this life puts upon us.  The letter read by the woman who produced this video reminded me all over again of just how many JWs are also facing affliction and depression experienced by those still in and also by those who have left the Watchtower.    This letter cries out from Bethel. 

"News from Inside the Tower!"    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW8JB87bQ_c

Like my son, many who leave the organization, fail to invest in their spiritual needs, abandoning all faith in God and Christ.  Matt 7:13,14 Their search for the sustaining help from God comes to an abrupt halt, right at the crucial pinnacle of one’s spiritual life; and right at the moment when God has provided just what we need to see us through this Great Tribulation; He has provided the Marriage Feast.  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matt+7%3A13%2C14+&version=CSB

From Pearl Doxsey’s article, “Is Leaving the City Enough?” 

"You have rejected the City. You have left it. Now what?
God assures us through Christ's illustration, that you will receive an invitation to the marriage feast, due to your prudence (shown by your rejection of it's "wormwood" doctrines) Matt 22:9,10

However.....
Do you not see many on the various forums, also rejecting the false teachings of the WT, criticizing the GB and elders, and leaving the Org.? This does not result in divine approval, nor eternal life. In fact, they are the "hated birds" (Isa.34:11; Jer.51:37; Rev.18:2), that tear at the flesh (Gal.5:17; Rom.8:5) of the prominent (Rev.19:17-18). Those who eat the sins of others as sustenance, are "hated" and "unclean" before God (Prov.24:17-18; Ob.1:12). To recognize, criticize, and reject the faults of the WT leaders/Harlot, and their minion organizational Beast, does not guarantee God's approval, or eternal life. 

As stated before, taking in truth, results in life (John6:63; 12:48). Today's truth of Christ (the opened scroll of Revelation -Rev.22:7, 10), is found within the marriage feast.

It is now up to you, whether or not you will accept them (John13:20) with loving appreciation (Matt.22:11-13; 1Pet.5:5; Col.3:14)
or not (Prov.23:9; 9:8; Matt.7:6; Rev.22:14-15).

That will depend upon your heart, and the value you place upon what is offered
(Matt.7:20; John7:17-18; 3:34; 16:13-14,8; Matt.13:44; Ps.119:11,162,14,111).
Those who accept, take in, and heed what the spirit says to the Congregation (Rev.2:29; 1:3; 22:6-7, 10) will be blessed. How? They will receive the same reward as God's prophet -- life" (Matt.10:41; James 1:12).

Pearl has several articles to aid us in this time of tribulation.  They are FREE, requiring no obligations to men. Isa 55:1,2 For those of you who feel like any described by the letter read in the video, please take the more difficult step, but the most refreshing and rewarding one, and seek the true God and His Son. Matt 7:7  Learn why you feel as you do, what authentic promises await us, and the outcome for the deceptive ruse Satan built to mislead God’s anointed and the nations with them. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isa+55%3A1%2C2%3B+Matt+7%3A7&version=CSB

These topics are covered on 4womaninthewilderness:

The Great Tribulation

Can the Watchtower Crumble?

New Scrolls

YHWHÂ’s Genuine Mountain

The Holy City

Psalm 121 - A song of ‘ascents’  (“the things that arise in your mind”, “a journey to a higher place”)

I lift my eyes toward the mountains.
Where will my help come from?
 My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.

He will not allow your foot to slip;
your Protector will not slumber.
 Indeed, the Protector of Israel
does not slumber or sleep.

The Lord protects you;
the Lord is a shelter right by your side.
 The sun will not strike you by day
or the moon by night.

The Lord will protect you from all harm;
he will protect your life.
The Lord will protect your coming and going
both now and forever.

