Witness

• Views 7.8k
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A new radio program entitled, "Healing River" (Rev 22:1,2)  begins today at 1:00 EST with each broadcast stored at SoundCloud.   "There is much healing needed after one is spiritually abused by t

SM – my point is, I don’t really care what the Watchtower may or may not have “bunkered” away.  The bigger evil is played out in the “heavenly” realm and affects the motivation of its leaders. Yet, an

Yes, and it has been going on for years now, the fact that Rick Fearon has been mentioned only adds more fuel to the fire due to how everyone views Fearon, in addition to those who support and or allu

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Witness said:

One down, and many more to go.  :)

Then cite them here since you are the one to bring it up. I would also like to mention there are many, if not dozens more, who take some of Pearl's interpretation of things in error. There is no question on some things she is right, but other things on the more important side of the spectrum she holds little understanding of and or profess error of such.

Other than that, Rick Fearon does not represents and or supports no one but he himself, and has been called out on such time and time again over the years, the only reason I know who he is, is due to the wedding rings claim to which in discussion, a follower of Fearon had been refuted on the claims made, I still have refutation notes saved.

24 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

Then cite them here since you are the one to bring it up.

I did give you a list.  You mean, you have never gone online and FOUND Watchtower's shared stock in the military.  

@Witness I have, but such has been rooted in conspiracy and misleading, the others you have made mention of I have done the research, and the result is of something you yourself may not be in favor for, granted such information did come on the side of both the Anti-Religious as well as from former Jehovah's Witnesses themselves who professed such information. Moreover, I now have access to an archive of information in relations with some, if not most of what you made mention of. That is why I asked you to cite a source because it is one thing to say something, but when one finds the information, they see something entirely different. That being said, the words of a former JW who spoke on such: a hoax.

The same should be said of weapon bunkers set up under the JW church, the drinking of chemical based poison, sent by the WT to the churches, to lead people to paradise, promptly assassination of members as it is claimed, as well as the claim made of wedding rings in connection with sexual based symbolism in the realm of paganism.

But if you want to bring up more conspiracy, please do, for it only allows one to make note of the research, mainly when it comes to donation money coming from unknown parities to those in acceptance of said donations, which does not limit to a sole group and or member.

Space Merchant,

If there is any possibility of a "weapon bunker", it would be at Warwick, not under kingdom halls.   Before that, the Brooklyn tunnels, maybe....  All speculation.

Maybe this research will help.  http://www.die-vierte-wache.eu/EN/share-earnings-of-the-watchtower.html

The link, “Website of NCC” is broken

This is the one I used: https://nccs.urban.org/

I clicked “Charity Navigator”, typed in “Henrietta M Riley Trust 33b006006 FBO” and opened the documents below.  I had to sign up in order to gain access. 

We all know this Trust “supports the Watchtower”, and that this stock is “shared”,  but no one has them chained to it.  They freely profit from the listed companies, no matter what they stand for, no matter what they sell; and they have done so for a number of years now.   

The Raytheon Company was on the 2009 tax return (see link above) which is not available on Charity Navigator any longer.

http://990s.foundationcenter.org/990pf_pdf_archive/386/386043103/386043103_201504_990PF.pdf

http://990s.foundationcenter.org/990pf_pdf_archive/386/386043103/386043103_201504_990PF.pdf

http://990s.foundationcenter.org/990pf_pdf_archive/386/386043103/386043103_201604_990PF.pdf

http://990s.foundationcenter.org/990pf_pdf_archive/386/386043103/386043103_201704_990PF.pdf

For 2017, there is not a comprehensive list of companies as do the other returns, but only the title, “Various Stock Funds”.  The GB must be getting nervous.  ?  At one time, these documents were available on Charity Navigator back to 2003, I believe.

I typed in Watchtower Bible and Tract Society just to see what pulled up.  Interestingly, I am guessing a rogue kh, in Cortez, CO was available for donations.  Is this the new “donation arrangement”?  Are they getting that desperate?  Cortez is a very small town, and having been there many times, there isn’t any Watchtower complex on the edge of the Colorado/New Mexico/Utah border to warrant the need to rake in charity monies.  

You may already be aware of Watchtower’s interest in Rand Cam:

https://www.watchtowerlies.com/watchtower_owns_warfare_technology.html

See the sources at the bottom of the page

4 hours ago, Witness said:

Space Merchant,

If there is any possibility of a "weapon bunker", it would be at Warwick, not under kingdom halls.   Before that, the Brooklyn tunnels, maybe....  All speculation.?

Maybe this research will help.  http://www.die-vierte-wache.eu/EN/share-earnings-of-the-watchtower.html

The link, “Website of NCC” is broken

This is the one I used: https://nccs.urban.org/

No. Followers of Mr. Fearon stated weapons of such are found underneath the churches of Jehovah’s Witnesses, as well as other devices of assassination and or cold bloodied-murder, hence the claim of poisons used to their own members of the church to kill them off – absurd conspiracy. Moreover, the Warwick location of the Jehovah’s Witnesses, their headquarters, is also a place of dwelling and worship – a church (larger one on the countryside), it is highly unlikely that they harbor weapon bunkers underneath such a place, granted of how the people of Passaic and Orange County view firearms in the hand of suspected strangers and the like, swiftness to act also, even in their own neighborhood, for they did have an incident at one of their schools sometime ago, and took part in events regarding gun control, knowing people of Passaic County myself and the area itself for half a decade, very close to Orange County (Warwick), their words on such speaks in volume. Therefore, it is unlikely that a Millenarian Restorationist Christian Denomination, a minority, with Non-Trinitarian beliefs distinct from mainstream Christianity, having a weapon bunker(s) hidden below their headquarters which is pretty much a large church. So a possibility is absolute 0.00%, and if such was indeed true, the Warwick facility would have been done away with, raided, raised and shut down, seeing how the people of the area are, mainly those in the Borough – again, conspiracy, but it is no surprise that Rick has some believing such things that even those who are not fan of JWs dislike.

As for Brooklyn, it is not a mystery that there are various tunnels underneath the city. The tunnels near the facility of this faith had tunnels connecting to pedestrian walkways that are private, the tunnels, being a series of 4-5 subterranean tunnels connecting several of the properties in that area, some of them used in regards of utility services. It is also good to mention how long those tunnels have been there for and the fact the city makes money off said tunnels, collecting thousands for their use.

Somewhat related to subject, it is also known JehovahÂ’s Witnesses have a presence in Pennsylvania, another area of theirs, and like the others, they do not have weapon bunkers,

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0776_fnu-kBqh3Ycp122

however, there are churches of the mainstream of that area, who also have a following outside of Pennsylvania, who not only have a stash of weapons away in their churches, but freely carry them around the church, for they believe that guns, specifically, the AR-15 Assault Rifle is a gift from God and use them even in their ceremonies (they are Trinitarian for they believe Jesus is God), this has caused fear and quite the stir in the community, even having an affect on a nearby School and the actions they made due to such churches (not to mention the bullet laced crown of theirs):  https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/02/28/pennsylvania-church-ceremony-guns/383815002/

The same can be said about Christian Militant groups scattered throughout the United States, who are in favor of assault rifles, as well as quick draw weapons such as revolvers and pistols, granted such ones train themselves to fight, such falls in the category of Christian Terrorism.

Yes, The National Center for Charitable Statistics (NCCS) link is broken, in fact, 2 links not just 1, however the archives can freely be accessed, only few manage to gather, fragments of what ceases to exist, moreover, some information that can be accessed you really don’t have to be a member and/or create a login, especially when the information is out there for one to read and make the research for themselves.

Also I can spot the top Google search links away, I've been in the Lion's Den in search of information, so I know better to see that.

We all know this Trust “supports the Watchtower”, and that this stock is “shared”,  but no one has them chained to it.  They freely profit from the listed companies, no matter what they stand for, no matter what they sell; and they have done so for a number of years now.   

The Raytheon Company was on the 2009 tax return (see link above) which is not available on Charity Navigator any longer.

http://990s.foundationcenter.org/990pf_pdf_archive/386/386043103/386043103_201604_990PF.pdf

http://990s.foundationcenter.org/990pf_pdf_archive/386/386043103/386043103_201704_990PF.pdf

It is also good to know some facts about Henrietta M. Riley (33b006006 FBO), the Trust itself and the like. The Riley Trust that is independent, for the trust was hers, not the WatchtowerÂ’s. This trust is a United States trust that has the Watchtower as the sole beneficiary.

Now, a Trust can be set up to make you the individual, a company (of any kind), an organization of any kind (education, religious, etc.) or anyone else a beneficiary. For one has no control over what the Trust does financially, mainly if they are a beneficiary. The only thing that you or any beneficiary can do is to decline any benefit from the Trust in question. A Trust is able to operate while the person who initiated the Trust very much alive and well. Another known fact about the trust in question, the Riley Trust, is that it has done its investing prudently, acting with or showing care and thought for what is to come.

