The World News Media

Who would want to hide God’s Name?

BroRando

True Christians Restore God's Name to the Bible

Satan and his false religions have been hiding God’s Sacred Name for 2,000 years! “That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.” (Psalms 83:18 KJV)  This scripture is not often referred to by the religious leaders of Christendom.  The scriptures go on to say, “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ” (1 Peter 1:3 KJV)

The scriptures state what is necessary in order to be saved. “For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9)  Sadly, there are almost 2 Billion people on earth who believe in a false gospel of the trinity.   It never admits that “Jesus is Lord” nor does it make the claim that God raised Jesus up from the dead.  It promotes a false gospel of salvation.  “For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those not acknowledging Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.” (2 John 7)   Trinitarians are not Christians and Christians are not trinitarians.  The trinity is completely foreign to the Bible and can not be found in any of its’ passages.

If you looked up the trinity doctrine, you would have to close the Bible and look into apostate books that have the man-made doctrine.  The three persons have no names.  It is a generic formula borrowed and copied from pagan religions.  Jesus Christ is completely absent from the trinity doctrine.  What Can the Bible Teach Us?

To request a free home Bible Study click here.

• Views 775
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No need. JWs role is to testify that it has been removed, restore it where possible, and leave the indictment, trial, judging, and execution of sanctions  to the Judge of all the earth and the ma

"You must keep my commandments and carry them out. I am Jehovah.  You must not profane my holy name, and I must be sanctified in the midst of the Israelites. I am Jehovah, who is sanctifying you,  the one bringing you out of the land of Egypt to prove myself God to you. I am Jehovah.” (Leviticus 22:31-33)

"I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you on the way and to bring you into the place that I have prepared.  Pay attention to him, and obey his voice. Do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgressions, because my name is in him." (Exodus 23:20-21)

Jehovah the God and Father is 'I am that I am".  Then the angel that has God's Name within him would be the  "I am"

"For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve," (Acts 27:23 KJV)

Jesus means "Jehovah is Salvation"    Pay attention to him, and obey his voice. Do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgressions, because my name is in him." (Exodus 23:20-21)

"I am" means "I am that I am" is salvation"   Pay attention to him, and obey his voice. Do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgressions, because my name is in him." (Exodus 23:20-21)

Yeshua means "Yahweh is Salvation"  Pay attention to him, and obey his voice. Do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgressions, because my name is in him." (Exodus 23:20-21)

Jesus called the religious leaders that were claiming he broke the sabbath and made himself equal to God, hypocrites and offspring of vipers.  He then stated to them, "For I say to you, you will by no means see me from now until you say, ‘Blessed is the one who comes in Jehovah’s name!" (Matthew 23:39)

16 hours ago, Jesus.defender said:

not one JW has EVER been able to PROVE who removed it and when

No need.

JWs role is to testify that it has been removed, restore it where possible, and leave the indictment, trial, judging, and execution of sanctions  to the Judge of all the earth and the man that he has appointed.

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

It was Jack LORD, who later went on to star in Hawaii 5-0. He wanted to advance his career.

I played with this one for a while:

DR. TOM "HAMMER" URABI ANSWERS YOUR BIBLE QUESTIONS!

Dear Dr. Urabii: Who was it that first removed God's name from the Bible. Why?

Answer: It was Jack LORD, who went on to star in the original Hawaii 5-0

For career advancement. Duh.

#jehovah #jehovahswitnesses #yhwh #divinename

You've been listening to Dr.Tom "Hammer" Urabi. He hammers home the answer so that YOU will KNOW and can IMPRESS YOUR FRIENDS!

DR. TOM "HAMMER" URABI ANSWERS YOUR BIBLE QUESTIONS!

Dear Dr. Urabii: Why is there both Lord and LORD in Psalm 110:1? Is there something underhanded going on, like trying to hide God's name?

Answer: Nothing to see here, people. Move along, now.

#jehovah #jehovahswitnesses #yhwh #divinename

You have been listening to Dr.Tom "Hammer" Urabi. He hammers home the answer so that you will KNOW and can IMPRESS YOUR FRIENDS!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2018 at 5:40 AM, Gone Away said:

No need.

JWs role is to testify that it has been removed, restore it where possible, and leave the indictment, trial, judging, and execution of sanctions  to the Judge of all the earth and the man that he has appointed.

HAHAHA.

ANY cult can play THAT game!

What a disgusting, deceitful organisation! Cannot back up ANYTHING they say!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.