World Forum

9 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

It's probably giving you too many hints, but .... now you know the REAL reason the Society's Headquarters were moved from New York City ....

In short, I'd find you a video source that is somewhat PG, but that is hard to come by as things are brewing up, but some brief information and some key players will be mentioned and noted below, in the best way I can:

Q is in regards to a collection of people and key players in this political threatre that is at play here.

I have only spent brief time on this whole Q thing an I know Q has nothing to do with them, in fact, Q might rough them up if that were the case. Q is in connection with the ones who call themselves ANTIFA, as well as the whole feud with Leftist and The Right, it also has anything and everything to do with those among this such groups to side with Trump and a list of others such as White Supremacist, The Feminist, the Militia Groups, and a whole list of other things who all stem from a single root and will end up doing the exact same thing they did at Berkeley and in Virginia.

For your sake wherever you see a punkster in all black with a black mask (turn around, walk really fast, perhaps flee elsewhere), do not stick around for if they flock in numbers, they will call you a fascist and or a Nazi, a pedophile, a trump supporter, a support of the Shadow government, a counter protester, someone from either side [left or right], etc. and will attempt to provoke you be it you say or do something or not and when they take surround you, it is too late. You even look at them funny and they will see that as a sign to attack, and they show no mercy til they see blood. These guys can't fight alone and never will fight alone that is why it is a hazard if they gang up on you.

Granted these guys are not the best of fighters, do not stick around to find out because such ones carry weapons like bats, bars and other things to assault you.

There is also more talk about Civil War again, and the whole ordeal with Alex Jones being banned and that angering people

So technically small sparks of Proud Boys vs. ANTIFA around the US in some rallies, the same can be said elsewhere in the EU which includes a collection of other groups and people, which only come around when a protest is active, which results in protesters vs. counter-protesters and as always the mainstream media like CNN and others TWIST the information in order to be in full support of one side.

It's literally a war on earthen soil, but not done by known enemies, it is being done by people who live in the states and or country of that nation.

we see

ANTIFA (Far Left)

Hello guest!

VS

The Proud Boys (Far Right)

Hello guest!

VS

TINY (Far Right)

Hello guest!

VS

White Supremacist

Hello guest!

Again, I have not dived deep into the whole Q business, so I am aware of the basic surface stuff. Usually I go more in-depth with research only if something has gone out of control and or needs to be fact checked.

The only person missing from the whole House Party is Yvette Felarca, for the last I have heard of her, be being very critical of this she-devil, crazed dragon lady, she was sent to jail and is a disgraced English and History teacher at the Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School, and is the leader of a foolish group of mischievous and violent goons known as By Any Means Necessary" otherwise known as BAMN.

I think the rumors are true, she is out of jail, but I have yet to see her crawl out of the crevess of a cave she comes out of.

Do not let her face fool you, she is crazed, wild and evil, so it is no question she will be another pawn of Q's table chess war games.

Hello guest!

Yvette's Nemesis is a homosexual guy by the name of Milo Yiannopoulos

Hello guest!

It is a mad house, technically.

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

For your sake wherever you see a punkster in all black with a black mask (turn around, walk really fast, perhaps flee elsewhere), do not stick around for if they flock in numbers, they will call you a fascist and or a Nazi, a pedophile, a trump supporter, a support of the Shadow government, a counter protester, someone from either side [left or right], etc. and will attempt to provoke you be it you say or do something or not and when they take surround you, it is too late.

I like to think that anywhere within 100 ft. of me is a "Safe Space"  for all well intentioned people.

The people you mention are stupid, yet can inspire great fear in others ... hence your valid and appreciated warning to people in general, and to me.

If these very bad people  were smart, they would not be so easily identifiable ... as potential targets.

( Where do they buy those clothes, anyway .. "Terrorists-R-US"?)

When a uniformed Nazi shows up in an Indiana Jones movie,  who the bad guys are is obvious to all without explanation.

Again, thanks for the heads up.

The likelihood of me, or ANYBODY running into them here in rural North Carolina approaches zero probability ... but they are bullies, and EXPECT to prey on the weak, the unprepared, and the timid.

I would find anything they "called" me laughable ... and if faced with people in black suits trying to provoke me,  and with their history so well known,  despite a normal fear of death or grievous injury, I just might break into a big toothy grin and surprise them.

It would "make my day"!

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear."  - Ambrose Redmoon

EVERYONE is evolving.

Like Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto of the Imperial Japanese Navy reportedly once wrote in his diary  or said after  his Carrier Group bombed Pearl Harbor in 1941,

"I fear all that we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant, and filled him with a terrible resolve".

I suspect that if these "movements" of bad guys, by whatever name,  tried to pull in parts of the American Southeast, what they are doing in "Blue" States, Europe and other disarmed countries, their "movements" .... would be bowel.

@James Thomas Rook Jr. Anytime. For me I learn to be very cautious. That Yvette woman I saw her in person once surrounded by her people, for people like her attack first and claim you are a Nazi, hopefully she is still in jail but rumors of her being out is being talked about, but there are others who take her examples and many who would go crazy, and it won't end anytime soon.

My only hope it that it does not lead to another death as it did in Virginia an the very fact the United Nations attempt to deal with the first amendment because of it. Although I am not a fan of politicians, if the UN did do something to the 1st amendment that would prove devastating to a lot of people and cause an uproar, as it nearly did back in the Charlottesville incident in Virginia. 

But yeah, I guess because of your comment now I would have to go do the research and find the deeper truth of this matter.Better to know that be unaware and be caught off guard.

To quote the words of a good person I know who still to this day is effect by the whole 9/11 event: Safety and security is that of like placebo effect, for even in your own home, you are not safe.

My comments had no deep meaning. 

Merely that if someone is trying to kill you ... kill them first!

That of course involves  not getting surprised .... and being capable of doing it.

...and some pure dumb luck!