Mountain.jpg

• Views 109
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In 2016, Watchtower stated under the article “You Can Share in Strengthening Our Christian Unity”

Toward the end of the first century C.E., the apostle John received a vision of seven angels, each of whom sounded a trumpet blast. When the fifth angel blew his trumpet, John saw “a star” fall from heaven to earth. The “star” had a key in his hand with which he opened the shaft of an abyss. Thick smoke poured out, and from this came a plague of locusts. Rather than ravage vegetation, the symbolic locusts swarm against those people who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.” (Rev. 9:1-4) John no doubt knew how devastating a locust swarm could be. Had not locusts plagued ancient Egypt in Moses’ day? (Ex. 10:12-15) The figurative locusts that John saw well illustrate anointed Christians proclaiming Jehovah’s powerful judgment messages. They are joined now by millions of companions with an earthly hope. Little wonder that our united preaching undermines the authority Satan exercises through his worldwide empire of false religion!

Who are the people who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads?  It is not “Christendom”, but the anointed ones whom Watchtower erroneously say are the “locusts-scorpions”.

In 2016 again, we have the answer, yet with error. 

Watchtower 16/1 pp. 22-27  “We Want to Go With You”

No one can know whether an anointed Christian will receive his heavenly reward until Jehovah judges that person to be worthy of such a prize. Jehovah makes this determination and gives him the final sealing either sometime before he dies faithfully or sometime before the outbreak of “the great tribulation.” (Rev. 2:10; 7:3, 14)

Here are those scriptures:

“Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown.” Rev 2;10

Prison?  Col 2:8; 2 Tim 2:25,26; Matt 10:16-18; Luke 21:12; Rev 11:1-3,7; 13:1,7-10; 16:13-16  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Col+2%3A8%3B+2+Tim+2%3A25%2C26%3B+Matt+10%3A16-18%3B+Luke+21%3A12%3B+Rev+11%3A1-3%2C7%3B+13%3A1%2C7-10%3B+16%3A13-16&version=NKJV

“Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”  Rev 7:3

“I answered, “Sir, you know.”

“And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.”  Rev 7:14

Continue with Rev. 7:15:

“Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

Watchtower states the anointed are sealed before the Great Tribulation breaks out. Yet, the anointed suffer under the sting of the locust army first, before it “breaks out” on all – the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree.  These are symbolic meanings, not literal vegetation. 

Since the anointed are not the locust army of Revelation 9, who are? And who are the grass, green things, sea or tree?

PEARL DOXSEY:

Rev.9:3-4 reads; ”3 Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4 They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads."
Rev.7:2-3 reads; "2 Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, 3 saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees until we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.” 
--
From these verses, we learn that *"until" the slaves of God receive their seal (Rev.14:1; 22:4), other elements are under a protection from the harm, caused by the "locust-scorpions". What about after the slaves of God are sealed? Note that Rev.7:3 says that the protection does run out... 
"until we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads". 
--
Years ago, I wrote about this, during a time when "JWs" were still enjoying an illusion of "peace and security" under the "elder" army, even repeating phrases about "loving the brothers" and appreciating their sacrifices and hard work for "Jehovah's sheep", as loving shepherds. That was during a period when the complete number of the slaves of God, were not yet sealed. 
I wrote that the time would arrive when the torment being experienced by those chosen by God, would move on to the rank and file JW's... those not anointed, and those anointed not destined for a seal of faithfulness... members of the "trees, earth, and sea".
I believe that it has now become very clear, that this prophesied development has arrived, as evidenced in all the pouring out of complaints against the harsh treatment of "elders" as they implement the directives from the wicked steward.

For those interested in learning more about these two phases of the Great Tribulation, I hope you will consider that post, which was written five years ago. I am amazed to see it's fulfillment so soon. I hope those who examine this information, will realize what it means, about the final priests and kings, having been sealed.

The Great Tribulation – Two Phases

Matt.22:8-10 reads; "8 “Then he told his slaves, ‘The banquet is ready, but those who were invited were not worthy. 9 Therefore go to where the roads **exit the city** and invite everyone you find to the banquet.’ 10 So those slaves went out on the roads and gathered everyone they found, both evil and good. The wedding banquet was filled with guests."

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.