Moreover, this Trust is a mutual fund and mutual funds are typically fluid and careful with their investments. Basically, for the assets left by Henrietta Riley is the generating force regarding income by the trust, which is transferred to the Watchtower by means of donation. Around April 30, 2002, the trust generated income of around $1,740,127 USD and donated nearly $1,945,645 USD to the Watchtower. Majority of the income of the trust is from two main sources such as oil and gas. The trust also has almost $2 million of investments in various stocks and other vehicles.

Regarding the Watchtower, they, have received a donation (as mentioned above), and it is already known that the Watchtower accepts donations, for such ones do not apply the law of Levites on to themselves, known as the tithe, which does not apply to Christians (Hebrews 7:5, 18; Colossians 2:13, 14), but free will offering is acceptable in its place – voluntary, Leviticus 23:38 (Deuteronomy 12:6, Numbers 29:39,1 Chronicles 29:9, 2 Chronicles 35:8 and Ezra 2:68), so it is no surprise they do what the early Christians have done to contribute to their works without being paid for it, but receive/make voluntary donations.

Furthermore, one, if not more, Trust(s) have a number of religious organizations including the Watchtower itself. In addition, it would be unlikely they are aware of what a trust tends to invest in, but it is no mystery they tend to accept donations, regardless.

Back on to the Riley Trust, it tends to shift their investment information and the stock selection changes as time progresses. It is also known that the Riley trust is also the source of the Philip Morris Companies Inc, an accusation against the Watchtower, which is also shrouded in conspiracy and has been debunked.

Another accusation is that it is said, by those clearly against them, that The Watchtower has used stocks, bonds and trusts as investment vehicles. One such trust was the H M Riley Trust, from the deceased estate of Henrietta Riley, when it is known that the Riley Trust itself was given to the Watchtower, financial donation, as for stocks and bounds, the answer should be evident. Another accusation is that it is said that the stocks in Phillip Morris is owned by the Watchtower, then in reality, the stocks in question is owned by the Henrietta Riley Trust, not the Watchtower.

Another thing is it would seem some have caused confusion of the official tax returns vs. a tax return for a charitable trust, which is a separate entity created with somebody else's money, is ever so evident. And once again, like the Henrietta Riley trust, the money invested is hers. Under tax laws of the United States, the beneficiary of such a trust has no say in the management of the trust. It is managed by a trust company and regulated by the legal instructions of the person who established the trust, in this case Ms. RileyÂ’s Trust.

JW opponents are even unsure themselves at times, and consider Riley to be a member of the faith, but would seem it is a guessing game for them to this day. But as with all who receive donations, be it this faith and or other groups and or organizations, they tend to not have any control over what people gift to them.

Source from 12 years ago by someone who is neutral with JWs, and clearly among one of the speakers of the former members of the faith (links may be updated): https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/109731/setting-record-straight-re-riley-trust-tobacco-compan-stock-wts

I have no interest in pontificating on this matter which to me seems so straightforward. However, since I continue to see newbies and others periodically post in error stating that the WTS "owns" Tobacco company stock I believe that this should be corrected and the matter put to rest, hopefully for good.

FACTS:

• 1) ANYONE, (who is lawfully eligible) may create a trust for the benefit of a charity, religious organization, person, etc. In most cases, the beneficiaries have no operational control of the trust or the trust holdings and often are largely unaware of the compilation of the trust assets. This is especially true in the case of charities or religious organizations, where all that they would receive from the trustee, would be the charitable donation on an annual basis.

• 2) In 1997 a trust was created by a private individual, Henrietta Riley, entitled the "H.M. Riley Trust For Watch Tower Bible." This trust is a 501(c)3 federally tax-exempt entity whose sole beneficiary is the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society. (Fed tax exempt organizations that are not otherwise exempt must file 990 Forms with the I.R.S. and the H.R. Trust has been filing these since 1998.)

• 3) Riley is what is known as the Settlor of the trust and presumably is either a Witness or sympathetic to the WTS. There has never been any evidence that Ms. Riley was personally aware of the assets of the trust or ever attempted to exercise any control over the trust holdings.

• 4) The Trustee and manager of the trust is Comerica Bank of Detroit, M.I. whose personnel spend approximately 2 hrs a week administering the trust and which received in 2004 $1,210.00.

• 5) There is no evidence that the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society, or any official of the WTS has ever had any control over the assets of the trust or even knowledge of the trust holdings.

• 6) The trust assets as of April 30, 2005 consisted of approximately 48% Oil & Gas Royalties (from owned or leased Oil/Gas wells I assume) and the remainder of the assets in Corporate Stocks (22%), Corporate Bonds (14%) & Mutual Funds (16%).

• 7) Until June 24, 2002, the Trust held 350 Shares of Phillip Morris Companies (maker of Nabisco crackers and yes, cigarettes too). The value of these stocks as of April 30, 2002 were $54.43 each or a total asset worth of $19,050.00. [These shares were listed in the Asset Description section of the 990 Filings under "Consumer Staples"]

• ? On June 24, 2002, these 350 shares in Phillip Morris Co. were sold at a market rate of $49.53 each ($17,335.50).

• 9) As of June 24, 2002, the H.M. Riley Trust has not reported holding any shares in Phillip Morris. [But the trust does hold shares in other interesting companies such as Pfizer, Harley Davidson, GE, Procter & Gamble, & WalMart among others) There is no way of knowing what motivated the sale, whether the Trustee was directed to sell the stock by Riley, or whether Comerica just made a wise decision to sell off a falling stock (from $54.43 to $49.53 in two months).

• 10) In 2004 the WTS received $1,774,331.00 in charitable contribution from the trust.

• 11) A beneficiary of a trust, in a situation such as this, may refuse to receive the contribution and that is the only option regarding the trust.

PROOF of the above (financial) facts can be found by your going to Guidestar.org (https://www.guidestar.org/Home.aspx) and looking up the H.R. Riley Trust.

The 990s are available to free users for the years 2003-2005. Archived years require premium membership. The filing for 2002 was the last year of the Phillip Morris stock ownership.
The detail of the assets transactions of the 2003 filing contains the info regarding the sale of the 350 shares of Phillip Morris Co.

DISCUSSION:

brief responses to a couple of most recent commenters:

From Rebel8:

As to Eduardo's post.....he has stated his opinion many times in countless threads on the tobacco topic. Then a handful of posters respond by saying, "The WTS should check into their investments and not invest in something that could lead to breaking their own rules. They require JWs to do that." And there is no defense to that.
I will post this, again:

By considering the background of a company, an investor can also ensure that his money will not be used to support an unethical enterprise.—See Awake! February 8, 1962, pages 21-3.

-- As should be completely clear from the facts, the WTS is not an INVESTOR in this situation. An Investor is the person who makes the decisions. Thus both the arguments of some referred to by Rebel8 and the Society's own statement regarding what an INVESTOR should do, do not apply to this situation where it is not an Investor but merely the beneficiary of someone else's investments.

From Legolas:

Ok just hold on there a second.....First, I am in trust for my childrens stock that they own ( that my father gave the kids when they where little) and I could have REFUSED to do that, and secondly I can sell that stock, thirdly do you really believe the that bullshit story that they, FOR OVER 14 -16 YEARS NEVER knew they had it?
BULLSHIT!..... I get in my mail quarterly checks from that stock yearly...Not to mention about 3-4 other pieces mail from it yearly!

-- As should be completely clear from the facts, Legolas is a TRUSTEE (what Comerica Bank is in the H.R. Riley Trust). The WTS does not have any administrative authority over the H.R. Riley Trust and no evidence has ever been put forth to show that anyone at the WTS has ever researched the filed 990s to ascertain just what the Trust assets consist of.

(As to the 14-16 years comment, I don't know what Legolas is referring to?)

Given that the WTS is no doubt receiving similar contributions from many such trusts and other planned giving sources, it is extremely unlikely that they do anything but say "thank you" and cash the checks.

------------------------------

Ok, a few comments:

I have stated previously that in an ideal world, an organization which holds itself out to be the sole one being used by God today, should hold itself to extremely high standards, perhaps as close to perfection as possible.

Thus it would seem that the ideal would be that EVERY DOLLAR that the Society agrees to receive would be vetted in some way so that it could claim with absolute certainty that it was supported by "clean" money -- money that was not derived from immoral or illegal enterprises.

The problem with such an ideal situation is three-fold.

• First, it would be impractical if not impossible to know the origin of every dollar or in a case such as this to monitor the trust fund manager's to insure that they NEVER invested, even for a short time, in a company that would be on the questionable or prohibited WTS list.
  • Second, there is no such thing as a clean dollar or a clean company. Even otherwise unobjectionable companies have ethical problems, wrongdoing, or are otherwise connected or affiliated in some way with what would be an objectionable company or associate. (Everything is connected people and like the House that Jack Built, one need only follow enough steps to connect one thing to another.)
  • Third, even the Jewish Temple and Christian churches then and now accept donations from sinners such as prostitutes, murderers, metalsmiths (weapon's makers), druggists, etc. Scripturally speaking the only instance ever recorded where a donation was not directly accepted was the 30 silver pieces of Judas which the Jewish leaders rejected but used to purchase a field for the burial of criminals and the indigent (thus making some use of it after all).

