The World News Media

Surabaya, Indonesia

The Librarian

Screen Shot 2018-08-01 at 8.20.54 PM.png
My mother, little sister, and I attended three wonderful days of spiritual instructions ?
Writing a caption on this amazing convention that we have been blessed with is nearly impossible since every word that comes to mind seems so poor compared to what I actually feel! ? This convention was a blessing from Jehovah. He provides exactly what we need when we need it. It reminds us that we are all like Jonah. Imperfect humans. We have the desire to do what is right but sometimes we don't get it right. But Jehovah is guiding us all the way ?????
I still get goosebumps when i reflect on this convention, last day particularly. All three days were so full of Jehovah's expression of love for us, urging us to stay on the course ?????? So i'll just say that never have i gone from a convention feeling more touched, encouraged, and equipped to be courageous than after this year "Be Courageous" convention!
Again, words are not enough ???? #BestLifeEver
  • jane.felicia

• Views 430
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

My mother, little sister, and I attended three wonderful days of spiritual instructions ? Writing a caption on this amazing convention that we have been blessed with is nearly impossible since eve

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.