The World News Media

Groundbreaking occurrence at this weeks CLAM! Did you catch it??

This video segment on social media safety was, are you ready for this...

... NARRATED BY A WOMAN!!!!! *gasp*

correct me if I'm wrong but this may be the first time in WT history that information was disseminated by the voice of a lowly female. Can anyone think of this happening before...?

Apparently a women can teach digitally now but not from a platform?

• Views 2.1k
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The first time? No, my friend. How can a mother teach her children behind what you are saying? Women are quite capable and deemed necessary to disseminate information to us as children, others, even m

@John Houston  The first time on global JW Broadcasting as a global teacher. Funny how they can't do it from the platform in a hall or convention site.....but they can to a GLOBAL audience via TV

Perhaps this restriction is mitigated by the principle in Titus where the verse says that wives should be "workers at home" which could easily be interpreted to mean that they should not work outside

Posted Images

Can i just ask you to remind the co-ordinator of the following!

1 Cor 14:33-35

For God is not a God of disorder, but of peace. As in all the congregations of the saints, 34 women are to be silent inthechurches. They are not permitted to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. 35 If they wish to inquire about something, they are to ask their own husbands at home; for it is dishonorable for a woman to speak in the church.…

They shouldn't even be answering up let alone teaching digitally!!!!

The first time? No, my friend. How can a mother teach her children behind what you are saying? Women are quite capable and deemed necessary to disseminate information to us as children, others, even men; when the need arises. They are teachers, evangelizers, but holding an office of oversight at the temple, in the Christian arrangement of things, no they are not part of that. They are anointed, rulers and priests in the Kingdom, no different than John, James and Paul.

Should they fight for 'equal pay' and status? Why? Sounds much like a satanic issue don't you think? One that would keep them off their throne, correct? Every part has its place. Like Paul said, the toe, can't be the eye, anymore than the leg be the heart. The verse reads as I understand it, the head of man is Christ, and the head of woman is man. And this is placed so by....not man but God! Period! Right?

@John Houston  The first time on global JW Broadcasting as a global teacher.

Funny how they can't do it from the platform in a hall or convention site.....but they can to a GLOBAL audience via TV Evangelism.

So the scripture should now read... be silent... unless you are looking straight into the camera for TV Evangelism?

Or maybe it should say ... just do stand up like a man during TV Evangelism? For that would be wrong.

In 30 years JW Broadcasting will be using blonds in tight dresses to read a teleprompter like FOX news and say... "They aren't teaching... they are just reading".....our words.  And since they are prettier to look at than Geoffrey Jackson... it helps keep our illiterate viewership tuned in.

Perhaps this restriction is mitigated by the principle in Titus where the verse says that wives should be "workers at home" which could easily be interpreted to mean that they should not work outside the home. Yet the primary principal appears to be so that the word of God may not be spoken of abusively. In different cultures, or as cultures evolve and change, certain practices that once distracted from the message no longer distract.

• (Titus 2:4-5) 4 that they may recall the young women to their senses to love their husbands, to love their children, 5 to be sound in mind, chaste, workers at home, good, subjecting themselves to their own husbands, so that the word of God may not be spoken of abusively.

A custom among Greeks and Romans at the time was that most wives did not leave the house. Marriage usually meant that a woman left her mother and father's house and might never see them again. She would be kept safe through childbearing at home, and there could be no question about the paternal inheritance rights of the son because this practice protected women from seduction and predators while the husband was away working. For those women who did leave the house, the practice might still have been to have the women sit separately from the men in the congregation, as they did in Jewish synagogues, which might be partly why they had to wait to ask their husbands when they got home.

On 6/30/2018 at 10:29 PM, Jack Ryan said:

first time in WT history

On a serious note, is this really true? I seem to remember female voices elsewhere on teaching videos like...Um... What Happens at a Kingdom Hall??? I've sen that at the KH. There's probably more...

This seems like an empty scoop???

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/1/2018 at 11:17 AM, Jack Ryan said:

@John Houston  The first time on global JW Broadcasting as a global teacher.

Funny how they can't do it from the platform in a hall or convention site.....but they can to a GLOBAL audience via TV Evangelism.

So the scripture should now read... be silent... unless you are looking straight into the camera for TV Evangelism?

Or maybe it should say ... just do stand up like a man during TV Evangelism? For that would be wrong.

In 30 years JW Broadcasting will be using blonds in tight dresses to read a teleprompter like FOX news and say... "They aren't teaching... they are just reading".....our words.  And since they are prettier to look at than Geoffrey Jackson... it helps keep our illiterate viewership tuned in.

Dude.....smh, maybe if you spend less time bashing Jehovah, the congergation  and the bible you'll notice and understand things.

Give me the scripture relating to the sisters being a army preaching. Find the publication, video of sisters carrying the mic.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.