Returning to the situation at hand....

A whole lot of wind has been made about the 350 shares of PM stock that were held in the Trust for a period of at most 5 years. The total value of approx $20 K represents a tiny fraction of the total trust assets not too mention actual payout to the WTS from these shares.

Are we going to start misapplying scriptures such as "A little leaven spoils the whole..." and "He that is faithful in little is faithful in much" in order to point a finger at the Society.

[As an aside JWs misuse the later scripture all the time and give it the opposite meaning as if the scripture actually read: "He that is unfaithful in little will be unfaithful in much" but that is a logical fallacy and a complete misreading of the scripture which is describing how a righteous person is consistent in their behaviour.]

Anyway only the most biased dishonest person, in my opinion, would fail to see just how ridiculous it would be to blame or disparage the Society for accepting a contribution because it so happened that within the entire trust of a net value of over $2 Million there was $20K that was owned in a company which - incidently has a mixture of "objectionable" (tobacco) and unobjectionable subsidiary companies (Nabisco, et al.).

But let us for the sake of discussion, assume that someone at the Society knew that there were PM shares held within the trust. (During the period when PM stock was held in the trust.)

Again the only option would be to refuse the donation. Is that truly reasonable?

I don't believe that it is either reasonable nor even hypocritical.

The reason that I say it is not HYPOCRITICAL is because what the Society has stated regarding morality and investing has been about how an INVESTOR should act.

Regarding tobacco itself as a bad thing, it is comparing apples and oranges to equate moral statements regarding use of such a harmful product with receiving some benefit because others have used that product or invested in the companies that make it.

To analogize, we all derive significant benefit from the taxation upon cigarettes. Should we refuse the government programs or services that are in a tiny fraction funded from the taxes paid by the users of cigarettes? Of course not.

It is not a moral contradiction for me to enjoy the benefits of taxation of tobacco and for me to tell users of tobacco that they are doing something wrong.

What I have found AMAZING during this whole 5 year saga regarding the headlines of opposers to the WTS who are using the headlines "Watchtower OWNS Tobacco Company stock" and the like is the sheer IGNORANCE of such ones.

Do such ones NOT realize that if they so desired they could go open up a bank trust acct today and place into it a single stock of every "objectionable" company from Phillip Morris, to Playboy Enterprises to the Al Qaeda Support Fund (I made that last one up), to Fox Corp (ouch!), to Vivid Video, etc.. Just make the acct "For the benefit of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society" and Bingo! suddenly you can claim that the WTS is supported by all of these companies.

The Society could not prevent anyone from doing the above And you know what? The Society would probably cash the checks that you send because they are a charity, a religious org, and ljust ike ALL religious orgs they are entitled to accept money from the worst apostates if they so desire.

BOTTOMLINE:

The facts show that not even the Riley trust holds any stock in Tobacco Companies and hasn't since mid-2002, so please stop spreading the lie that the WTS is currently benefiting from such an arrangement or that it OWNs tobacco company stock, because for one thing it NEVER did own the stock in the H.R. Riley trust.

(It may be that some of its own holdings are in questionable companies but unfortunately we may never know unless we can get to the books.)

Get a little educated about the difference between an Investor, a Settlor, a Trustee and the Beneficiary of any such trusts.

Recognize that there is no such thing as a "clean dollar" that is morally untainted. All money is a product of this world and all jobs, companies, etc. are connected in some way. Drawing the line here or there, is the same kind of bad behavior that JWs engage in when they are judgmental about certain types of employment or ways people make a living.

And FINALLY, Unless you are willing to acknowledge that the Society, WTS, Jehovah's Witnesses ARE MORALLY SUPERIOR in other areas to everyone else (and I am not ready to do that) THEN PLEASE STOP TRYING TO HOLD THEM to a morally superior standard when it comes to this area of receiving donations from others because they are just like everyone else and they are entitled to receive donations from the righteous and the unrighteous.

-Eduardo Leaton Jr., Esq.

And yes, because those who donate are not normally known to the person and or group that receives the donation, mainly when such is anonymous, the only reason the Riley Trust is known because the owner of said Trust literally donated to the religious group (a choice made by owner, no doubt) in question, not really deception and or a mystery, but many tend to twist the information and stick to one-sided information, hence the top searched links provided by you.

The Raytheon Company one, as stated before, is deemed a hoax, thus being a conspiracy, moreover, the Watchtower clearly has no connection to the Navy and or some kind of contract with them, for that alone would be absurd. Unless you got accurate information on Navy Contracts and or deals, as some who cite what you mention have said – I am all ears.

The charitable navigator availability was around 2002, not sure about 2003.

For 2017, there is not a comprehensive list of companies as do the other returns, but only the title, “Various Stock Funds”.  The GB must be getting nervous.  ?  At one time, these documents were available on Charity Navigator back to 2003, I believe.

I typed in Watchtower Bible and Tract Society just to see what pulled up.  Interestingly, I am guessing a rogue kh, in Cortez, CO was available for donations.  Is this the new “donation arrangement”?  Are they getting that desperate?  Cortez is a very small town, and having been there many times, there isn’t any Watchtower complex on the edge of the Colorado/New Mexico/Utah border to warrant the need to rake in charity monies.  

You may already be aware of WatchtowerÂ’s interest in Rand Cam:

https://www.watchtowerlies.com/watchtower_owns_warfare_technology.html

See the sources at the bottom of the page

I donÂ’t think they are getting desperate because they are still growing, I believe around 8.4 million members now and growing fast I checked, and the money they have now has been building more churches and contributing to their missionary work, again, for that is what the majority of their money is used for, anything to contribute to the Great Commission, mainly in the eyes of Restorationist, I believe I brought up Great Commission to you before. As for the religious heads of this faith, it does not seem like they are nervous when the work is being done, for if they were nervous, such information would have caused them to stumble some years ago, for as I said, such claims have been debunked time and time again, even by those who are former members and or neutral.

For the donations, as said before, such ones accept donations, regardless, so there isn’t really a new arrangement, perhaps just another person with money who decided to contribute to a person, group and or organization of his or her choice, just happens to be the Watchtower. They may not have a big area like they have in Warwick, but there are JW churches in that area, there is no question about that, for there is always a JW church, with a variety of languages other than English that goes there. The churches of Jehovah’s Witnesses are as common as the Fast Food Restaurants such as McDonald’s, Burger King and Wendy’s – all over the place. If one of their churches goes down, they build it back up, if they sell one of their churches, they end up building another elsewhere, after all, they have the financial ability to do such, at the same time maintaining themselves in the realm of Great Commission Missionary work.

As for the so called source on the bottom of the page, I had already seen it, as well as the other information that counters such. Ironically, the truth itself comes not from the JehovahÂ’s Witnesses, but former members who are well aware of how Trust, Funds and donations work by those who own it and how it is handled when someone and or a group is chosen as a beneficiary.

Perhaps next time, it is best to read into something more than accept as is conspiracy, which was the case before, some of the links you posted came from top Google searches, which is no surprise, I took the other route, into the LionÂ’s Den, and the evident religious infighting in such a place is visible, mainly to those who profess actual information to claim.

Also I completed the list for you, majority having been spoken of and dissected upon – with the actual truth out of conspiracy being made known (that of which has been mentioned is also included), moreover, in the span of 3 to 19 years, perhaps more, such has been talked about:

Note: There was a Girl ScoutÂ’s Cookie one, that one was a bit silly.

All below have been dealt with over time, even the ones included. Yes I am aware of Rand Cam, fits the bill like the others, friend. And I am 100% sure JWs had nothing to do with the destruction of Christians in the Middle East either.

