The World News Media

It is Not Impossible That it Could Happen

TrueTomHarley

Yes, I think @Dr_Ariel_Cohen is right (in clip). Religious freedom is of "burning, but not paramount importance 2Trump & co, given current critical geopolitical issues. In 2.5, hours #JehovahsWitnesses probably breeched but not dwelt on. The NYT question was probably asked.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5810310518001/?#sp=show-clips

https://wwld/europe/putin-trump-russia-jehovahs-w#jwrussia #StopJWBan   JTR probably wrong as usual.

#ublockhead

• Views 3.7k
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look, I knew you wouldn't get off your rear end. I sent in enough to make up for you.

Oh for crying out loud! Will you give it a rest? It is a single question we are speaking of, not made in a confrontational way. Not a long harrangue. A tiny footnote in in 90 minutes of discussio

You forget that the letter-writing campaign made possible the introduction of this year's best-selling book, Dr. Mr Putin.... (assuming more people download it): In early 2017, Jehovah’s Witnesse

Posted Images

On 7/18/2018 at 8:23 PM, TrueTomHarley said:

JTR probably wrong as usual

What makes my being wrong "probable"?

In 7 or so years here on the archive, and somewhere around 7,000 Posts ( I have really lost track ...) I only remember being wrong three times.   Do you have handy something that makes 3/7000, or 0.000428, "probable"?

It seems to me that such a track record would make me NOT usually wrong.

The actual, real life probability is that I am almost always right !

I do work very hard at BEING right, all the time.

As a retired Engineer, that is how I made a living for over 50 years.

4 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

As I recall, when I visited the city in which you were head engineer, none of the toilets flushed

Well, it's POSSIBLE  because those geeks inflicted with being engineers have a known reputation for being anal retentive. .. . AND what Kodak did with all those leftover little yellow boxes!

.... but not PROBABLE!

Anal Retentive Engineers   600  .jpg