• Views 656
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Google it.

It's been in the works for some time. You name and device tops every list.

They can see the names of the devices connected to the WiFi, but there is a specific process and your permission in order to see your browsing history. Its a lot harder to do with tablets.

Posted Images

On 7/29/2018 at 1:52 PM, Jack Ryan said:

So I’m getting a bit paranoid, just want to check something. Can whoever is in charge of the Kingdom Hall WiFi see what people have been doing on it? And can they see the name of the device that is doing it? Thanks!

It's been in the works for some time. You name and device tops every list.

Of course ... every Iranian Kingdom Hall is in a water Park, as shown in the photo.

.... makes baptisms very convenient ... AND ... ( AND! ),  when you baptize twenty-eight year olds, it is very efficient, as with the sliding  boards as shown in the photo,  you can do twenty at a time.

(... sets kitchen egg timer for six minutes .... )

• 1 month later...

@Matthew9969 So can anyone else, not just the person in charge/set up the network point:

Even kids know that, they can track people via IP address on xbox the very reason why some of them commit acts of SWATTING and the recent 45 year old who made a fool of himself speaking negatively over an 11 year old kid who beat him in a game.

It's 2018, no one is oblivious to such things.

As a IT Network and Security Personnel myself, you can view any device be it public and or private with such tools like Fing, and or other. It is not much of a surprise that any connection to a facility that they can see any device, granted of how and when to see any issues that come and to stop it before it spreads, examples being people going through the network for packet information and or other, steal, view or see other people's information, the very reason why if anything goes down and or to prevent, that specific device on the network can be tracked.

On 8/2/2018 at 9:00 PM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Or, in Iranian Kingdom Halls at the Water Parks, the Burkinis.

TTH Browser History Filter.jpg

When the Iranian Brothers see these ankles, we have to throw buckets of cold water on them ... and the buckets!

Not these kinds of pictures again, I still remember the water-slide one.

Other than that, I cannot crack a smile for when knowing what Christians are going through in the Middle East, mainly when you have places like Iran.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.