• Adobe Sys Inc
  • Amazon Com Inc
  • American Express Co
  • American-Intl Inc
  • Nintendo
  • Apple Inc
  • Avery Dennison Corp
  • Bank of America Corp
  • Victoria Secret
  • Baxter Intl Inc
  • Berkshire Hathaway CL B
  • BioGen Idec Inc
  • Blackrock Inc
  • Boeing Co
  • Bristol Myers Squibb Co
  • Celgene Corp
  • Conocophillips
  • Constellation Brands Inc
  • Devon Energy Corporation
  • Disney Walt Co
  • Dow Chemical Co
  • EOG Resources Inc
  • Ecolab Inc
  • Express Scripts Hldg Co
  • Facebook Inc
  • Fisery Inc
  • General Electric Co
  • Gilead Sciences Inc
  • Google Inc CL C
  • Harbor Intl FD
  • Hershey Co Common Stock
  • Home Depot Inc
  • Honeywell International Inc
  • International Flavors
  • Johnson & Johnson
  • Kansas City Southern
  • Kimberly Clark Corp
  • Kraft Foods Group Inc
  • Lions Gate Entertainment Corp
  • Lockheed Martin Corp
  • MFS Intl New Discovery
  • AMG Southernsun Small Cap-Inst
  • Medtronic Inc
  • Merk & Co Inc New
  • Microsoft Corp
  • Molson Coors Brewing Co CL B
  • Monsanto Co
  • Monster Beverage Corp
  • Morgan Stanley
  • Newell Rubbermaid Inc
  • Nike Inc
  • Nothrup Grumman Corp
  • Oppenheimer Developing Markets Fund - Y
  • PNC Financial Services Group
  • Pepsico Corp Inc
  • Pfizer Inc
  • Principal Midcap Blend
  • Procter & Gamble Co
  • Qualcomm Inc
  • Rollins Inc
  • Roper Inds Inc New
  • Starbucks Corp
  • Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
  • Time Warner Inc
  • United Technologies Corp
  • Verizon Communications
  • Viacom Inc
  • Visa Inc
  • Wabtec Corp
  • Wells Fargo & Co New
  • Lazard Ltd
  • Fixed Income
  • BHP Finanace USA Ltd
  • Federal Home LN BKS
  • Lowes CCS Inc
  • Merk & Co Inc
  • Microsoft Corp
  • Oppenheimer Intl bond
  • Pimco Total Return FD Instl
  • Pimco High Yield FD Instl
  • Proctor & Gamble Co NT
  • Target Corp
  • Vanguard S/T Corporate FD-ADM
  • Alternative Investments
  • The Arbitrage Fund R
  • Cohen & Steers Realty SHS
  • Federated Prudent Bear Fund
  • Absolute Strategies Fund
  • Goldman Sachs TR Strategic Income FD
  • NY FDS Inc Asset Strategy FD CL
  • Mainstay FDS TR Market Field Fund
  • Pimco Commodity RR Strat Ins Strategy Fund-Ins

I will make more comments, but on the military response, for there is quite the information out there, as always, most information is one-sided, it is never a share of both sides, obviously.

SM – my point is, I don’t really care what the Watchtower may or may not have “bunkered” away.  The bigger evil is played out in the “heavenly” realm and affects the motivation of its leaders. Yet, anything is possible by an organization that practices spiritual deceit and lacks integrity toward upholding God’s Word. Eph 6:12

7 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Moreover, this Trust is a mutual fund and mutual funds are typically fluid and careful with their investments. Basically, for the assets left by Henrietta Riley is the generating force regarding income by the trust, which is transferred to the Watchtower by means of donation. Around April 30, 2002, the trust generated income of around $1,740,127 USD and donated nearly $1,945,645 USD to the Watchtower. Majority of the income of the trust is from two main sources such as oil and gas. The trust also has almost $2 million of investments in various stocks and other vehicles.

The Watchtower is not in the dark concerning where the trust money comes from, but the rank and file have been for years.  I suppose if there was a brothel listed among the companies you may take a different view of this trust money coming into the hands of the Watchtower?  You are on the other side of the Watchtower fence.  Although you have nicely explained how the trust funds develop and are used, the truth is, the money has been accrued and used by the very organization that teaches its members to be “no part of the world”.  The money the Watchtower open-handedly accepts with no questions comes from companies that its members would be disfellowshipped for working for.  In fact, they may not be approved for baptism if working for a military company, when readying themselves to join the organization. 

It is hypocrisy and deceit, a fact kept until recently, from the rank and file who have believed it is only through their donations that Watchtower’s building projects are funded, as well as a preaching work that is taught as leading people out of the world and into a spiritual paradise.    

Thank you for listing the companies. This scripture has a startling deeper meaning to me when applying it to the leaders of the Watchtower...

“Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.  And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.”  Luke 4:5-7

11 hours ago, Witness said:

SM – my point is, I don’t really care what the Watchtower may or may not have “bunkered” away.  The bigger evil is played out in the “heavenly” realm and affects the motivation of its leaders. Yet, anything is possible by an organization that practices spiritual deceit and lacks integrity toward upholding God’s Word. Eph 6:12

Unfortunately, there has to be a care for if there are groups who have weapons stashed somewhere, it should be of concern even by the public. To speak of rumor, conspiracy and yield upon speculation via claims that are not true can only cause more harm than good, like I said, both Passaic and Orange County are such ones to take issue with things mainly in regards to firearms and weapon caches and or bunkers, and speculation leads to problems, i.e. the situation that has taken place in a Jewish Cemetery, of which I made mention to months ago near the area or perhaps the teacher having the firearm inside of a educational institution.

Other than that, like I have said time and time again, the JWs is a Restorationist group with religious leaders who are not following Christendom of the mainstream, but rather, the early Church itself, the very reason as to why they differ and often ones who are targets, and Restorationist are known to adapt to learning new things by means of Scripture, the mainstream do not, an example would be knowing of inspired and uninspired verses, like others, made revisions.

So when it comes to understanding their Christology to it's core, one can easily see where they are coming from, granted the practices of the early church of which they profess stems from the Apostolic Age, who even back in those days, differ from the accepted form of Christianity that today's mainstream professes.

If they were indeed a big evil, mind you, a minority group out of all denominations, they would have joined up with Babylon, perhaps, signed up to increase Babylon's ranks back in October 2016, granted majority of religious around the world have united with each other and it being more obvious since it has been alluded to back in the 2000s.

And as to what big evil is being played out in the Heavenly realm as you say?

As far as many people know already, a Non-Trinitarian Restrationist group isn't part of Babylon and or the likes of those who are the real evil here, that is unheard of, even the Sunnis and Shias know this,as do others.

12 hours ago, Witness said:

The Watchtower is not in the dark concerning where the trust money comes from, but the rank and file have been for years.

Apparently they are known for this, even former members of the faith made confirmation of this (which can be seen by the information provided), even current members of the faith also, as well as those who are not part of any religious denomination. It comes down to the rank and file to do the research, but such has already been made known, for over the years this has been brought up in discussion time and time again by Atheist who show up to debate with both JWs and former JWs - mainly in the 18-20+ years that have passed, such information is not unknown when one does the research, mainly to those who know of trust funds, tax laws and the like far more better than others, I need not speak of quotes because the information of what was professed is evident, with several quotes put into the response.

To believe no one knows of this when it has already been public is kind of silly, especially when there is actual truth vs. those accepting and or making incorrect claims.

I suppose if there was a brothel listed among the companies you may take a different view of this trust money coming into the hands of the Watchtower? 

Perhaps, but it is no surprise with what kinds of donations that both educational, religious, as well as political persons, groups and or organization receive, being it the donation is anonymous or known, in the end, they do not own the trust, only the owner of the trust does, and the owner, he or she can choose to where they want to put their money in to support so and so - which was the case with the Riley Trust situation of which some twist the very formation of without looking into the facts of the operation of a trust and or mutual fund. If I am not mistaken, there are those who do receive money from brothels, most of the time it is anonymous, however in this case, such is not listed at all. former members made the claim to a specific company, but the list provided by you and want I dug up only points to conspiracy.
Moreover, it should be known to you, even before this, that any person, group, institution and or organization can donate to any person, group, institution and or organization of their choice, which seems to be the case with Ms. Riley.

Other than that, the brothel remark seems like a jab, granted the list you provided and the list I have provided having been brought to light to be false, for people make connections to paint so and so as the enemy.

You are on the other side of the Watchtower fence. 

Not quite. Because I took the time to look into the operations of trusts and funds, tax returns, etc. Then I went on to look at the trust information itself. Because I already know of what you bring up is one-sided, the top of the list whereas I went in to look for the ifnormation myself -hence why the response I made early, according to former members, such of which you have listed, example, Raytheon Company, was a hoax.
It is more about putting forth truth to fact vs. claims that do not stack up.

After all, I brought up the information that halts the conspiracy in it's place, as the one who made the information public, he wanted to put the claims made to rest with absolute fact.

Although you have nicely explained how the trust funds develop and are used, the truth is, the money has been accrued and used by the very organization that teaches its members to be “no part of the world”.  The money the Watchtower open-handedly accepts with no questions comes from companies that its members would be disfellowshipped for working for.  In fact, they may not be approved for baptism if working for a military company, when readying themselves to join the organization. 

Well that is important, if one does not know how Trust funds are and how they operate, you can easily trick someone with the claim you made by your other response, but knowing even the basics, one can see the error and do the research, there was a reason as to why I asked you to cite your information.

Now, they are not like mainstream Christendom (that is absolute fact), this faith group is not part of this world, which is indeed true, they take bible passages seriously and adhering to our early brothers and sisters in teaching and action, the same could be said of Restorationist individuals who knows what the Bible message is all about despite not being affiliated with any denomination whatsoever, hence their neutrality, but evident refutation of accursed things. That being said, accepting donations does not disqualify such ones from their stance of not being part of this world, that would have easily removed the historically engraved position of them being Restorationist to begin with, another thing is, the majority of their money is used for the Great Commission.

