The World News Media

144th Gilead Graduation—Concluding Talk and Assignments...

Queen Esther

• Views 3.1k
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE FOLLOWING IS A PARODY EVEN THOUGH, SORRY TO SAY, ONLY ABOUT 3,000 JW'S  HEARD THE ORIGINAL GILEAD GRADUATION TALK: And when you come to think about it, dear friends, it's really remarkable. T

The ORIGINAL, of course, was none other than Frederick W. Franz giving his infamous graduation speech to the 59th class of Gilead, which was just one number off from being the 60th class of Gilead, an

https://tv.jw.org/#en/mediaitems/LatestVideos/pub-jwb_201806_4_VIDEO 144th Gilead Graduation—Concluding Talk and Assignments.... Length 34:07 ? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•. ?

Posted Images

THE FOLLOWING IS A PARODY EVEN THOUGH, SORRY TO SAY, ONLY ABOUT 3,000 JW'S  HEARD THE ORIGINAL GILEAD GRADUATION TALK:

And when you come to think about it, dear friends, it's really remarkable. This year, 2018, do you know, is the 144th year since Eighteen Hundred and Seventy-Four? And do you know what that means according to this famous book, that just celebrated its 100th anniversary? From the Seventh Volume? That book gave pages and pages of proofs that 144 years ago was the date of Christ's Second Advent. It was the beginning of the SEVENTH MILLENNIUM of man's existence here on earth. Isn't that something? Isn't that something, friends? The book says the following, and I quote:

• "A thousand years.—The Millennial Day, the Day of the Lord's rest, following the six thousand years of evil which ended in 1874." 

That, exactly 144 years ago, the opening days of the seventh millennium of mankind's existence is now signalized, 144 years later, by the operation of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society in full compliance with the terms of its charter, sending out the 144th class of the Gilead School for missionaries.  And furthermore, I'm told that, eh, by the arrangement of the New York Corporation, we already have some 44 brothers and sisters who made up this class number 144 in the Gilead School. That's only one digit, the hundreds digit, from 144. And the hundreds digit is only one order of magnitude from the thousands digit: the MILLENNIUM digit. And, very interesting that at the end of 144 years from what we once saw as the beginning of the MILLENNIUM, why class number ONE-HUNDRED-AND-FORTY-FOUR is ready to graduate. And what is 144 times ONE-THOUSAND? Why, it's 144,000! Why is that significant? Well, think about the great work you are participating in. The Seventh Volume says the following:

• Of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues.—“As the number of the Bride of Christ is to be 144,000, it would be reasonable to think that each number of this class may have 144,000 to look after, as 144,000 x 144,000 equals 20,736,000,000 (twenty billions seven hundred and thirty-six millions), evidently just about the right number to be cared for—144,000 would be quite a host for each individual of the Bride class to look after. So we can see the necessity for the work of the Great Company.”

These are, eh, surprising things, startling things, HAPPIFYING things over which we can rejoice.

The ORIGINAL, of course, was none other than Frederick W. Franz giving his infamous graduation speech to the 59th class of Gilead, which was just one number off from being the 60th class of Gilead, and 60 times 100 is SIX THOUSAND, which was a surprising and startling and happifying thing over which we can rejoice. These are his ACTUAL words:

• And when you come to think about it, dear friends, it's really remarkable. Today, do you know, is the seventh day of September, Nineteen Hundred and Seventy-Five. [Loud audience stirring can be heard.] And do you know what that means according to this diary, Hebrew diary, from the land of Israel? Why this is the second day of the month Tishri of the lunar year Nineteen Hundred and Seventy-Six. And do you know what that means? That here on this day of your graduation, why, it is the second day of the SEVENTH MILLENNIUM of man's existence here on earth. Isn't that something? Isn't that something, friends? [Loud applause from the audience.] That the opening days of the seventh millennium of mankind's existence is signalized by the operation of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society in full compliance with the terms of its charter, sending out the fifty-ninth class of the Gilead School for missionaries. And furthermore, I'm told that, eh, by the arrangement of the New York Corporation, we already have some twenty brothers and sisters who are going to form class number sixty in the Gilead School. And, very interesting that at the end of sixty centuries of human existence here on earth, why class number SIXTY is going to start its schooling at the opening of the seventh millennium of mankind's existence. These are, eh, surprising things, startling things, HAPPIFYING things over which we can rejoice.

I am so HAPPIFIED that I am more than happy ... which is one step short of an orgasm.

I am grinning so much the phrase "Wanna know how I got these SCARS?" is rattling around, and the top of my head is threatening to pop off.

Saliva and bubbles are leaking through my enormous grin, and I am worried .... not about me, but about the two guys with rifles on top of the bulldozer dug ditch I am following this column of sheep into.

... perhaps I should wipe this foam off of my mouth.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.