The World News Media

Dozens of assemblies in Japan have been cancelled this month because of natural disasters and typhoons.

Jack Ryan

h4b6gzvbbqc11.png

I don’t think anyone is wishing harm to others. But I think a lot of ex JWs are (understandably) going to feel bitter because when typhoons who did kill innocent people deposited sand elsewhere, the JW org didnÂ’t mention the sadness of the deaths, just made it sound like Jehovah sent sand to help with building a Kingdom Hall, yay! ItÂ’s a disgusting attitude that I never fully realised till I got out. I remember when the Twin Towers fell, and it was announced that no JWÂ’s had been in the towers at the time. Like thatÂ’s what matters? Well I suppose everyone else was going to die at Armageddon anyway... (sarcasm).

Any loss of life is sad, youÂ’re absolutely right. ItÂ’s just that the JWÂ’s tend to see any event where JWÂ’s all survive and others die as proof that Jah has protected the Witnesses.

So how exactly did the Japanese brothers and sisters sin for this storm to actually hit them?

• Views 335
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.