Burn down a JW church, destroy it, or perhaps the church is taken down by natural disasters, they will simply make the plan among their community and discuss with those who are leading, use the funds to gain resources, get the volunteers to clean up the area and build another church, this also goes hand in hand with the money being used for their books, getting a portion of their church member having a bit higher responsibility from one church to another, and I believe it has been said they take care of their older ones also, etc. They are also known to buy property to build their churches and or support members as well as sell said property. At times during such events of , they do tend to help out others as wll as their own, which was the case with areas hit by disasters, the recent ones being Puerto Rico and Texas, of which they did partake in helping their own and others, however, JW opponents went as far as to flag video proof of JWs helping out, causing said video to be deleted, thus painting them in a bad light afterwards and make the claim they didn't do anything in events that unfolded in Puerto Rico and Texas, equaling them to the likes of Joel Olsteen, when the video that they got removed showed JW's helping people nearby as well as witnessing their church literally flooded - now that in itself is deceitful and misleading - this of which I mentioned before.

It would be a problem if the Jehovah's Witnesses had used the money on things that do not contribute to the Great Commission at all, and as I said, I spoke explicitly before on those who take the Great Commission seriously vs. those who do not - be it individual and or group based. If it were the case, all the books they produce to this day would be lacking, as with the number of churches they have, the numbers would be down, however, it would seem to be going up rather than down, granted the group just bumped up a few thousands in converts, therefore, growing and more is being done, 8.3 to 8.4+.

For what people are looking for is a church that is true to their word on the use money, if it is is being used primarily on the Great Commission work itself, that is, the spreading of the gospel,evangelicalism the people, teaching, etc. They tend to put their community of believers first, before helping others, which was the case in Puerto Rico, Mexico, Texas, Haiti, Dominican Republic,to name a few (mainly with what went down in the span of 10-11 years), moreover, knowing how the community is to Caribbeans, mainly if such ones are religious, it does not shy away from community first and others after.

Even to this day, as of recent news, they are still in Puerto Rico, helping out, as with others when the rest of the US forgot that Puerto Rico is still not 100%, those who got the video removed, you do not hear them speak of Puerto Rico at all.

The money the Watchtower open-handedly accepts with no questions comes from companies that its members would be disfellowshipped for working for.  In fact, they may not be approved for baptism if working for a military company, when readying themselves to join the organization. 

Jehovah's Witnesses, mainly new ones to that faith, tend to work in any field of work, there is no doubt about that, however, when one becomes a dedicated member of their faith community, they make the choice themselves to make the change prior to baptism i.e. a police officer who is one of Jehovah's Witnesses, but later on makes this officer made choice to leave that job as a police officer for something else that would benefit him and his family, moreover, the job that he chooses has nothing to do with what he has done before, for this person I speak of in this example use to work as a policemen in one of the most dangerous cities in the Tri-State area, he himself originates South Africa (Bloemfontein).

Furthermore, when one takes the time to think and soon apply changes to his or her life and make the effort to live up to it, they themselves pave a path to baptism, especially when one takes in accurate knowledge of God and his Son. This practice is common to other minorities and also, for it is not alien to Jehovah's Witnesses for members to cease a profession and or practice that they themselves see as not Christian-like, but such a changes, for some takes place immediately and or over time. The remark you made about brothel, a prostitute can enter into the Kingdom of God as long as he abandons her ways, but such will take time and eventually she will learn of who God is, his Son and learn about the good gospel of the Kingdom and what it will bring, eventually, this one will be baptized, this one will be seen by God for making the effort, as well as the accomplishments this one makes to change her life, and with her experience on her change, she can minister to others who are dealing with making changes and wanting to apply biblical principles and law.

A person who works for such a company and or was formerly involved with even the likes of gangsters, or perhaps those who have been working as a sex worker in prostitution, which I made an example of above, those part of political and or governmental based groups, assassins for hire, and or some military faction, can become members of the faith and or learn what it takes to enter into God's Kingdom, to be recognized by God, but on their way to Baptism (death unto life, as portrayed in the origin of Baptism) they make drastic changes to who they are and their lifestyle and turn over a new leaf completely, this goes for career and or jobs that they themselves do not see as fitting for a follower of the teachings, the baptism is that important and to defile such will lead to problems, be it of the church and or God himself, for if anyone is familiar with the origin and history of Baptism, it is that serious. People from all walks of life put in the effort and have the time to think over baptism, thus in doing so they become part of the community, but at the very core, the Bible itself, God's Word, changes the lives of the person, thus in baptism, they become like living sacrifices to God to religiously be in service to him and to religiously worship in total servitude to him with total devotion, in addition, to those who express His Word they act as guides for such ones to teach them and so forth because these people take into account of what Jesus had entrusted them, so it is nothing too crazy as some have made claim to, hence it being common among in the realm of religion itself.

Other than that, it is no surprise the abilities of which Jesus Christ entrusted the church with, mainly when it comes to expelling also known as excommunication and how it's application is in our modern day, some take serious action with should someone fall into grounds of expelling (Takfir). Another interesting thing to add is those who take the Ten Commandments seriously hold to such a view themselves - if to have God abide with them they must make the change, they must go from death unto life, they must serve and worship, and spread the teachings of which has been commanded, making disciples out of people.

Lastly, seeing how all educational and religious institutions are, they do accept money open- handedly, donated money, not all the time they would question, they would simply give thanks and be on their way. I am sticking with what the former members say on this matter and the quotes integrated in my other response, those who are well aware on the difference between official tax returns vs. a tax return for a charitable trust (for this was called into question when Mr. Zelda mad the error to twist the information), as well as who owns what, and who is a beneficiary.

It is hypocrisy and deceit, a fact kept until recently, from the rank and file who have believed it is only through their donations that Watchtower’s building projects are funded, as well as a preaching work that is taught as leading people out of the world and into a spiritual paradise.    

It is not hypocrisy and or deceitfulness, and as said before, this information was out there for years, and it is known by the Jehovah's Witnesses, some of them even making comment to claim, hence the mutual fund mention, that was from a Jehovah's Witness response to an Atheist, you even quoted that response from my comment, but no mention for what has been addressed when compared with facts that are true. Their donations, since they practice free will offering, like I said, not only it goes for their churches (build, repair and or rebuilds), but for their members, their books and publications, maintenance as well as providing for their own (I think the biggest amount known of which they have spent on their own members is around/over $70.9 million, caring their pioneers, missionaries, and traveling overseers in their gospel spreading assignments), anyways, it is no different from the early church for they themselves use whatever they receive to care for their own and progress in the Great Commission by means of spreading the gospel. Even in their early years, donations is what kept them running, from others and or from their own. Other things such as clothing, and other items are often donated to them, even that of houses and or buildings if it comes to that, gifts also, for there had been those outside of their faith to have given them physical and or financial gifts.

Also they do not apply and or practice the law of Levites (tithing), but what is in application to them is Free Will Offering Matthew 10:7, 8.

And yes, the good news gospel, Great Commission is indeed to teach people of what is to come, what the Spiritual House will bring, what God's Kingdom will do for mankind, and what God's chosen one will do, there is no surprise in that, for learning of such things it teaches one about what is to come that the world cannot offer, last I checked, the world cannot offer you life, for if you die, you die, only God's Kingdom can put an end to death, and death itself will be the last enemy that would be done away with, 1 Corinthians 15:26 (Revelations 20:14).

Thank you for listing the companies. This scripture has a startling deeper meaning to me when applying it to the leaders of the Watchtower...

Yes. I listed them because all of them have proven false to the claims made, and I take the word of the one wanting to put the conspiracies to rest, he has succeeded, but disgruntled ones continue to rant and rave and stick to falsehood, thus confusing many in their wake, you included. All that has been listed were complied by disgruntled former members of Jehovah's Witnesses trying to trick others and even novice JWs who are fresh to the faith, to make claim that they are doing something they shouldn't be doing. What you yourself have mention also, is deemed false, one of them turning out to be a hoax itself among the list you have provided while the rest is conspiracy, it is highly unlikely that the Jehovah's Witnesses have anything to do with a gaming company - Nintendo, Women's Lingerie - Victoria's Secret, The US Navy - contract and connections to Rand Cam and the like, and the list goes on, and on.

Again, dwelling in conspiracy will make you believe in such and drive you mad and or confused, as with someone who is a very close source of mind who is well aware and observant of who are really of Babylon, conspiracy will drive a man to insanity, as he puts it, and this source of mind is reality wrong, mainly due to what he has professed Israel and Iran.

13 hours ago, Witness said:

“Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.  And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.”  Luke 4:5-7

It would be true if the Watchtower was part of Babylon, but they are not for there is a lot of information of who is truly of the Devil and who is not, in addition, to who among Babylon is targeting and or persecuting, moreover, if they were, their own wouldn't have removed them in various countries, such as Russia, or even behead them, Iran and Egypt, they're own would not have robbed and or cheated them out of property and money, France, who was a key player in the Russia banning of the faith, let alone the FSB joint group who targets them and even puts up pictures and addresses of such ones to be targeted, according to my contacts in Russia. We must also take into account, God the Father is clearly not a fan of those who make false claims, in fact, he is said to be very serious on such issue, it is also wise to understand as to why Jesus called out to his Father to forgive even the likes of soldiers who clearly do not know any better, as seen in a passage in the Greek New Testament.

