• Views 255
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As Sherlock Holmes used to say "The Game is afoot!!" Remember the ending scene of the classic movie, available on Youtube, "Bambi Meets Godzilla"? Bambi Meets Godzilla (1969, HQ).mp4

@TrueTomHarley Aren't you taking the spamming to the extreme lately?   Once in A WHILE is ok... but it seems I see you doing it every week on here lately. 

I do note that @Jack Ryan has been known to post ten provocative items in a day.

21 minutes ago, The Librarian said:

@TrueTomHarley Aren't you taking the spamming to the extreme lately?   Once in A WHILE is ok... but it seems I see you doing it every week on here lately. :D

As Sherlock Holmes used to say "The Game is afoot!!"

Remember the ending scene of the classic movie, available on Youtube, "Bambi Meets Godzilla"?

Bambi Meets Godzilla (1969, HQ).mp4

51 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I do note that @Jack Ryan has been known to post ten provocative items in a day.

@TrueTomHarley... I wasn't aware that he was spamming links to his own websites to gain traffic? I'll I've seen him do is behave irreverently, disrespectfully and anti-JW.  Anti-religion in general sometimes.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.