You can be the most righteous man on earth, but make false claims of person(s) will land you in front of the White Throne on Judgement Day, a position that would be far more hair raising than being met with a sword carrying Lamb of God along with the angels who follow his lead. This is why I say, many times, the best course of action is to remain neutral (like 1000%) with even the minorities, which includes JWs, especially when it comes to those who are Restorationist because it can lead to problems, mainly if we are accepting of false claims and conspiracy and the incite of religious infighting, even some who agree.disagree with JWs on a few points remain totally neutral with them because they too know how easily it make and or adhere to false claim, thus being subjected to judgement when the day comes, therefore, being very VERY careful is important, along with vigilance and endurance. So it is a safe bet to not engage in a boxing contest with God. The only thing we can deal with is accursed teachings that do not go according with the Bible, the Early Church, Early Christian brothers and sisters, example, the doctrine of the Trinity or the belief God is suddenly a fan of Molech, or perhaps that everyone is considered the first of the fruits (once saved always saved - all going to heaven), etc.

Very silly to waste time dealing with a religious minority when there are those out there who are teaching the accursed, those of Babylon, that has plagued Christendom with heresy, and apparently only those who are woke only his matter are doing as such, me included. Aside from that, I have knowledge in the Christology of others, even that of JWs, hence why I say what I say on things that I observe from them and research on. But I guess such ones are not aware of what it means to be God fearing and do not realize what path they continue to walk on.

Therefore, your application of the verse does not fit properly, when one understand of who and what this faith is and their structure.

Now, Rick Fearon, be it a JW, former, or not even that religious, it is known to many that Fearon is someone one should not be supporting an or even alluding to support anything of which he says. The man is known as a fraud by many, and often times even deemed crazy, even by his own blood.

I will just shed a small light on why some bring up weapon bunkers, poisons the whole wedding ring thing, but this is but small fragments of information of which I had saved from 3 years ago.

Since originally we are speaking of Rick Fearon, I will get to Pearl another time, the claims of guns being stockpiled was brought up by a Fearon Follower (I blank out the names for reasons), who is also a disgruntled former JW who was in an argument with an Israeli Christian, and later on a Hardcore Christian. There was an actual marine in the discussion but the Fearon Supporter wiped out the discussion, with one EXJw being seen saying she wish death on others and wants blood of JWs, and made the same remark of those who were killed in the Manchester Bombing, this person also being a Fearon Support and a former JW.

Clearly the disgruntled one is very ignorant and hate filled. After being refuted several times, this person deleted several of her comments and resort to insult, even to mocking the name of the Hardcore Christian who's name was of someone who died on 9/11, as well as her racist remarks to the Israeli Christian who also was in debate with her, even before this one she had stated Rick made it known that all JW churches have weapon bunkers under them, as well as the mention of poisons, something of which the JW opponents spoke of time and time again.

image.png

This same user, continues to speak in support of Rick Fearon, making the claim that no one is seeing this man as a fraud and or in error, as seen here:

image.png

More claims made by this person, but this time to the Hardcore Christian, for this person is not a fan of Rick Fearon, but the follower of Fearon continues, she makes claim that the person, who made the comment in the below image is a support of Fearon, but we see for ourselves that the person of whom she speaks of, a well known former member, is clearly against Fearon:

image.png

But in the next image, we see that one of the well known former JWs made this comment:

image.png

Also it is safe to mention she also accused the Hardcore Christian of stealing a picture from JW opponents, the picture in question is a free use image to the public, default art.

Furthermore, it is clear that there is a fallout among even the former members who are on a constant attack on this faith and only this faith alone, for this person in question does not shy away from Trinity believing versions of JWs known as SDAs (addressing the person who made the comment above). So that in itself is hypocrisy, and moreover, we can see that shows that people do not support Rick Fearon, they do not mention him, they do not speak of him, whatsoever.

Even the  Atheists make mention of Fearon, in a negative light, they also make mention of what I had addressed previously of what Fearon's original plan is all about:

image.png

Even to this day, the views are still there, even by a relative of Rick Fearon who is of relation says the same about Rick Fearon himself, thus keeping his connection to Rick hidden, but only once made the mention of being related to this man.

Now let us go to the Fearon supporter's view on wedding rings. She spoke strongly about Rick's view on this matter and had this to day to the Hardcore Christian, moreover, the Fearon follower is twisting the words of the Hardcore Christian who defended wedding rings because Fearon said otherwise:

image.png

This is what the Hardcore Christian had to say vs. the Fearon claim regarding Wedding Rings:

First PART  is regarding symbolism, second regarding a bit of bible and historic explanation. Read carefully.

Your comments: (if you don't mind I am using your comments on a Christian forum, all of them because it is something to discuss. You, an idiot of a woman who follows Rick Fearon clearly do not know anything, perhaps you had fallen from the bosom of your mother as a child, thus the way you are now)

Now regarding my findings on weddings dresses and rings (bands), Wedding rings symbolized many things in the different cultures that have used them throughout the history. Some cultures and or traditions indicate that a man placing a ring on the finger of a woman reflects as proof that he the woman is for the man and the man is for the woman, hence the verse being yoked together, Matthew 19:4-6.  To some Christian denominations as well as Catholics and the like; in one symbolism to some:  Old traditions follow this form of symbolism of the ring on the left hand being > The Thumb means in “the name of The Father”, Index means “in the name of Jesus Christ (The Son)”, Middle means “In The Holy Spirit” and finally the 4th also known as the ring finger is “Amen” (check sources).  It is actually an Old school Christian based ceremony practice by most Trinitarians of different Christian denominations, rarely followed by Non-Trinitarians of other denominations.

Sources:

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/09/the-origin-of-wedding-rings-and-why-theyre-worn-on-the-4th-finger-of-the-left-hand/

MinÂ’s explanation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPQ031rIpTI&t=0s

https://www.gotquestions.org/Christian-wedding-rings.html

https://lifehopeandtruth.com/relationships/marriage/what-is-marriage/history-of-wedding-rings/

http://www.biblestudy.org/question/are-wedding-rings-biblical-what-do-they-symbolize.html

As for the wedding dress, the sexual pagan originate with what you stated in your comment has no backing. White in general represents purity, cleanliness, joy and several other meanings, which can be found biblically, (Daniel 7:9, Matthew 17:2, Mark 9:3, Luke 9:29, Revelation 1:12 - 14, 6:11, 19:8, 20:11) or pretending to be so (Revelation 6:2), or made pure (Daniel 11:35, 12:10, Psalm 51:7, Isaiah 1:18, Revelation 3:18, 7:9, 13 - 14). It also symbolizes wisdom (Revelation 1:14), holiness or dedication to God (2Chronicles 5:12, Mark 16:5, John 20:12, Acts 1:10, Revelation 4:4, 19:14) or joy (Ecclesiastes 9:8). As for dressing, women must dress modestly as 1 Timothy 2:9 reads: In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; (KJV). Dressing modest also applies to men.

Sources:

http://www.biblestudy.org/bible-study-by-topic/meaning-of-colors-in-the-bible/meaning-of-color-white.html

https://www.openbible.info/topics/dress

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/The-Brides-Wedding-Dress

Note: Culture and Tradition plays many factors into Weddings. Weddings only cross the line of paganism if such practices as throwing rice, Wiccan, Asatru, hand fasting, Celtic, black massing, Druidism, Nudity, sexual misconduct, etc. Gay marriage also falls in this category. Sources of what pagan weddings look like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAyBlSaqjLM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYUJYGUOJWw

Other sources: http://offbeatbride.com/pagan-weddings/

Perhaps your claims about the wedding dress and rings contrast with this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nude_wedding

Conclusion: Is Wedding Rings or the gown pagan? No. Can a Wedding be pagan? Yes, if steps taken from paganism is added into a wedding ceremony. Key is simplicity.

You and everyone else who follows Rick Fearon are fools and spawns of the Devil. At this point, you make the JWs look like heroes, Batman and Superman like.

::::Biblical/Historic Explanation::::

Abraham’s servant found Rebekah, he gave her a nose ring to claim her as Isaac’s bride (Genesis 24:22)! When Tamar disguised herself as a harlot to entice her father-in-law, Judah, she asked him for his signet, cord, and staff as a pledge of his promise to send her "a kid from the flock" (Genesis 38:17-19). Jeremiah informs us that the Israelites wore the signet ring on the right hand (Jeremiah 22:24). The signet ring was used to seal various contracts. It was a symbol of authority, dignity, and social status (James 2:2). Pharaoh gave his signet ring to Joseph as a symbol of authority (Genesis 41:42). Likewise, Ahasuerus gave his signet to Haman to seal a royal decree (Esther 3:10, 12). Upon his return, the prodigal son received a ring from his father as a symbol of dignity and restored position (Luke 15:22). The finger rings mentioned in the Bible are signet rings used as symbols of authority and dignity. The Romans are credited for pioneering the use of the signet ring as a betrothal ring. The Jews and the Christians borrowed the practice from the Romans. Since the betrothal ceremony usually involved the groom giving a sum of money or a valuable object to the bride, it was a natural transition to make this object a ring. The wedding or marriage ring came into use in Christian ceremonies in the 9th century AD. The custom of wearing the wedding ring on the fourth finger of the left hand is based upon a romantic, although unscientific, Greek fable that the artery from that finger flows directly to the heart. However and whenever the custom of the wedding band developed, it is seen today as a symbol of an unending commitment to the marriage relationship. As such, it certainly has a biblical basis in that marriage is to be a lifetime commitment (Romans 7:2). This is not to say that wearing a wedding ring is a requirement for married Christians. But wedding rings are a beautiful reminder of the marriage covenant and, by extension, the covenant of Christ with His bride—the redeemed for whom He died.

Other: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_at_Cana

This same person, the Hardcore Christian, also debated another claim by the one who speaks on and supports Rick Fearon regarding JWs and Nationalism:

Did you even read the list you provided? For the Gobitis and Burnette cases about Jehovah's Witnesses and the First Amendment Clause (Exercise and Free Speech Clause), there was only 2 Episcopal Jurist present, only one of them was Chief Justice for the Burnette case (In the Gobitis case it was a Baptist as Chief Justice). Only later on did Justice Robert Jackson became involved. Your first claim was that ALL Lawyers and Scholars were Jewish look at your comment.

*First*, not all of them them were Jewish, as my comment shows you there were 2 Jurist at the time, only one of them was involved with the case of Jehovah's Witnesses families (Gobitis and the Burnetts) at the time (not the Watchtower). The Jewish Jurist present for both was Felix Frankfurter. The other being Louis Brandeis, who was dealing with other cases and had teamed up with those involved in the Gobitis/Burnette cases.

*Second*, not ALL of them were Episcopalian. The only 3 involved in the case was Harlan F. Stone and Owen J. Roberts. Robert Jackson, who was new, was replacement Justice for the Burnette case.

*Third*, yes none of the Jurist or Lawyers were Jehovah's Witnesses (nor were they Scholars in their own merit), you stated before that Most of the Jurist were Jewish Scholars and that not only they sided with the Jehovah's Witnesses, they became Jehovah's Witnesses after feeling some sympathy for them. You stated in your comment "You Heard Watchtower spin so and so..." when the reality is, Jehovah's Witnesses are not patriotic, they're not Nationalist who take sides, they are politically neutral (hence why they are always attacked), however when it comes to court cases and the like, they are known for defending themselves regardless of winning or losing a case. If the Gobitis Family never stood up, Freedom of Speech and or to Exercise Faith would not be part of the First Amendment, as the many claims in the past as stated. Without it, you wouldn't be talking about JWs or anything for that matter, thus why many (who agree or disagree with the JWs) thank them for such cases in the 1940s even to this day (be it media or school projects, etc.) Other_sourceshttp://www.historynet.com/what-we-owe-jehovahs-witnesses.htm

Fourth (regarding isreals laws): Americans have Bill of Rights hence the Amendments, People living in Israel do not have Bill of Rights, they have "Basic Laws of Israel" :https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basic_Laws_of_Israel

Truth, yes the number one religion of the Supreme Court Justices, is Episcopalian, however, in both cases: For Gobitis it was Baptist Charles E. Huges while in the Burnette case, it was Harlan F. Stone.'

Geez, I guess everyone who leaves JWs and become an apostate is as stupid as drunk man sitting on a TV watching his couch.

In doing so he put an end to this Fearon Supporters constant lying and the fact one can tell she is lying is when she throws insults and accusations.

My next response about Rick Fearon would be his connection with Byron Brown, and all facts and information is accurate, in order to bring forth His plans regarding converts, and  more information about him in recent times.

21 minutes ago, AllenSmith34 said:

It wouldn't be surprising, former witnesses would attempt to use the Watchtower name for their personal gain. I believe simple comparison about the vast amount of the Watchtower literature that is subjectively misrepresented, would be an indicator for, how far people are willing to go.

The “only” weapon the Watchtower needs? Is fully disclosed to the public. God’s word!

As for investments that are made in, belief, of the Watchtower, an economist that is acquainted with the Watchtower portfolio would make it aware to the Watchtower if an investment is “joined” (tethered) to a questionable stock.

However, what is “more” surprising? What people do accept as fact, and would continue with that misrepresentation, especially when the information comes from questionable sites. Therefore, I would ask, where is the same amount of assessment, and under the microscope analyzes, for other religious organizations with their tax returns?

Yes, and it has been going on for years now, the fact that Rick Fearon has been mentioned only adds more fuel to the fire due to how everyone views Fearon, in addition to those who support and or alluded to whatever he says. If his own blood deem him as crazy, that should tell you something. I myself had a run in with those in support of anything Fearon says and it was not fun at all, but very aggravating to deal with such ones. Former members of Jehovah's Witnesses, those who are neutral and actually fight against the lies people make about the faith, often have to clash with former members who show a total disdain for the faith itself, which was the case with the whole stocks and bonds information of which people tend to spread conspiracy of, only for those who knows the information far better than the conspiracy spreaders, putting the truth into the light, which was successfully done regarding the Riley Trust and anything in connection of it, the same can be said about those saying the JWs have military connection when it is known JWs wouldn't even submit to nationalism, and or join the Navy, so the Navy contract claims are false. As for the tax return thing, it was brought up by a man named Jason Zelda, to which people have called out about his twisting of information regarding tax returns.

Other than that, it is always a constant war-zone when it comes to stuff like this, and some, even when proven wrong still rely on the falsehood information, some even now rely on such and claim it as truth, when the real truth that debunked everything has been made known years before and known by everyone.

Yes, JWs only use God's Word, the claim that JWs harbor weapons, poisons and other devices of destruction under their churches, be it in Warwick, to Pennsylvania, all the way to the Congo is unfounded. Churches that harbor weapons or the like are known as Christian Terrorist, such as Christian Militants, who also train children for combat and or the KKK, the modern day Crusaders, and several others, an example would be, a pastor, some years ago, took a gun out of fake bible to shoot an angry husband, for his wife had committed adultery with the pastor, who shot the husband during service in front of a crowd, for it is that crazy out there.

Since JWs are not of the mainstream Christendom and the fact they are Restorationist, there is 0% chance that they would have a stockpile of weapons and poisons, of which JW opponents make the claim they will soon distribute poisons to their members, the irony of it all is a JW opponent riddled an empty JW church with bullets from an assault rifle, the response and reaction from JWs was not of fighting fire with fire, pulling an AR-15 to seek out the culprit, no, they were concerned and very passive, as well as being aware of how people treat them, those who have a total disdain for them.

That is also true, that is why I was able to spot the 2 links that Witness posted as the top Google searched links, these same links are used time and time again to further make proof to a claim proven false many times in the past.

@Srecko Sostar 

• [1] This video does not reveal JWs being at and or in sponsorship of sporting/business event, granted that majority of the world knows of what Glasgow area is all about, mind you, the reporter spoke of events that took place AFTER the games, what has been listed are those who simply come to use the venues, example would be MTV, they rented out said venue, JWs did the same. The only thing they got wrong is to say JWs were talking about sports injuries, when actual sources say JWs were preaching and inviting people to said venue, of which their convention is being held.
  • [2] The News media itself was on BBC, the original video in full was about 5 minutes. You really have to dig deep by going back in time, not literal for it is neigh impossible, to find such, but majority is you will find a stockpile of articles on said event in 2014.
  • [3] It is wise to pay very close attention to what these men, Blair MacNAB, Pro. Joe Goldblatt, and Scott Taylor had said in the video, surprisingly they didnÂ’t cut this out. They speak of those being attracted to Glasgow from the Business aspect of things, as well as other things to start a business, in regards to JWs, they were there for preaching and the convention, granted this was not their first time in Glasgow, hence the sources and the very fact that JWs have a presence in the area from the get go.
  • [4] It is unfounded that JWs are selling products, mainly if you understood everything that went down that year.
  • [5] I mean if the Watchtower was reaching out to Scottish ones speaking Gaelic, there is no question that they, as do many JWs know of where conventions are being held or anyone of their faith community being present in Glasgow, granted that the convention not only consist of local Glasgow JWs, but visitors as well as guests from both in and out of Glasgow, perhaps outside of EU. All JWs tend to know where a convention is being held, mainly due to the website of their faith making mention of convention dates and the like as well as location; they tend to hold conventions all over the UK, even in Glasgow and it is not the first, nor will it be the last.
  • [6] The real question is are you accepting a lie of which a former JW is telling you, granted even the video itself and the information out there defeats the whole idea of JWs being part of a sporting event when they themselves are not listed as sports, but listed as those coming to Glasgow to do what they do? There is a reason as to why there are missing comments on that video, anyone putting down facts on the matter gets wiped out, luckily, the one who posted the short video, not even bothering to add the full one, cannot remove the facts here.
  • [7] The activities were merely preaching and inviting, even the sources says that. Clearly if they preached and invited during an event, not many people will be worrying about religion, but more about sports. That is like trying to put a movie you made out for the first time on the same date a Marvel movie is to be released, youÂ’ll have little people going to see your movie because of the Marvel movie, therefore, the best idea was to release said movie not on the same day of a movie that everyone suddenly changes into a little fan boy and girl children to – just does not make sense, at the same time, shows a lack of common sense with such an approach, for no one is going to pay attention to God when sporting events, important to said area, is ongoing.

And lastly

• [8] You posted this before, back in December of 2017, I had not notice it until I searched it. You stated the following in title: JWorg attracted thousands of people and millions of pounds to Scotland on XX Commonwealth Games, Glasgow 2014.

The truth of the matter is, yes JWs did attract thousands, in the 9,000s, but nowhere did they make millions of dollars/pounds in currency from inviting people to a convention being held at a venue of which they had rented. Another fact is you made the claim that, even alluded in your title this took place during the Commonwealth Games 2014 in Glasgow, which was also held at the venue (2 events cannot take place in a single venue), but the video stated that the games had ended and the JW convention, along with others after them, took place nearly 2 weeks AFTER the games since the sporting event was no longer use the venue in question. So why did you say this before when the video defeats your claim and the claims made by former JWs who cut the video as well as deleted all facts posted by those who understood? The millions of pounds of which you had mention, is unfounded. And to say they are part of the world when you yourself didn’t even double check the information, holds no foundation, friend.

Now, onward to the information and facts.

Actually the only mention of the Jehovah’s Witnesses (called Bible Students by the news media) was that they were listed among those who have a presence in Glasgow after the multi-sporting events have concluded, which resulted (from the sporting event of course) the high interest of Glasgow for all to come and spend their dollar there, for Glasgow is good for business, some using the venues with high availability for use, but such is not cheap to rent out depending on how large and the length of the event hosted by the buyer, like The SSE Hydro, granted there are about 9,000+ (max capacity being 13,000+) JWs with guests included, who all gathered at The SSE (Scottish Exhibition Centre) Hydro in Glasgow, specifically those who originate from Gaelic (Gaels). They were not there to speak of sports injuries as the news media claim, rather, they were preaching in the area, also inviting people to their usual 3 day conventions, since they did spend money to rent the venue, that took places days (18 to 20 days) after the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games (July 23, 2014 – August 3, 2014) for their convention took place around the August 23, 2014 (most likely the 22 to the 24th due to the it being Friday to Sunday).

The video also goes on to say (oddly enough the full 5 minute video of this news media is not present) that after the sporting, Glasgow venues have taken the attention of many people, this also includes the likes of MTV, who spent money to rent out the venues, and also the Jehovah’s Witnesses, for it is not unknown to anyone, even the members of the Jehovah’s Witnesses, that they, as do others, rent out venues and or buildings for religious purpose (last I checked they do not have 3 day conventions discussing sports injuries, let alone preach it), the same can be said of them renting out sports Stadiums to hold religious events – again, such things, mainly venues at that size, costs money, mainly if the capacity is at 13,000+. Furthermore, prior to their 3 day convention, they go out and preach as well as invite, hence why the venue rented out by JWs mange to fit more than 9,000 persons consisting of Scottish JWs, visitors and guests all meeting up at the SSE Hydro venue in Glasgow for 3 days.

I do not see how renting out an event makes them part of the world, so the claim is very weak in this sense, mainly if you listened carefully of what is said in the whole video, perhaps it is best to seek out the actually video itself which is somewhat a bit longer on bbc news uk.

It is also good to add that, the money spent on the venue for use goes to the owners of said venues, thus they, owning that place, make the profit, not the JehovahÂ’s Witnesses. Moreover, as done elsewhere on how they get their funds, JehovahÂ’s Witnesses still have a focus on donations to help further the Great Commission command, helping their members, making more books, etc. that money itself, being donated, does not go to the owner of the venues, but to the Watchtower itself.

So the claim to say that JehovahÂ’s Witnesses are part of the world and speak of them taking part in a sporting event when no shred of information or sponsorship of their presence is known, the only thing known is the presence they have after the events in preaching and inviting people to come to a convention, a convention that is being held in a large venue of which they themselves had spent the money to rent out.

Like I said about renting out, they are going to have an English Convention being held at the venue and JW presence in Glasgow is evident, especially since there are JW churches in Glasgow and parts of the UK: July 20 to July 22 English: Glasgow: The SSE Hydro, SEC, Glasgow G3 8YW

Link to all information regarding the SSE Hydro: https://www.thessehydro.com/about

Article making mention of Jehovah’s Witnesses occupying the SSE Hydro space:  http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/13176456.Scottish_Jehovah_s_Witnesses_start_preaching_in_Gaelic/

Knowing how that area is, the Watchtower is well aware of Gaelic speaking people: https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/activities/publishing/scottish-gaelic-irish-welsh-translation/

The SSE Hydro is a Big deal: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-30796463 as well as seen here: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-27619909

Also it is ridiculously obvious that the Watchtower has nothing to do with the games itself, again the claim of them being part of the world when the world knows Restorationist are not part of the world, Glasgow games in 2014 has listed it’s sponsors  to show for it also (http://www.glasgow2014.com/about-us/our-sponsors), but the news media has listed are groups that came AFTER the games to use the venues, well in this case, the, at the time, recently upgraded SEC, the SSE Hydro. Further proof of sponsorship regarding the sporting event (https://www.allabouttabletennis.com/commonwealth-games-2014-glasgow.html), it is also evident on their very own social media presence also.

One thing for certain, these venues, at a glance are HUGE, and it is a pretty nice area, a lot of people in this town also.

Apparently JehovahÂ’s Witnesses here are pretty much the old fashion type of Scottish folk, some men just like kilts, I, as a Caribbean islander, see such things as weird, but hey, I respect people who have the utmost respect in honoring their culture.

d708f8eae9af8cc498c63c6ccc46d59a--jehova

• FACT: The SSE Hydro is a multi-purpose indoor arena located within the Scottish Event Campus in Glasgow, Scotland. The arena was initially named The Hydro after its main sponsor, energy company Scottish & Southern Energy subsidiary Scottish Hydro. The company then re-branded itself and its subsidiary companies as SSE, however the Hydro name was retained despite it no longer being a trading name. The arena was designed by the London-based architects Foster + Partners and officially opened on 30 September 2013, with a concert by Rod Stewart. Within 3 years of opening, the SSE Hydro became the eighth-busiest venue worldwide. The arena handled 751,487 ticket sales making it the eighth-busiest music arena in the world in terms of ticket sales. It also hosted the UFC's first event in Scotland – an event which was impossible to hold in any other arena in the country.
  • FACT: Attracting an audience of more than a million visitors each year, the venue is consistently ranked by Pollstar in the top 10 arenas globally, alongside iconic venues like Madison Square Garden and The O2. Since opening in September 2013, The SSE Hydro has staged the 2014 MTV Europe Music Awards, the Ryder Cup Gala Concert and the 2014 BBC Sports Personality of the Year. It was also a venue for the 2014 Commonwealth Games.

Side Facts:

• Built on the site of the former QueenÂ’s Dock, The SSE Hydro is the only UK venue of its scale built specifically for live entertainment. It is the largest entertainment venue in Scotland.
  • The SSE Hydro has been designed to be flexible, accommodating a wide range of concerts, conferences and events. The seats and staging can be reconfigured to provide a capacity of 12,000 (all seated) or up to 13,000 (seated and standing in performance bowl).
  • The unique façade of The SSE Hydro, made up of pneumatic translucent cushions, has been made possible by using a special film originally developed for the space industry. This allows natural light to illuminate the foyers during the day and the arena to ‘glowÂ’ at night.
  • The SSE Hydro has a 125 metre wide roof, with the diagonally latticed steelwork forming a shallow silver dome standing 45 metres at its highest point.
  • The distinctive elliptical sloping shape of The SSE Hydro was inspired by ancient Greek and Roman amphitheatres. This shape offers the optimum balance of viewing angle and distance from the stage.

So, the following:

• [A] The former JW not only cut the video, but also removed comments from those who spoke actual fact about the whole Glasgow thing, of which is also expressed here. Very odd. You can tell if a comment has been marked as spam, deleted, and or removed when the comment count is present on YouTube, mainly if you still have the older format.
  •  There is mention of JWs by citizens of that area, stating JWs are seen preaching to houses and having carts near public areas.
  • [C] The JWs simply rented out the venue to hold a religious convention and nothing more; the owner of the venue is SEC Limited, not the JWs.
  • [D] Such of which you have posted does not really make any proof that this faith is part of the world, these guys wouldnÂ’t dare pick up an AK-47 to use against another person, mainly the fact such ones who are dedicated to the faith make claim to God, something that is true, being not partial, that He wants us to work and be good towards all, mainly towards those of different from us in race, nation/tribe, religion, etc. (Micah 4:2,Galatians 6:10; Acts 10:34)
  • [E] Anyone who spends money to rent a venue, a space, and or building, that money goes to the owner, thus the owner in question gains money from those who is using his and or her business and or product – the venue building itself, no different from renting out a Stadium or a small area inside of a Hotel to host an event.